GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best WPC & Casein

I know there maybe heaps of threads on this but i havent been able to find a decent one, so:

Just some advice on a decent product for a morning protein shake with wpc&casein/matrix that has lower carbs and fats.

Price isnt too much an issue, but obviously the cheaper the better.
    Mind over Matter

me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any particular reason why you want WPC instead of WPI?

WPI + Cassein: 100% Whey from Optimum nutrition and Cassein from Optimum nutrition

or Gaspari myofusion which contains a mix of both whey and cassein in the same powder.
    Answers to common questions:
    Will this supplement make me big = i dunno, whats your diet like? (calorie surplus + right macronutrient intake)
    What supplements will help me increase strength = creatine + beta-alanine
    Whats some good noob supplements = diet + creatine + whey protein
    Estimate my BF% = Abs (<~12%) Non-Moobs (12%-~18%) Moobs (19%+)
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (")(") i rep back.

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it's concentrates they won't have lower content of carbohydrates and fats but I don't see how that matters.

Regarding tastes and taste & lbs / $ I have no idea.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    For ON you can get a good bland for Pro Complex.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Xtreme Formulations UP1.0 maybe?

I use alot of the UP2.0 but the fat content is higher in this version, taste is out of this world. By a long shot the best tasting protein I've used.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    For ON you can get a good bland for Pro Complex.
    Pro complex doesn't contain casein.

GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by me987 View Post
    any particular reason why you want WPC instead of WPI?

WPI + Cassein: 100% Whey from Optimum nutrition and Cassein from Optimum nutrition

or Gaspari myofusion which contains a mix of both whey and cassein in the same powder.
    The ones you have suggested ive been looking into extensively. Fairly decent.

But WPC instead of WPI for slower absorbing protein to have in the morning.
    So pretty much ive got 3 different protein powders for each day.
    WPC/Cassein: Morning (Slower absorbed protein)
    WPI: Immediately Post Workout (Fastest absorbed protein with added Glutamine and BCAA, during the "45min-1hr post w/o window")
    Cassein: Before bed (Slowest release/absorbed protein)

Thats why.
    Mind over Matter