Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: alcohol

dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i apologize to all the friends i have made over the short time i have been here. i guess this thread started to get under my skin when those opposed started putting people down that do drink. what pushed me over the edge was this comment.... "I will not go into major details as the truth upsets the kids with no willpower". i took that as an insult. there were several other comments made to some that were not very nice either.

"People want to justify thier own needs."

"if high levels of performance are not your goal then have fun"

"Enjoy it if you will, make excuses if you want"

"but those of us that are Performance orientated Athletes"

to me...these comments are demeaning and sells everyone short that has a drink. there are a lot of people out there that work hard, have good willpower & are performance orientated athletes. even those italians (kidding)

i did take my frustration out on that guy by coping one of his rules. i said to myself "who the hell dose this guy think he is". i should of not did that but I will not apologize to him because of his attack on my character. I just wanted to let everyone else know where I was coming from. I will stick with bodybuilding threads from now on.

marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcione is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dutter View Post
    i apologize to all the friends i have made over the short time i have been here. i guess this thread started to get under my skin when those opposed started putting people down that do drink. what pushed me over the edge was this comment.... "I will not go into major details as the truth upsets the kids with no willpower". i took that as an insult. there were several other comments made to some that were not very nice either.

to me...these comments are demeaning and sells everyone short that has a drink. there are a lot of people out there that work hard, have good willpower & are performance orientated athletes. even those italians (kidding)

i did take my frustration out on that guy by coping one of his rules. i said to myself "who the hell dose this guy think he is". i should of not did that but I will not apologize to him because of his attack on my character. I just wanted to let everyone else know where I was coming from. I will stick with bodybuilding threads from now on.
    I at times like you have put everything into bodybuilding, turned down sex, friends, my gf, so i could have the perfect w.o the next day, I have built a very good body, but i am not going to be an ifbb pro and i may never compete naturally either. i have spent most of my college year totally dedicated to bodybuilding and at times its very lonely, in about a week or so i am going to start going out and drinking again maybe once a week, humans thrive on others and for most i think it can be very lonely to develop a very good physique.

also, there are a tone a proffesional athletes out there that drink and are strong and in peak physical conditon, look at how many nfl players get dui's

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dutter View Post

Well I saw this as we were getting home from lunch ( christ they have the best apetizer dish called Dynamite Shrimp dam its spicy) oh well back to the matter at hand; Although this is not meant "meant for me "lol I will say thank you to Dutter for at least standing tall and admitting he Fired up the torch so to say. I also will admit even though the statements were not made to attack anyone in particular they were inflamatory, As Dutter misinterpreted my intensions with those statements I also misinterpreted his reply with my Rule post and I flew off and took that as a personal attack. I will delete my attacks as a gesture and apologize to those friends I have here also as this got way out of hand!! We were both wrong and jumped to fast into anger.
    Again I will say with no malice towards anyones choice I am not putting anyone down for living the way they choose, but I will not waver in this view that drinking and Athletic's as you get older do not mix, it will slow your performance down when you get to the age that your Hormones start slowing down whether that is 30 or 50 eventually you will see a decline.I saw mine waver around 40 to 47 and quit at 48 and after 1 or 2 yrs without my performance levels have again increased. This is the only reason I have chosen to post in this thread as I drank, I got older and soon saw the decline get worse I then quit and can tell others about the improvement. Well its time to head to the Gym and get some work done, I hope everyone is again calm and we can get back to civilized discusions about issues affecting us all!!

Marcione yes Pro level Athletes are getting DWI's but this is not about 25 yr old Pro Athletes its about the effects of Drinking and age bro, Brett does not drink during season if at all, Warner does not drink at all.
    Name me some Competitive Pro's that drink either during contest prep or during thier competitive seasons that are 45 yrs old plus. I really do not think your gonna find any. Why does Bill Grant abstain from even drinking Wine for dinner 2 weeks to a month before any video shot or photo shoot? Because it will effect his vascularity and his performance ( and he is awesome for 63 yrs old). Later guys again sorry for the outbursts and misunderstandings. One day I will learn how to express myself without offending people !!!!!!
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 04-01-2010 at 02:55 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    good call Pops lol.
    Really and this is fact sometime from 35 on Beer and Alcohol will slow you down no matter what you do. Since stopping my endurance, stamina, Strength have shot thru the roof and my reaction to my Supplements have been more drastic, and anyways I am finding I am alot happier and am enjoying not putting that poison in my system anymore. Plus its fun now going out and seeing how really stupid people act under the influence.
    The funniest part is that used to be me.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I've drunk cheap wine, and expensive wine. Not much (if any) difference to my pallette.
    well there you go .. I knew it how can you argue about wine with someone who doesn't like it in the first place
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    The insults and condescension (I can't appreciate the good things in life because I abstain? orly?) add nothing to the discussion.
    I enjoy wine , real beer... (microbrewers)
    I also enjoy fine food , art etc.. I feel sorry if you can't appreciate those things, Its not to be taken as an offense. there is sarcastic humor in those words.... call me a snob if you want, that's fine

Said that, I also spent most of the last couple of years alcohol free, I stopped when I quit smoking a much worse vice ... did it make a difference in my life ? not according to how I feel or my doctor..
    I abstained but I can still appreciate it and I surely did not attack anyone around me who is a drinker. Some of the stuff I read is unthinkable and utterly ridiculous, if you don't want to drink
    that's fine by me but don't preach and expect nothing back.

Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GreekZPapa View Post
    what does it do to the body when bulking? how does it hurt you? im not saying i drink or anything, more for like future references
    Now as a female replying, I can not say how it would effect your bulking however I can say, being a big social drinker I stopped for the most part trying to achieve my goal, I have not stopped 100% I will have a drink or 2 on the weekends ( compared to a few times a week) The only think that realized is that if I do drink a little too much it messes up weekend and I dont want to get to the gym, so it is not so much for me a physical factor as I dont see bloat,,etc but a mental one. Dont drink to the point where you are hung over and dont want to get your ass out of bed..At my age being almost 40 I had to make a decision as to what was more important...getting a good buzz for a few hours or looking good all week,
    *Nothing tastes as good as thin feels*
    *Love yourself more than you love the food*
    *Waiting until tomorrow never gets you to where you wanted to be yesterday*

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flblondie View Post
    Now as a female replying, I can not say how it would effect your bulking however I can say, being a big social drinker I stopped for the most part trying to achieve my goal, I have not stopped 100% I will have a drink or 2 on the weekends ( compared to a few times a week) The only think that realized is that if I do drink a little too much it messes up weekend and I dont want to get to the gym, so it is not so much for me a physical factor as I dont see bloat,,etc but a mental one. Dont drink to the point where you are hung over and dont want to get your ass out of bed..At my age being almost 40 I had to make a decision as to what was more important...getting a good buzz for a few hours or looking good all week,
    Smoking and alcohol will physically age one's features 10 years by the time they are 65. You'll begin to notice the effects by the age of 35 as the wrinkles start to kick in.

If you don't believe me try using alcohol based hand sanitizers to see how your hand tend to dry out. Just imagine that same effect on tissue generation in general.

So, looking good isn't associated with drinking alcohol.

I do respect, however, someone who simply states they like the buzz of alcohol, regardless of the negative effects on the health, aging, and risk of alcoholism as long as they take a cab when over the limit.
    Last edited by HeismanWatch; 04-03-2010 at 12:02 AM.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I enjoy wine , real beer... (microbrewers)
    I also enjoy fine food , art etc.. I feel sorry if you can't appreciate those things, Its not to be taken as an offense. there is sarcastic humor in those words.... call me a snob if you want, that's fine
    x2, heck, x100. I also enjoy a well crafted ale or an amazing wine. Its a good thing I do not live in Belgium....
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    x2, heck, x100. I also enjoy a well crafted ale or an amazing wine. Its a good thing I do not live in Belgium....
    LOL yeah I am a big fan of belgian ales myself..Italy is not too far we have a huge selection of handcraft belgian beer

Originally Posted by heismanwatch View Post
    if you don't believe me try using alcohol based hand sanitizers to see how your hand tend to dry out. Just imagine that same effect on tissue generation in general.
    lol .....

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well there you go .. I knew it how can you argue about wine with someone who doesn't like it in the first place

Of the things I chose to drink as a younger man, wine was the easiest for me to drink (aka: guzzle), and achieve the desired affect, drunkenness. I found out along the way that once a certain amount of alcohol was in my system one a given day (be it beer, Vodka, wine or whisky..and I used them all), they all became pretty much tasteless, and the game was on.

However, the few times I did have wine with dinner (more to impress who I was with I suppose, as opposed to it being a meal "taste enhancer") I could not really tell the difference between a 50.00 bottle and a 500.00 dollar bottle (and I have had both more than once). My guess is that my brain "told" me the 500.00 was better, but in reality, neither made the steak taste any better imo.

I guess in the final analysis (for me), I would not now, nor would I ever consider it a "health drink" in the same sense I would a glass of water. The next person I meet who claims they drink it purely for the lowered (supposedly) HDL and other claimed benefits, will be the first. I believe (wholeheartedly) that those who drink alcohol, drink it "because" they like it, and would do so even if there were no "claimed" health benefits.

Of all the things I have put into my body over the years (food mostly), I know I would be waaaay ahead had I eaten otherwise clean, and limited my choice of "extras" to "a" glass of wine with dinner. That being said, I guess I'll take my chances for my remaining years with just living clean, training hard and resting this one body I have.

If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Of the things I chose to drink as a younger man, wine was the easiest for me to drink (aka: guzzle), and achieve the desired affect, drunkenness.
    There you go you're making my point, for you (and for a lot of people who criticize alcohol so strongly ) wine or beer was just a way to get drunk, no more no less than drugs

therefore you never had a chance to appreciate it...

