Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know how OCD real athletes can get.

Well I dont have a lifting story, but I have a running story. (I have many more, but probably craziest one I have EVER done.) Parents hated running back in high school (IM AZN btw) so they told me to always focus on academics. I would lie to them and say I was at like SAT study group n some ****, but I was running with my team after school.

I lived breathed and slept running back in my high school days. Ran up to 100 mpw... woke up at five in the morning just to get my mileage in...

But thats not the crazy part. I hated home so much, that one spring break, I said I was going on a debate conference for school. But what I really did was just camp outside homeless. (you are probably asking "wtf do u mean by that?") it sounds exactly how it sounds. I would sleep at night with my north face jacket on the school bleachers. But by the second night I found this boat parked up on someones lawn. Slept in there for a couple days. I was always afraid that the owner of the boat would come out and find me sleeping in there; and get his shotgun or something.

All the while, getting some solid mileage/training in. Feels good mayne, till I had to go back home and parents found out I wasn't as a debate conference. That was a long night...with my daddys belt, and I was already sore from the hillworkout that day....
    I am the mustache man.

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by runnerwholifts View Post
    I know how OCD real athletes can get.

Well I dont have a lifting story, but I have a running story. (I have many more, but probably craziest one I have EVER done.) Parents hated running back in high school (IM AZN btw) so they told me to always focus on academics. I would lie to them and say I was at like SAT study group n some ****, but I was running with my team after school.

I lived breathed and slept running back in my high school days. Ran up to 100 mpw... woke up at five in the morning just to get my mileage in...

But thats not the crazy part. I hated home so much, that one spring break, I said I was going on a debate conference for school. But what I really did was just camp outside homeless. (you are probably asking "wtf do u mean by that?") it sounds exactly how it sounds. I would sleep at night with my north face jacket on the school bleachers. But by the second night I found this boat parked up on someones lawn. Slept in there for a couple days. I was always afraid that the owner of the boat would come out and find me sleeping in there; and get his shotgun or something.

All the while, getting some solid mileage/training in. Feels good mayne, till I had to go back home and parents found out I wasn't as a debate conference. That was a long night...with my daddys belt, and I was already sore from the hillworkout that day....
    lol at parents punishing you for participating in exercise.

JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long ago, I hid food from the parents in my room so I would have it only, also just the normal passed on go out with friends to work out.
    "When I was bulking in high school we couldnt really carry around food to eat so I would wear cargo shorts and dump chicken mcnuggets into my pockets and munch through out the day lulz" - Rawp0wer1O1

"So many little queers at my gym try lifting 185lbs bench for like 4-5 reps and think doing this for months will get them big. No.

Take notes fools." - wrknhrd00

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    huh?
    REPS OWED:
    iccyman001
    NickTranOwnz

I'm genetically like this bmorrell's Avatar
    bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000)
    (Ex-)GF has started numerous fights over me working out instead of going to X event with her and one of her friends.

I didn't feel bad though. I was fat until the middle of high school and reversed everything myself. The gym was there before her and (at the time, "would") be there after her. I work out around the same time every day, she knew this, it's not like I made it up to avoid her.
    1k+

muscle confusion works best for making gains. thats why it's important to curl in the squat rack. you mind prepares to do squats but instead you do curls. this leads to a muscle overload and bulging biceps.

Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigd2x0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joined bb.com and started hanging out in the misc.....
    IF'r 20/4

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Ditched school 2 blocks early to go lift since i new i wouldnt be able to lift after, Saw my teacher(whose class i had in 45 minutes) working out there to. She just starred at me for a while.

-Ran over my girlfriend at the times foot with my full size pick-up(long story, her fault) had to take her to hospital....left to go get a back workout in. That one was bad haha, she was FURIOUS.

-Faked sick at work so i could leave, go lift, and then go hang with a girl.

-When i worked at this retail job i had to wear a suit and sell jewelry. I would put food in my suit pockets and munch when no one was looking.

- gone out at 2 in the morning to buy eggs since we were out and i knew i wouldn't wanna drive in the morning.
    Last edited by -DRENN-; 03-31-2010 at 11:38 PM.

skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by malfee View Post
    - First gym I went to, I would wait 15-20 minutes for a bus to come. Bus ride took about another 15-20 minutes. Workout for 1-2 hours. Wait for the bus to take me back home, which usually took much longer because the bus ran less frequently at night. I had waited over an hour in the past.

- Second gym I went to, I would take the same bus as above, but it was closer. Still about 60 minutes in travel time (going to and from).

- I hit chest after my high school graduation ceremony instead of going out partying.

