Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 151 lbs
    froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) froggymom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit froggymom's BodySpace

always tired, not hungry. Why?

I have lost all my post pregnancy weight (30 lbs) and am now working towards building muscle. I have calculated my cal needs as over 2000 a day but I am having a hard time getting anywhere near that when I eat healthy foods (falling short by 500 cal). What can I eat (or drink) that will get me up to my calorie needs? As it stands, I really don't feel hungry at all and am so tired all the time. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Stats: 5'3", 123 lbs
    NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000) NoPinkDBsPlz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit NoPinkDBsPlz's BodySpace
    nuts and nut butters, olive oil, protein supplements, avocados, whole grain pasta. oooorrrr ice cream yum.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122553191

Stats: 5'9", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2464
    fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fujindemon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fujindemon's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by froggymom View Post
    I have lost all my post pregnancy weight (30 lbs) and am now working towards building muscle. I have calculated my cal needs as over 2000 a day but I am having a hard time getting anywhere near that when I eat healthy foods (falling short by 500 cal). What can I eat (or drink) that will get me up to my calorie needs? As it stands, I really don't feel hungry at all and am so tired all the time. Any advice would be great. Thanks!
    Sounds like you have been going to long, too hard without enough fuel in the tank.
    Did you lose all that pregnancy weight through cardio?
    If you are not modifying your cardio to come into balance with the caloric needs of lean muscle building via proper weight training, then you will likely fail at building lean muscle and keeping unwanted fat from accumulating. Recipe for skinny fat.

Simple solution...drink some milk and eat some natural PB/almonds over the course of the day.
    8oz of milk+1 scoop of whey+1tbsp of natural PB+1oz of almonds will provide you the 500 cal you seem to need easily.
    And aim for 8hrs of sleep a night. You'd be surprised at how much growth takes place during sleep. I wish you luck in that department considering you have at least one young child.

Good luck.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

Stats: 5'4", 138 lbs
    runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) runner03 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit runner03's BodySpace
    I used to have this problem...but not anymore! Just space your meals out 400 calories at a time and eat 5 times a day. Problem solved! Also, make sure you are getting enough fats which gets your calories up without the volume.
    "I can feel the wind go by when I run.
    It feels good. It feels fast."

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121848731
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106870791