beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000) beauonly is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Am I doing this right? cut/bulk q's (long post)(help pls)

First, lemme give you the stats.

I am 6'1
    Was 235 in July last year +/- 25% BF
    Cut to 180 +/- 16% BF as of now.
    I am deployed in Iraq, so no way to properly keep a diet/macros in check (but i do my best)
    My BMR is 1969.99

I've been cutting for so long trying to get in shape... eating WELL under maitenence, lifting, building up my lungs for long distance running after not being able to run .5 miles without dying etc. etc. Typical story.

The bad part is now, thats ALL i know. I decided today to start a bulk to get some much needed muscle before I cut again to get lower BF. I have a good supply of supps to help, so that part is golden.

I ate a BIG meal, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, ham... for the first time in almost 8 months I've eaten over maitenence... Is that the right thing to do? I figure going from 1300-1400 cal a day to 2500-3000 to bulk is allright.

My biggest hangup is my gut. Its ALOT smaller than it used to be, yet still a bit of pudge around the waist... and part of me feels like i should have gotten rid of it BEFORE I cut.

Any advice or comments? Maybe I'm just over-thinking this whole thing... eat big/lift big/gain big... right?

I know theres an abundance of "cut or bulk" posts here, and thanks for reading this one.
    *rapes back for legit reps only*
    *neg return-fire*

*special hatred negs on sight to any of shamans accounts*

ITT is like, so much pleasure...

"Live for tomorrow if today sucks." - me

"Slap your wife every morning, cause if you don't know why, she does." - Old Pashtu saying

pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beauonly View Post
    First, lemme give you the stats.

I am 6'1
    Was 235 in July last year +/- 25% BF
    Cut to 180 +/- 16% BF as of now.
    I am deployed in Iraq, so no way to properly keep a diet/macros in check (but i do my best)
    My BMR is 1969.99

I've been cutting for so long trying to get in shape... eating WELL under maitenence, lifting, building up my lungs for long distance running after not being able to run .5 miles without dying etc. etc. Typical story.

The bad part is now, thats ALL i know. I decided today to start a bulk to get some much needed muscle before I cut again to get lower BF. I have a good supply of supps to help, so that part is golden.

I ate a BIG meal, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, ham... for the first time in almost 8 months I've eaten over maitenence... Is that the right thing to do? I figure going from 1300-1400 cal a day to 2500-3000 to bulk is allright.

My biggest hangup is my gut. Its ALOT smaller than it used to be, yet still a bit of pudge around the waist... and part of me feels like i should have gotten rid of it BEFORE I cut.

Any advice or comments? Maybe I'm just over-thinking this whole thing... eat big/lift big/gain big... right?

I know theres an abundance of "cut or bulk" posts here, and thanks for reading this one.
    keep ur protein intake high, eat mostly protein, 40%protein, 40%carb, 20% fat.

yeah go bulk if u're around 16% bf, picture will help.
    Jan 1st '10 : 265lbs
    Feb 21st '10 : 240lbs
    Mar 28th '10 : 228lbs
    Aug 23rd '10 : 208lbs (COME ON, I WANT BELOW 200 ASAP)!!!!
    April 28th '11 : 213lbs
    Feb 18th' 13: 225lbs (starting 12 week kris gethin hardcore)

Life is screwed last couple of years. Now starting again:
    May 28, 2014: 230lbs
    Sept 28, 2014: 227lbs

OK THIS TIME FORREAL:
    01 Jan 2015: 218lbs
    07 Sep 2017: 193lbs

I rep back!!

CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with you in that all I know is cutting and I to still have a little bulge around my stomach. Weight wise we're different but bf% I'm right there with you. I started out at about 28% and I'm now down to a solid 15%.

From everything I've read it's time to bulk. Need to change it up and keep the body guessing. It's been on a cut for so long that it's all it knows and the cut slows to a crawl. I'm going to change it up and do a clean bulk for maybe 6 weeks and then back to cutting. What I'm hoping it after the bulk the cut will be easier and I'll get to were I want to be.