- Skipped somewhat unnecessary classes to fit a workout in earlier instead of having to go at 10pm or so.
    You skipped your highschool grad ceremony..... must feel bad man

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i smashed three glass bottles over my head to improve my leg press
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) skeavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AgentSkyhawk View Post
    unplugged one of teh appliances in best buy and plugged in my foreman grill.
    hahahahah repped

bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skeavs View Post
    he didnt skip it, he went after

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tricep kickbacks
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skeavs View Post
    strong reading comprehension, brah.

Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    he didnt skip it, he went after
    this. /fp

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brushed my teeth with mud
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went dreamer bulking, didn't care for calories, as long as I was hitting my protein. 40 dollar order from dominos pizza just to fill in protein macros.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    I remember in grade 10 I was craving so bad but didnt want to cheat and I had a big box of Pot Of Gold chocolate.

I chewed every single chocolate in the box and spit it out into a garbage bin once I had enough of it. Never swallowed a piece but got all the chocolatey goodness hahaha

strong eating disorder
    that is disturbing more than anything else.

209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd walk out of boring lectures and hit up the school gym instead.

Build my class schedule to fit my lifting schedule

Got crazy high blood pressure from a PH cycle but I didn't get off of it until I finished my last bottle

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Protein shake in class

Doing calf raises while standing in line

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -DRENN- View Post
    -Ran over my girlfriend at the times foot with my full size pick-up(long story, her fault) had to take her to hospital....left to go get a back workout in. That one was bad haha, she was FURIOUS.

****ing awesome.
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly not much as I sit at home all day so don't have to do odd stuff in public, but a buddy of mine took a can of tuna and a can opener to class and proceeded to open the can in the middle of a lecture and ate the tuna straight out of the can.
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Took 3 multi and 2 fish oil pills in public.
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

1st Post Thread Ender FlyinTurdNugget's Avatar
    FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PetethePianist View Post
    i did this for 7 months, but i gained nearly 50lbs...

i've also cockblocked myself 20+ times because i HAD to get up early next morning to fit in a workout before work
    THIS...

Several times I've gotten invites from chicks to do stuff and I have just plain not accepted because I knew I had to go to the gym that night/day/whatever
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Founder of the Germanic Crew

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Rathryan16 View Post
    You know that is complete bull**** right? Oh no i have to eat every 2 hours or else i'll shrink!! U realize how much of a jackass u look bringing a ****ing turkey sandwich and protein shake to a wedding right?
    Stats: 5'10", 168 lbs

Whatever it is you are doing. You are doing it wrong.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Keeping it real since 07 exbuffstuff's Avatar
    exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I drink a drink that I call Tuna Water.

Get a 1.5 liter bottle of Aqua Fina, drink half,

Crack open a can of tuna in water,

Dump said can of tuna into bottle of Aqua Fina,

Shake...

Instant Tuna Water...Protein and Hydration!

GET SOME BABY!

runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnerwholifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by exbuffstuff View Post

Shake...

GET SOME BABY!
    I am the mustache man.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Oh, to add value to this great question thread... man, some many things over the years. To name a few.

I would keep a can opener in the car so I could open a can of tuna on the fly.

I would mix 2 weight gain shakes and keep them in the car as well. Incase I got stuck in traffic. I would never run lean on calories, proteins, etc.

Every time we go to the grocery store. I head to the cereal aisle and grab one of those 22g protein bars to eat while I'm pushing the cart. Just a long time habit, lol.

Another thing I love to do also while shopping is. Wait until the cart gets really full. I'll then do reverse curls/ trap exercise's holding the handle bar of the cart. This is awesome when the cart weights like 80lbs or more. Just every time you stop, rep out like 20 or so. feels good man.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 04-01-2010 at 12:58 AM.

Shake...

GET SOME BABY!
    I just open the can and drink it straight myself. Done that for yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyears. Good stuff, lol. I'll even drink the tuna in oil. Not the best, but have done it.

Keeping it real since 07 exbuffstuff's Avatar
    exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I just open the can and drink it straight myself. Done that for yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyears. Good stuff, lol. I'll even drink the tuna in oil. Not the best, but have done it.
    I hear ya...I stay away from the oil based.

but Cardboard....err I mean tuna...food of life.

as soon as people learn that they need to eat to live not live to eat... diet gets soooo easy.

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post

Shake...

GET SOME BABY!
    you guys are fuking sick srs
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000) WIscuba is just really nice. (+1000)
    practiced stomach vacuums at work behind the register volunteerd for moving heavy stuff at work on weekends when gym wasn't open
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^