DD809 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal Plan Help for Bulking

I was hoping I could get some help with some meal ideas for bulking up a bit.

I'm 5'9 135 pounds. I'm working hard in the gym but can't seem to get the eating part down and I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste--I'm also nervous about eating a lot more and it turning more into fat than muscle.

But I can't figure out the timing and such-I sit in an office all day and don't get my workout until the evening. Then it's so late I don't know what to have for dinner which isn't too long before I go to bed...

Any words of advice would be much appreciated!

Oh and I wore my body bugg yesterday which had me burning about 2300 calories after a day at work, HIIT (which I only do 2-3 times a week), and weight training.

GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GKMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DD809 View Post
    I was hoping I could get some help with some meal ideas for bulking up a bit.

I'm 5'9 135 pounds. I'm working hard in the gym but can't seem to get the eating part down and I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste--I'm also nervous about eating a lot more and it turning more into fat than muscle.

But I can't figure out the timing and such-I sit in an office all day and don't get my workout until the evening. Then it's so late I don't know what to have for dinner which isn't too long before I go to bed...

Any words of advice would be much appreciated!

Oh and I wore my body bugg yesterday which had me burning about 2300 calories after a day at work, HIIT (which I only do 2-3 times a week), and weight training.

i work all day too and dont usually lift until about 530pm

in my desk drawer i have...

protein bars
    beef jerky
    plain almonds
    plain peanuts
    oatmeal
    some pre-measured ziplock bags of protein powder
    a shaker bottle

i always prepare my food for the day ahead of time and just heat it up when it is time to eat it. its hasnt proven too difficult to space the meals out appropriately.

i think for you the keys might be...

hitting your macros (daily calories, protein, carbs, fats)

spreading all that out during the day by bringing things to the office

take your post workout supplement before leaving the gym (take protein powder in a shaker bottle to the gym and add water before leaving the gym) that way you have sime time between your post workout and an actual dinner.