house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) house5180 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Insanity 60 day workout DVD VS P90x dvd

which do you like better? Insanity 60 day workout DVD and P90X DVD?If you lose weight by insanity 60 day or P90X, i think hotdvdshopdotcom is your best choice.
    P90X summary:P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. You'll also receive a comprehensive 3-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide, a calendar to track your progress, online peer support, and much more. Your personal trainer, Tony Horton, will keep you engaged every step of the way, and you won't believe your results!
    The P90X Extreme Home Fitness workout is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. and hotdvdshop.com -P90X including;

01 Chest & Back

02 Plyometrics

03 Shoulder & Arms

04 Yoga X

05 Legs & Back

06 Kenpo X

07 X Stretch

08 Core SynergisticsEach and every exercise in the Core Synergistics workout recruits multiple muscle groups to build and support the core (lumbar spine and trunk muscles), while at the same time conditioning your body from head to toe. Loaded with a variety of fun, unique, and challenging exercises, this routine will get you moving in all directions to maximize your P90X results.

09 Chest, Shoulders & TricepsPacked with an array of moves that target both large and small muscles, this workout will do wonders for your upper body. In just one full sequence you'll get a healthy dose of presses, flys, and extensions to push you to the brink. The results will be a stronger, leaner, and highly defined upper torso that will leave you looking awesome, with or without a shirt.

10 Back & BicepsWith a host of curls and pull-ups, this routine will make it fun to flex those powerful biceps. But don't worry, ladies—by using lighter weight, you can focus on toning and tightening these showcase arm muscles without adding the size that most guys covet. Additionally, this workout will also provide some great back definition that everyone can appreciate. No matter what your goals, you will achieve them in dramatic fashion if you dig in and max out your reps.

11 Cardio XThis low-impact cardio routine can be used in a variety of ways to meet your P90X goals. Use it in addition to your standard P90X workload when you want to burn some extra calories, or as a substitute if your body needs a break from the program's high-impact workouts. Whatever your reason for using Cardio X, you'll find it to be a fun, full-throttle, fat burning workout that will leave you feeling lean and mean.

12 Ab Ripper XThe combination and sequence of movements in this unique workout taps into not only abdominal strength, but true core strength as well. Master these 11 highly effective exercises and you will achieve vital abdominal muscle strength to benefit your overall health and physical performance. You'll also develop that highly coveted 6-pack as you take Ab Ripper X to full throttle. It's extreme work that's better than any machine in any club.

13 How To Bring It ( Instructional dvd )
    Insanity 60 day summary:
    The Insanity ProgramrequiresNO weights,NO equipment. It’s the latest creation byShaun T and Beachbody. The only thing you need to bring with you is anInsaneattitude! Join me in my photo tour of the program. I’m like a kid at Christmas!
    Since the program is based off the premise ofNO weightsandNO equipment. The inside cover shows a gym floor. The Plyo Cardio Circuit was done in this gym, and I have to assume the other workouts are as well. Nice picture of the gym. The page is actually a hard cover.
    1: Dig Deeper
    & Fit Test

2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

3: Cardio Power & Resistance

4: Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery

5: Pure Cardio & Abs

6: Cardio Abs

7: Core Cardio & Balance

8: Max Interval Circuit

9: Max Interval Plyo

10: Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs

Many of you know Shaun T from his wildly successful abdominal workout called Hip Hop Abs. Shaun T is now coming out with a brand new full body workout, set to DVD, called Insanity. Insanity takes exercise to a whole new level. Shaun brings all his knowledge to you through a workout video which targets your whole body. Not just your abs like Hip Hop Abs.

he P90X has been the standard in the fitness DVD world for extremely effective and intense workouts. Tony Horton created the p90x system over years of personally training people and perfecting the exercise moves to get you in shape quickly.

But now will Shaun T’s Insanity workout give the P90X a run for its money?

circuit training workoutThe p90x is a 90 day workout, which focuses on a technique called muscle confusion develop by Tony Horton. While Insanity is a 60 day workout that uses the Max Interval Training technique created by Shaun T.

Muscle Confusion is a technique that uses different workouts focused on the same muscle group. When you are working out and you hit a plateau that is because you are doing the same workouts for your muscles and your muscles get used to that and stop growing. Muscle Confusion eliminates plateaus, by always changing up the style of exercise for that particular muscle group.

Max Interval Training is a technique Shaun T developed to bring a high level of workout 90% of the time and spend only 10% of the time warming down. When someone typically exercises, let us say they go on a run, they will work out at a moderate pace 90% of the time. They will run for a certain distance and at the very end of the run they will sprint in order to maximize the end of the workout.

