Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Friend asks me to watch movie with her in her room at night

She is my friend that I hang out with in between uni classes but have not been able to go to the pub with because I don't have ID. So she said she was having a movie night... and asked me to come. In her dorm room at night (I've been there several times during the day) but we are going to be on different seats (she does not have a couch), I'm a little perplexed.

The film she wants to watch is this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0887883/ She has seen it but I have not.

I think I'll go, she is a pretty cool chick and he have a lot of fun together.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go.

Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL.. that is such a blatant cue to make a move on her. I'll let you off though as you're only 20 and I'd probably have been the same at that age if a girl had asked me.

enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Go.
    /thread

Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heavy_Beats View Post
    She is my friend that I hang out with in between uni classes but have not been able to go to the pub with because I don't have ID. So she said she was having a movie night... and asked me to come. In her dorm room at night (I've been there several times during the day) but we are going to be on different seats (she does not have a couch), I'm a little perplexed.

The film she wants to watch is this: She has seen it but I have not.

I think I'll go, she is a pretty cool chick and he have a lot of fun together.
    Breezer?

Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Go.
    Originally Posted by Ironbru View Post
    LOL.. that is such a blatant cue to make a move on her. I'll let you off though as you're only 20 and I'd probably have been the same at that age if a girl had asked me.
    Originally Posted by enigma662 View Post
    /thread
    Haha yeah she has been trying to get me to go out with her the past 3 weeks and got me to lift her on one occasion although there was that whole ID issue which I think she has found a way around.

I'll go watch the movie with her although I am unsure how to make a move on her when we are not sitting on a couch. How can I do this?

Originally Posted by Arkadiusz1990 View Post
    Breezer?
    Noun or proper noun, could you use it in a sentence?

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    involve alcohol.

your chances of getting laid will increase exponentially
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadiusz1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Noun or proper noun, could you use it in a sentence?
    Dw getting you confused with someone..

But yeah...go go go is my advice.

cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000) cellaratt is just really nice. (+1000)
    She won't be sitting on the couch ALL night...go...duh...follow your penis......

stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn brah, watching a movie while on her bed ALONE. Doesn't get better than that.

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    involve alcohol.

your chances of getting laid will increase exponentially
    I see.

Dw getting you confused with someone..

But yeah...go go go is my advice.
    If you mean proper noun I think I who your talking about.

Originally Posted by cellaratt View Post
    She won't be sitting on the couch ALL night...go...duh...follow your penis......
    Your giving me too much credit. I have never made a more on a woman before.

Originally Posted by stevo34 View Post
    Damn brah, watching a movie while on her bed ALONE. Doesn't get better than that.
    Is that something she should initiate or is that someone I should?

stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevo34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is that something she should initiate or is that someone I should?

She's made the first move here now the balls in your field. Honestly she would have went for coffee with you or something if it was a friends thing. What's the relationship like? Has there been signs that she wants more than a friendship?

Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hydrogen42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Op all i can say is...you will be shaky
    The multi-verse theory is more plausible than the theory of the bible.

The idea of extra-terrestrials visiting planet Earth is more plausible than the theory of the bible.

Stop kissing gods anus, which is made out of spiritual energy.

[QUOTE=Heavy_Beats;462762921]

QUOTE]

Breezer_D?

unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unkindone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when she gets up for some water, or if you ask for a glass of water...get up with her, then make a move on her in the kitchen or something

Originally Posted by stevo34 View Post
    She's made the first move here now the balls in your field. Honestly she would have went for coffee with you or something if it was a friends thing. What's the relationship like? Has there been signs that she wants more than a friendship?
    I have had coffee with her twice both after lectures. It was the last time which was Friday that she brought up what movies I like and then mentioned the "movie night" idea.

What kind of things would she be doing if she wanted to be more than friends?

She sometimes writes stuff on my arms, whispers in my ear and shares her coffee with me does that count?

edit: She brought up the idea of me lifting her overhead so maybe that means she is comfortable around me? Also she showed me a message that some guy sent her with an "x" on the end, she gave me the impression that the guy had the wrong idea. Could this mean she is trying to make me jealous because that was the effect it had.

Originally Posted by Hydrogen42 View Post
    Op all i can say is...you will be shaky
    Yeah I was a bit nervous when I was going to go to the pub (I had forgotten I could not get in without ID).
    Last edited by Heavy_Beats; 03-14-2010 at 06:09 AM.

i noticed your friends with cannibal.horse too....

then i remembered you can't be Breezer cos he has his own account...