I guess in the final analysis (for me), I would not now, nor would I ever consider it a "health drink" in the same sense I would a glass of water. The next person I meet who claims they drink it purely for the lowered (supposedly) HDL and other claimed benefits, will be the first. I believe (wholeheartedly) that those who drink alcohol, drink it "because" they like it, and would do so even if there were no "claimed" health benefits.
    I couldn't care less about wine's health benefits.. I drink it because I like it and appreciate the amount of work that it is necessary to produce a great wine(or beer)
    Last edited by BrotherWolf; 04-03-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There you go you're making my point, for you (and for a lot of people who criticize alcohol so strongly ) wine or beer was just a way to get drunk, no more no less than drugs

therefore you never had a chance to appreciate it...

I couldn't care less about wine's health benefits.. I drink it because I like it and appreciate the amount of work that it is necessary to produce a great wine(or beer)

I tried to appreciate it more than a few times. Just never got there for me. The "effort" expended to make a good wine is lost on me because my taste buds don't care how hard it was to make it. Again, I'll take my chances with clean food, hard work and rest. Those three things I like, AND see/feel the health benefits. A true win-win for me.

I'd buy you a glass of good wine however if you were ever in the neighborhood. Dinner is on me. Just don't expect the 500.00 bottle. I may want to raise a glass with you, and as long as I can't tell the difference, I'm drinking the cheap stuff. Story of my life it seems.

I'd buy you a glass of good wine however if you were ever in the neighborhood. Dinner is on me. Just don't expect the 500.00 bottle. I may want to raise a glass with you, and as long as I can't tell the difference, I'm drinking the cheap stuff. Story of my life it seems.
    Don't worry I am cheap .. I drink mostly beer in the warmer season

Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Machine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Edit: Could you tell us what improvement you saw in your life once you began adding alcohol to your diet? Even though it will be anecdotal, I'll accept whatever you claim the benefit was. What changes did you notice, either by way of "feeling," or vital stats (maybe taken by a doctor or a blood panel).
    Well those really ugly chicks became really hot!

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Machine View Post
    Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are.... that's funny! LOL!
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are.... that's funny! LOL!
    Yeah, pretty much.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

lol.....

So the improvement was: You found it easier (to allow yourself) to get with ugly chicks. In my case, I always hoped the hot chicks would drink enough to want to (or allow themselves) to get with me. Guess there are some things even alcohol can't help with.

rancor418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mickdoo View Post
    Why does every one equate fun with drinking. I have fun every single day. I do not need a drug/alcohol to have, fun. Ever sit with a bunch of people drinking. They do nothing but just sit there and talk smack. Then each one only gets up to pee. Then they start laughing real loud at stupid stuff, yea thats real fun.
    Sounds like you need a new set of friends...

rancor418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    A pleasure with a terrible side effect.
    Mortality

* Number of alcoholic liver disease deaths: 13,050
    * Number of alcohol-induced deaths, excluding accidents and homicides: 22,073
    Costs related to alcohol? Over $20 bil a year.

All this for just a little pleasure in life.
    Your not talking about people that have a glass of wine at dinner. Your giving numbers of people who abuse it. Abuse with anything is bad.

Do a search and see how many people are hurt each year playing sports, exercising, ect. How many people die every doing these same things?

People can twist any stat or any number but the key part is control. Control with everything in life. To much soda, pizza, ect. can cause problems and so can anything else in life. There are people obsessed with dieting, gaining weight, exercising, and I bet if you look at bulimia and anorexia the numbers would be really close to those you have posted above. Heck lets just say the same thing about steroids and the side effects, costs, death that is causes every year just as a "simple pleasure" of looking good or pushing more weights.

I don't drink a lot. I had one glass of wine (red) last weekend at dinner because my wife and I went out (Its was the first drink I had since Feb). I also saw a couple drink 2 bottles of wine between them. There is a huge difference. But TBH I bet I had a better chance of choking on the steak I ate than any of the above stats you posted above.

garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50) garroutte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
    Arnold and crew used to follow workouts with a couple beers here and there.

I am sticking to having my Michelob Ultras every weekend and holiday It's my only cheat really. Any other is like having 4-5 pototo chips at most, or maybe just a bite of a dessert.

I have found taking a bite/small portion of something stops the 'host' from insisting more .
    I have Arnolds biography,to say he had a few is an understatement,there were kegs,women,******* and many cigars.His heart sugery wasn't because of juice,it was the lifestyle of a rock star!

bigbucks170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL Im not going to say a word...I already got in trouble for profile pic..that was taken two
    summers ago....I don`t drink now but will have a few come 4th of July for sure....but that
    just me I don`t recomend it..I have herd of beer muscles...but don`t want them..I want
    the real kind..lol

Tingly like Beta-Alanine! alkemyst's Avatar
    alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HeismanWatch View Post
    When you hit your 40s, come back and let us know how you feel about those beers and your will to handle it at your terms and conditions.

In your 20's and 30's anything physical is a piece of cake. Just give it time!
    Just turned 42 on the 7th...still been drinking and feeling good.
    Re-becoming monster.

01/28/13 188lbs
    01/18/13 191lbs
    01/11/13 194lbs
    12/23/12 196lbs
    12/08/12 198lbs
    12/06/12 200lbs
    11/28/12 201lbs
    11/11/12 203lbs
    11/09/12 204lbs
    11/06/12 205lbs
    11/01/12 209lbs