ppp90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Need Advice on losing belly fat

So im a 21 year old male and I currently weigh 190lbs. For about a year now ive bin going to the gym and trying different supplements and workouts but I cant seem to get down to my target weight of 160. Im in decent shape as we speak and am very motivated. The current supplements I take are basic multi vitamin, Hydroxycut Advanced, BCAA-Gludamine powder, and Casin Protein powder(before bed). I have all day every day for the next month to complete my goal. Any advice and help is appreciated. Thanks

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man, trying to lose 30 pounds in 30 days is a great way to set yourself for failure. Or did I misread your post?

This thread should have all the info you really need... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113693871

TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're not losing body fat your diet is probably crap. Do you keep track of your caloric intake daily???

Thanks for fast responses guys. I may be but i have the motivation and resources I just need the advice. Is it even possible? I currently eat around 1000 to 1300 calories a day including the calories from my supplements.

trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ppp90 View Post
    Thanks for fast responses guys. I may be but i have the motivation and resources I just need the advice. Is it even possible? I currently eat around 1000 to 1300 calories a day including the calories from my supplements.
    That's way way way too low.

You need to calculate your caloric maintenance requirements and go about 500 under that daily. The weight will come off slowly, but coupled with cardio it will come off. Since you are eating basically nothing, your body is going into starvation mode, slowing your metabolism, and burning the muscle you do have.

500 calories under your maintenance requirement.

I just up'd my caloric intake yesterday to 1500-1600. After a week of starting im down to 184lbs. Anyways my gym workouts are :

mon--Upper body weightlifting with little cardio
    tues--rest and run 2 miles
    wed--Lower body abs and little cardio
    thur--rest and run 2 miles
    fri--Mixture of Upper and Lower but mostly Cardio
    sat--rest
    sun--rest

Ive also changed my eating habbits to 6 small meals a day and when I workout I circuit train.

Please post any advice or things that I may be doing wrong or could do better on. Thanks