CMatch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Post-Workout product for Size and Strength

Hi, I'm an 18 Year old Powerlifter who's looking to put on some quality weight and of course improve strength and muscle mass. I'm looking for a good post workout product to aid me in this cause, be it an all-in-one product or a mix of things.

I've been taking dark matter, but I'm a bit hesitant to continue it because I've also been taking GreenMag pre-workout and I'm afraid this is too much Creatine, even with proper hydration.

Is this too much creatine? If so, any other recommendations?

BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I LOVE Dark Matter. Some people only use one scoop but I like taking two since I've seen better results with two. Gaspari Size On isnt bad either from what I've heard from friends, but I havn't tried it.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your afraid your taking too much creaine, decrease the green mag dose a little.
    Do you feel bloated? If not, I would not worry too much about the creatine.

As for Post Workout products, I'm a little biased, but I feel I have thr right to be.

I would recommend Nimbus Nutritions Performance Post Workout.

100% Whey Isolate
    Simple & Sustained Carbs
    100% Pure USP Grade Creatine
    100% Pure USP Grade Taurine
    Added Potassium

This product was designed to Maximize Protein Synthesis & Replenish Creatine / Glycogen Stores.

Take a look at my signature and you will see that we have the best price per servings for a PWO product. Plus all Nimbus products are backed with a 100% gurantee.

Lastly, any Nimbus purchase (excluding trials) until the end of April will give you a chance to enter our giveaway for (3) Nimbus Nutrition products.

Giveaway Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123292371

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ErgoGenix AfterMath hands down. Comes in two GREAT flavors (fruit punch and blue razz). No need to mix with slow digesting milk either. It's a quality blend geared towards recovery and growth.

You won't be disappointed

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...fter-math.html