kdot28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdot28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdot28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdot28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How many bra cup sizes did you go down when you lost weight?

How many cup sizes did you go down and how much weight did you lose?

My aim is to lose 20 lbs...haven't weighed myself 2 weeks later after starting to work out (will do it every 4 weeks)...but I did sneakily take more measurements today and my chest has lost 1-2 inches already!!! I didn't even have big boobs to begin with...a 34 D or so...my guess is I am a C cup now. Is there any standard or 'general' amount people lose regarding boob size and weight lost e.g. every 10 lbs you go down such and such a size or inches...?

Thanks everyone. I hope they stay put and stop shrinking even more! Plastic surgery is not an option for me.

Edit: Also, would a woman is really overweight (like 200 lbs+) at my height (5'3) lose more fat in her breasts, since she has more fat to lose as opposed to me, on the heavier side of my height but not obese, who has less fat in my breasts to lose (how can my body take fat off of somewhere that doesn't have much there in the first place?) Not sure if that makes sense...
    Last edited by kdot28; 03-28-2010 at 02:26 AM.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lost at least a cup size due to the effects of training and paying attention to nutrition (hard to say because at the point I decided to get implants I needed to purchase bras that were less than an A but never did)...In my case, though, I actually gained weight over time while lowering bodyfat.

You may be alright. The first year I bulked, I went from 110 - 140-ish and my bra size stayed at a B (I was just a fuller B at 140). My breasts didn't really start shrinking until I'd been at this for a while and my body composition really had a chance to change. For whatever reason, eventually my body just quit putting fat much fat back on my arms and through my chest when I am bulking. Still likes to put it on my back and on my stomach below my belly button and through my butt and thighs. Everything depends on where your body likes to store and lose fat.

EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I weighed around 162 I was a 36C and went down to 34B at around 140ish and am still there now because I lost weight on my upper body first but I guess the rest of the weight came off my lower body, mind I am not super lean or muscular yet so I am planning on losing a bit more as I continue to weight train.. However I have noticed building up pec muscles gives an illusion of a fuller chest, whereas I was quite bony there before at least now I have a bit of a "base"

merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000)
    i lost almost all my boobs. when i was at my largest i had a 34C (maybe even bigger) then after my transformation i was barely able to fit into a 32A. Luckily ive put a bit of healthy weight back on since comp (as well as some muscle) and they have come back a little!

But the loss of boobs is no good, but means you get to go shopping for sexy new underwear!
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."