MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

the id this equipment thread... can you tell me what this is?

can you tell me what kind of plates these are? i have some identical ones, no name on them just the # on one side and kg on the other side

MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    better pics

what brand is that?

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no name brand =P

there has to be a brand name, ive seen these on craigslist a handful of times and not just locally, seen em in peoples gyms on here before to

hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blaze_itt View Post
    no name brand =P
    this. It's just "generic" plates.

ok well what company makes these generic plates? where can i buy these new?

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Those are some old plates, but I may be able to help.

Originally Posted by MrHolman View Post
    ok well what company makes these generic plates? where can i buy these new?
    I bought a bunch of these from Fitness Factory in Chicago and they said they were made by Body Solid. Oh, and they were selling them for 10 cents a pound NEW. I guess they had sat in the back of their warehouse long enough. I bought (24) 45s and (2) 35s. I also bought some flexsteel with grips for the same price. I am not sure if you have a fitness factory near you, but they should be able to confirm.

Stack of 45s

great thanks, and i will look into the fitness factory thing