But you are aware i see...

[QUOTE=Arkadiusz1990;462764091]

QUOTE]

Breezer_D?
    Have you got his bodyspace I searched but did not get any results for that name. I met a guy that mentioned Breezer although I did not write it down so I do not have the correct spelling.

Originally Posted by unkindone View Post
    when she gets up for some water, or if you ask for a glass of water...get up with her, then make a move on her in the kitchen or something
    Speaking of water I am in the deep end.
    Last edited by Heavy_Beats; 03-14-2010 at 05:08 AM.

[QUOTE=Heavy_Beats;462765261]

Have you got his bodyspace I searched but did not get any results for that name. I met a guy that mentioned Breezer although I did not write it down so I do not have the correct spelling.

Speaking of water I am in the deep end.
    BreezerD

(can't post links...just add that to the end of the bodyspace url thingy)

[QUOTE=Arkadiusz1990;462767871]

BreezerD

(can't post links...just add that to the end of the bodyspace url thingy)
    Yeah I know that guy.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go, don't be a pussy and make a move, bone her, post pics here.

Win.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Go, don't be a pussy and make a move, bone her, post pics here.

Win.
    Alright I'll bring it up tomorrow while I'm spending the day with her. Make the arrangements and such.

While I am at it I made a thread about having a dream about playing the guitar and how it got me interested in learning to play. I am pretty sure she caused that dream with her guitar playing so I'll ask her to teach me a bit and to help me find my first guitar. Good idea?

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright I'll bring it up tomorrow while I'm spending the day with her. Make the arrangements and such.

While I am at it I made a thread about having a dream about playing the guitar and how it got me interested in learning to play. I am pretty sure she caused that dream with her guitar playing so I'll ask her to teach me a bit and to help me find my first guitar. Good idea?
    da fuk man.

is this some PG13 movie or what.

be the Rated movie guy...fuk her already
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is incredibly involved but since you're unable to make a move otherwise, this is what you do:

Plan A

1. Pickup some teflon lubricant at Home Depot
    2. When she goes to get drinks put some of the lube on the floor between kitchen and her seat
    3. She will slip and spill drinks on her seat (and hopefully not get hurt badly, if she gets hurt, see Plan B and C below.)
    4. Share a seat with her and profit

Plan B

1. If she's hurt really badly, call a doctor and sorry it didn't work out.

Plan C

1. If she's hurt really badly and unconscious
    2. ????
    3. Profit?
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be as confident as u are in ur avi DLing that weight. **** dont fly when u act like pu$sy
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Movie night in dorm room"

Some of my best stories started out as movie nights in a dorm room . Oh lawd, it doesn't even matter what movie it is. I once hooked up to Labrynth while the chick's roommate was hooking up in the next room to American History X (srs.)
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    da fuk man.

is this some PG13 movie or what.

be the Rated movie guy...fuk her already
    haha

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    This is incredibly involved but since you're unable to make a move otherwise, this is what you do:

Plan A

1. Pickup some teflon lubricant at Home Depot
    2. When she goes to get drinks put some of the lube on the floor between kitchen and her seat
    3. She will slip and spill drinks on her seat (and hopefully not get hurt badly, if she gets hurt, see Plan B and C below.)
    4. Share a seat with her and profit

Plan B

1. If she's hurt really badly, call a doctor and sorry it didn't work out.

Plan C

1. If she's hurt really badly and unconscious
    2. ????
    3. Profit?
    Haha clever.

Originally Posted by gekkoboy14 View Post
    Be as confident as u are in ur avi DLing that weight. **** dont fly when u act like pu$sy
    I like your thinking.

Originally Posted by Govithoy View Post
    "Movie night in dorm room"

Some of my best stories started out as movie nights in a dorm room . Oh lawd, it doesn't even matter what movie it is. I once hooked up to Labrynth while the chick's roommate was hooking up in the next room to American History X (srs.)
    I looked that movie up that so funny.

I'll flirt with her some more today, take an interest in her guitar hobby as I mentioned earlier and see how that goes. The movie night will be Friday.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    another young miscer who is confused by the direct intentions of a woman....

would you prefer - hi I would like to fu(k you? or the casual hey, uhhh Im gonna be watching a movie in my room sunday - maybe you should join me (wink wink) **yeah i know the first one would be a lot easier but women like to keep some mystery to themselves**

bro if its just the two of you - wait till movie starts and make a move

do you want bells & whistles? (sh*t i know i woulda liked em - hahahaha)

good luck and have fun -