Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CHRSTNA View Post
    It obviously does not matter what a girl does on here.
    Either way, it ends up being the idea that she is seeking attention.
    Seek attention from what? Guys on the internet that they'll never get to meet?
    This **** is all just for fun.
    Sorry for you for being too serious.
    CHRSTNA Location:Canada--------------Bahumutzero Location: Alaska

wanna meet up by the playground after school? over there by the monkey bars?
    Work Hard! Train Hard! Play Hard!

OIF Vet-USMC 0331

cVc

^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CHRSTNA View Post
    It obviously does not matter what a girl does on here.
    Either way, it ends up being the idea that she is seeking attention.
    Seek attention from what? Guys on the internet that they'll never get to meet?
    This **** is all just for fun.
    Sorry for you for being too serious.
    You're right...women only seek attention from guys they plan to hook up with.

Forgot about that.

-MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello,

I am one of the older guys on this forum but even at 45 years old I can clearly state this is by far the most pathetic thread I have seen since being on this forum. After reading this forum for a while and receiving comments in my control panel on how alpha everyone claims to be - This surely shines away from all of that.

I've seen a lot of posts about how pathetic and worthless these so called white knights are as well as how they are deeply frowned upon on this forum and it's members. May I then ask what this thread is all about. From what I see there is a young woman willing to discuss her personal sex life on a message board and she is being hurled question after question by horny guys. I have never once seen a forum fall to such a low and disgraceful level. People who curl in the squat rack are not the ones are a joke - it's members in this thread that are practically begging her for sex and wanting to exchange ******** friends and MSN addresses. No self respecting popular guy IRL would behave like this on a message board.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whytchapel View Post
    Lol, a guy dating a retard is talking like a tard and telling us how to behave. Thanks brah.

lol a guy calling someone with asperger's syndrome - who has a higher IQ than most people and made straight A's through high school and college - retarded when it has nothing to do with retardation making comments to me.

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ML_Son View Post
    Hello,

I am one of the older guys on this forum but even at 45 years old I can clearly state this is by far the most pathetic thread I have seen since being on this forum. After reading this forum for a while and receiving comments in my control panel on how alpha everyone claims to be - This surely shines away from all of that.

I've seen a lot of posts about how pathetic and worthless these so called white knights are as well as how they are deeply frowned upon on this forum and it's members. May I then ask what this thread is all about. From what I see there is a young woman willing to discuss her personal sex life on a message board and she is being hurled question after question by horny guys. I have never once seen a forum fall to such a low and disgraceful level. People who curl in the squat rack are not the ones are a joke - it's members in this thread that are practically begging her for sex and wanting to exchange ******** friends and MSN addresses. No self respecting popular guy IRL would behave like this on a message board.
    What you say is true, but you cant change it dude
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gayest thread ive read on the misc, I want my 10 minutes back

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 123eddie View Post
    I lmaod at your post before the edit

the comment was *come at me hoe*

rofl at dont worry sweetie
    lulz.

I skimmed your posts and you seemed legit. I do question these "accidental" reps though... it seems like that'd be a good way to rep a woman without incurring negs.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000) bahumutzero is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    lol a guy calling someone with asperger's syndrome - who has a higher IQ than most people and made straight A's through high school and college - retarded when it has nothing to do with retardation making comments to me.
    You in AK too brah?
    Last edited by bahumutzero; 03-31-2010 at 08:39 AM.

OIF Vet-USMC 0331

cVc

whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have no idea how many times I've heard "I have assburgers therefore my IQ is higher than yours!". Trust me, it probably isn't. Straight A's aren't hard to make, don't fill yourself with a false sense of pride. And yes, assburgers is quite related to the point you are making because it affects social interactions. Please go back to your corner and continue eating cardboard.

EDIT: ****, you could have a IQ in the 51st percentile and your IQ is higher than most. Pointless argument is pointless.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nimble View Post
    looks like this whales after a mod rep too

well you never know...heather ac got plenty

Says the little coward with no picture. Where's your pic, ugly?

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    And she gets mod repped......

Life isn't fair.
    The fuck?

There needs to be some transparency here. I'm for full disclosure of reps/negs.

nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Says the little coward with no picture. Where's your pic, ugly?
    Ugly? What are you basing that on brah?
    *Green Tea Crew*

Originally Posted by bahumutzero View Post
    Your in AK too brah?

Yup. Kenai pen.

You have no idea how many times I've heard the "I have assburgers therefore my IQ is higher than yours!". Trust me, it probably isn't. Straight A's aren't hard to make, don't fill yourself with a false sense of pride. And yes, assburgers is quite related to the point you are making because it affects social interactions. Please go back to your corner and continue eating cardboard.

Uh, she never said she has a high IQ because she has asperger's; it is fairly common, though. Straight A's in college would be pretty hard to make for retards, wouldn't you say? You obviously know absolutely nothing about AS since you think it is a matter of retardation.

Ugly? What are you basing that on brah?

Well, you're a coward who has no picture, so I'm guessing you're an ugly kid. Besides, since when do you care about basing insults on reality. The chick you called a whale is 129 pounds. Are you also retarded? Or are you just a loser kid with no real friends so you talk down to women on the internet to impress your efriends who don't really give a f*ck about you?

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    The fuck?

There needs to be some transparency here. I'm for full disclosure of reps/negs.

Yeah, I agree. That way, we can see who all of the losers are who neg girls simply for having a vagina.

whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50) whytchapel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup. Kenai pen.

