mudcatman15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amplified Mass XXX...

I have been using this as a weighgainer since december and have went from 142 to 163-165....but last 3 weeks have not gained anymore weight...seems like it stopped...any suggestions on should I use a different supplement..or is it how I workout..ect..
    Supplements:
    GNC Amplified Mass XXX
    GNC Amplified]Wheybolic Extreme 60
    GNC Black Powder

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    drop that **** and buy something else, mass XXX adds massive fat gains imo, plus GNC's **** is all overpriced for what you get, one serving of mass xxx is like 3 level scoops or something haha rip
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

mudcatman15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PrepFootball View Post
    drop that **** and buy something else, mass XXX adds massive fat gains imo, plus GNC's **** is all overpriced for what you get, one serving of mass xxx is like 3 level scoops or something haha rip

FML.....how about cytogainer?
    Supplements:
    GNC Amplified Mass XXX
    GNC Amplified]Wheybolic Extreme 60
    GNC Black Powder

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you really need a weight gainer? whats your diet like? if your looking to add weight how much?

go on a simple bulk, eat like a machine (up calories) and healthy foods, take ur base supps multi, fish oil, whey and work like hell in gym
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

*Bodybuilder on a budget* carcaz13's Avatar
    carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carcaz13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mudcatman15 View Post
    I have been using this as a weighgainer since december and have went from 142 to 163-165....but last 3 weeks have not gained anymore weight...seems like it stopped...any suggestions on should I use a different supplement..or is it how I workout..ect..
    Congrats on the weight gain. Try to asses your diet, you've built more muscle so your caloire needs will have increased. Try eating an extra 200 calories more a day, and keep the cardio slim to non....see if that helps.

Originally Posted by PrepFootball View Post
    I've used Mass XXX and had good solid gains. Every weight gainer has the capability to increase you fat percentage if you don't eat clean(or too much). It is expensive, as are all most of GNC's products but if you can find it near the exp. date and on gold card week you've strike gold!
    Last edited by carcaz13; 03-30-2010 at 07:03 PM.
    5'11 *So Close*
    200+