Max Interval Training changes that whole concept by switching it around. Instead of moderate workouts for 90% of the time you will get high energy and highly impactful workouts 90% of the time and spend the last 10% warming down and sealing in the growth of your muscles.

The two exercises have very different paths to getting you fit, but both have the same goal. That goal is to get people in the best shape of their lives. P90X has been proven over the last number of years, but Insanity has all the potential to be just as affective.

At this point Insanity is a 60 day workout plan. Will this change by the release date? We will see, but what most other workout programs say will take you 3 months to do, Shaun T says that Insanity can do in one third the time. He also says that Insanity is not going to be for everyone, because it is so intense.

Insanity with Shaun T is not out yet. It is coming out in the summer of 2009. Only time will tell if Shaun T’s new techniques and exercise styles will take him to the top of the home fitness DVD market.

Kamoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    P90x all the way, i hated insanity because it wasn't hard enough. I got bored with it and quickly went from 155-160 to 180 over the term of trying Insanity. I like P90X better because it combines everything you'd get in Insanity in addition to weight training. I'm an "X" girl for life.
    Ultimate Fitness Goal: six pack

lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucybili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Insanity 60 day workout DVD VS P90x dvd

I like P90X better, and i recommend the p90x dvd from hotdvdshop.com if you want to buy, it is very good.

adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lucybili View Post
    I like P90X better, and i recommend the p90x dvd from hotdvdshop.com if you want to buy, it is very good.
    Lol

feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500)
    Can we ban p90x talk

adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamg-golfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by feinburgrl View Post
    Can we ban p90x talk
    I 2nd that along with banning bumping a year old thread with one response?

bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i like p90x but i do wanna try insanity at some point

JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jcore: Accelerated body transformation system (www.jcorebody.com)

Why It Works
    The Science Behind the System
    The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation system is based on RAPID MUSCLE RESPONSE Training. It quickly stimulates your muscles to raise your metabolism to burn fat, through a special combination of strengthening and stabilizing movements. These movements are done in targeted 30-Second Result Blasts, which Fast Flow from one to the next. Done in 20-minute workout sets, these Result Blasts deliver much faster, much better weight loss and toning results than traditional cardio and strength training.

Here is the secret formula to JCORE™ Accelerated Body Transformation™:
    Rapid Muscle Response™
    + 30-Second Result Blasts™
    + Fast Flow™
    = Accelerated Body Transformation

What is Rapid Muscle Response? The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System stimulates Rapid Muscle Response by forcing YOUR brain to fire more rapidly, to get your muscles to respond more rapidly and make adjustments to your body’s position. These responses are motivated by challenges such as standing on one leg while performing other exercises. Similar to joint stability training and core strengthening, Rapid Muscle Response also has your brain tell your body to re-stabilize, by taking each joint and muscle through various angles and full ranges of motion. This means your muscles get worked from all angles, so they have no choice but to respond rapidly — to burn fat and rebuild! And they get conditioned to work smart and burn — even on your days off!

What are 30-Second Result Blasts? 30-Second Result Blasts are how Jay helps you get maximum results, as you change exercises every 30 seconds. Each exercise is designed to drive optimum results, burn more fat, and sculpt more lean muscle every 30 seconds you do it. This means, every 30 seconds you are seeing results!

What is Fast Flow? Jay’s workouts are sequenced in a Fast Flow, so you move seamlessly and efficiently between exercises, to burn more fat and reshape you from head to toe!

That’s Accelerated Body Transformation in action!

S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000)
    insanity. I've seen that workout cripple the most fit and strong men I know. ridiculous.
    I heart pullups

"I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values.
    I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you
    wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you.”
    -- John Galt

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    option c - lift weights

NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    P90x seems better.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tony horton got annoying real fast (not his fault though repetition is just annoying some times)

insanity, was as hard as you make it but the problem: You need to lift in order to make some muscle gains over just calisthenics(which is fine if thats your goal), but
    its hard to do intense hiit all the time and lifting.

Also just to note,
    There is also a p90x2
    Seek truth and reason

PokeTheLump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done both (Several Times) and now have integrated pieces from both exercises into my workouts.

If you are looking to loose weight, build cardio, and tone a bit, Insanity is definitely my choice. I lost 7 lbs in 7 days with it.

If you are looking at sculpting muscle P90X is definitely the way to go. If I "had" to choose one over the other I would pick P90X over Insanity.

These days there are many more options to look at Asylum, Asylum 2 (both by Shawn T), and P90X2. So I would encourage going out and doing a bit of research on each to see which one fits your own personal goals.

mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice bump....