Uh, she never said she has a high IQ because she has asperger's; it is fairly common, though. Straight A's in college would be pretty hard to make for retards, wouldn't you say? You obviously know absolutely nothing about AS since you think it is a matter of retardation.
    You implied assburgers was the reason for higher IQ. Just gotta listen to the **** she says to know she's retarded brah. Don't be mad now. Just sayin'.

Well, you're a coward who has no picture, so I'm guessing you're an ugly kid. Besides, since when do you care about basing insults on reality. The chick you called a whale is 129 pounds. Are you also retarded? Or are you just a loser kid with no real friends so you talk down to women on the internet to impress your efriends who don't really give a f*ck about you?
    What about you?

What's your personal bent on showing up in these threads denigrating the Misc? Does it make you feel like a better man by ascribing snide generalizations to other posters in the forum?

AKR: "Well blah blah blah everyone else here is a virgin or a loser or a pariah but I'm not because I'm better than the rabble."

Feelsgoodman? Who are you trying to impress?

Yeah, I agree. That way, we can see who all of the losers are who neg girls simply for having a vagina.
    Would also like to see who the losers are who rep girls simply for having a vagina, but yes.

Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I woke up with a vagina this morning, hey ******* mods how about you mod rep me for no reason other than my vagina you'll never see or touch.

You implied assburgers was the reason for higher IQ. Just gotta listen to the **** she says to know she's retarded brah. Don't be mad now. Just sayin'.

Uh, I didn't imply any such thing. Look who's got the IQ problems here. You don't even know how to read.

Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel View Post
    I woke up with a vagina this morning, hey ******* mods how about you mod rep me for no reason other than my vagina you'll never see or touch.

Why don't you neg yourself because you hate everything with a vagina?

Uh, I didn't imply any such thing. Look who's got the IQ problems here. You don't even know how to read.
    brb, assuming that reading comprehension is correlated to IQ.

strong moran

Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the misc is a mens locker room - women are welcome, however, you don't question what we say

the minute you do, GTFO

nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does that make me a coward? Because I'm not showing my picture ONLINE. On a FORUM full of people I will NEVER meet? Why do I even need a picture up on here? I have no real friends yet you have over 20k posts on this site and you sit here white knighting females ONLINE. Yeah ok buddy, because this girl is gonna come and give you a blowjob now for all your troubles. Haha is she ****, you're going to get a few green points, an e-kiss on the cheek.

Also, 5"1 129 pounds is obese. I'm skinny, myself. I like it when people point that out - it's added motivation. Seriously. If people get called fat all day and don't do something about it, they have problems.
    *Green Tea Crew*

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    What about you?

What's your personal bent on showing up in these threads denigrating the Misc? Does it make you feel like a better man by ascribing snide generalizations to other posters in the forum?

Oh, you got me. It has nothing to do with the fact that I hate sexist pricks.

AKR: "Well blah blah blah everyone else here is a virgin or a loser or a pariah but I'm not because I'm better than the rabble."

Feelsgoodman? Who are you trying to impress?

Uh, no one? I get nothing out of this from anyone. I have a gf. She's on this forum. She has my account password. I have no contact with any of these girls other than maybe saying "you're welcome" if I get a "thanks." I get hated on by most of the guys in here. You can't turn this around on me. Sorry, cupcake.

Why does that make me a coward? Because I'm not showing my picture ONLINE. On a FORUM full of people I will NEVER meet? Why do I even need a picture up on here? I have no real friends yet you have over 20k posts on this site and you sit here white knighting females ONLINE. Yeah ok buddy, because this girl is gonna come and give you a blowjob now for all your troubles. Haha is she ****, you're going to get a few green points, an e-kiss on the cheek.

Great, original rebuttal. I never saw the "you're a white knight" mantra coming. You're the one trying to get a bunch of ass pats from the boys.

Also, 5"1 129 pounds is obese. I'm skinny, myself. I like it when people point that out - it's added motivation. Seriously. If people get called fat all day and don't do something about it, they have problems.

lol, obese. Ok, there sport. You're ugly and fat until you prove otherwise.

entertaining thread is entertaining....dont mind me guys, i just work here

OIF Vet-USMC 0331

cVc

brb, assuming that reading comprehension is correlated to IQ.

strong moran

You get the point. I never said anything about asperger's causing a high IQ, but you said the exact opposite. Who's the moron?

Oh, you got me.
    Yes, I think I did.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I hate sexist pricks.
    Then one would question what you're doing in one of the more sexist forums out there. And why you feel the need to address said sexism at every opportunity.

If I hated motorcycles I certainly wouldn't find myself a member of forums.motorcycles.com and posting in every thread about how stupid motorcycles are.

Uh, no one? I get nothing out of this from anyone. I have a gf. She's on this forum. She has my account password. I have no contact with any of these girls other than maybe saying "you're welcome" if I get a "thanks." I get hated on by most of the guys in here. You can't turn this around on me. Sorry, cupcake.
    They'd hate you less if you didn't feel the need to insult them at every chance.

Do you see yourself as a crusader? Educating the Misc for the better? All your posts do is insult others and paint yourself as being their better. That's not the way to make friends... if you cared about such a thing.

Edit:

It IS the way to seem like a pretentious douchebag. And any good points you do make are lost along the way.
    Last edited by Ecnewyx; 03-31-2010 at 09:00 AM.

lol, obese. Ok, there sport. You're ugly and fat until you prove otherwise.
    In my eyes yea it is, well, when it's all fat.

I'll live with the second part. This is a forum brah.
    *Green Tea Crew*

You get the point. I never said anything about asperger's causing a high IQ, but you said the exact opposite. Who's the moron?
    I think you should go back to your original post, edit in what you're saying now and try again.

brb, making assumptions in accordance with what you deem the appropriate reading of your posts.