Thread: h-drol

buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

h-drol

Just wanted to find out from some people,theres probably some other threads about this topic as well but am interested in running a cycle of Hdrol and done some research on it but have not bought it yet....just wanted some quick info on different types of pre cycle and post cycle that would work best from others experience and other types of supplements to take during the cycle as well and where to buy some of these too..just read theres different things you can take but dont know what would be the best ones ...any input would be great thanks

Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CEL's H-Drol
    for yor first time ide dose it at 50/50/50/75/75
    u dont necessarly need a serm. however i strongly suggest cycle support for liver health, bp, cholesterol, etc. and a joint supplement because its a pretty dry compound.
    pct, if not nolva, then p.c.t. assist by CEL

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ ****ing horrible advice, you should not be giving advice when you dont know what youre talking about

pct assist by CEL is NOT a replacement for nolva, it should be in your pct no matter what

pct
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    test booster
    post cycle support (+ other optional supports)
    optional cortisol blocker

Or OTC PCT
    Reversitol
    Test Booster
    Post Cycle Support (+ other optional supports)
    Last edited by sb4l; 03-31-2010 at 09:29 PM.
    I'm drinking ace of spades like that **** bottled water
    Miscers are the boniest nerds

UMass / S&P / LAKERS
    Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 20% at Country Club Prep

villie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) villie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) villie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) villie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) villie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by buckeye2002 View Post
    Just wanted to find out from some people,theres probably some other threads about this topic as well but am interested in running a cycle of Hdrol and done some research on it but have not bought it yet....just wanted some quick info on different types of pre cycle and post cycle that would work best from others experience and other types of supplements to take during the cycle as well and where to buy some of these too..just read theres different things you can take but dont know what would be the best ones ...any input would be great thanks
    i'v read all over that running hdrol for about 5-6 weeks is the optimal run time. i dont know much about running pre cycle but i usually like to run a body detox before any cycle. if going over the counter rout, id go with arimidexin pct or atd. i personally save creatine and preworkout drinks(NO as well) for post cycle. if worried about liver toxicity and prostate health, you should take saw palmetto and milk thistle every time you take a ph pill. i'v heard that controling cortizol with lean extreme helps keep gains as well, but i havnt tried lean extreme yet post cycle

hope i was of some help

buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    okay so found the bottle of h-drol and the cycle assist by Competitive edge and the reversitol V2 by I force...since the cycle assist already has milk thistle in it, is it necessary to buy milk thistle as well? and any recommendations for nolva? thanks

Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Bully will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sb4l View Post
    ^^ ****ing horrible advice, you should not be giving advice when you dont know what youre talking about

pct assist by CEL is NOT a replacement for nolva, it should be in your pct no matter what

pct
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    test booster

Or OTC PCT
    Reversitol
    Test Booster
    Thanks for your input on ProHormones 19 year old. I mentioned Nolva, and recommended it, but some ppl just cant or wont try to get it like they should, so otherwise i suggested p.c.t. assist. I agree I think u should always use a serm, but if not OTC is better than nothing.
    Easy hormones. Puberty much? No need to yell and use profanity. It's easter.

2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As for the dosing you can bump it up to 75 in the second week and keep it there throughout if you aren't experiencing any intolerable sides. As for the liver support continue into pct, because nolva still has an effect on the liver. If otc an example setup would be: reversitol v1, post cycle support, lean extreme, creatine, n.o. product, and etc.

Originally Posted by 2high2die View Post
    As for the dosing you can bump it up to 75 in the second week and keep it there throughout if you aren't experiencing any intolerable sides. As for the liver support continue into pct, because nolva still has an effect on the liver. If otc an example setup would be: reversitol v1, post cycle support, lean extreme, creatine, n.o. product, and etc.

what about reversitol v2? couldnt find v1, ne difference between the two? thanks

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    v2 is fine

Originally Posted by Big_Bully View Post
    Thanks for your input on ProHormones 19 year old. I mentioned Nolva, and recommended it, but some ppl just cant or wont try to get it like they should, so otherwise i suggested p.c.t. assist. I agree I think u should always use a serm, but if not OTC is better than nothing.
    Easy hormones. Puberty much? No need to yell and use profanity. It's easter.
    I can type like this as well. You suggested PCT Assist, which should be in your PCT regardless of if you're using a SERM or Running OTC PCT. It is not a replacement for Nolva although it does have Trans-Resveratrol in it. In place of Nolva if you were runing an OTC PCT would be Reversitol, or something similar. You're still wrong sir.

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sb4l View Post

pct
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    test booster

Or OTC PCT
    Reversitol
    Test Booster
    ****ing stupid chump is stupid. H drol is so mild, an OTC PCT with a good natty test booster like Bio Forge or T Bol would work just fine.

Although h-drol is very mild ill agree with you on that, Just a tbooster for PCT, really guy? Prostate, liver, blood pressure, getting your hormones safely regulated, a t-boosters going to do all that for you? Nope.
    Last edited by sb4l; 04-04-2010 at 06:26 PM.

UMass / S&P / LAKERS