Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP, go.
    No questions asked.

/Thread

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro, eat quick. Grab keys and go. If parents say anything, pull mom or dad (whichever is cooler with you on this ****) and tell them that you're going to see your future wife blah blah... if you have a decent relationship with your parents, they won't mind just be back by 2 or some sh|t idk, your dad will be proud.

FCKING GO RINAOW

BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    okay im gonna ****ing go alrite. just neeed to find my shirt and jacked
    "The body wants to be healthy. The body wants to be fit. It's the spirit and mind that messes up the body. It's the spirit and mind that has to change in order to change the body. Most peeps try to change the body, thinking that will make them happy. Yet it mind and spirit that has to change first, or you will not get and stay healthy and fit." - oldsuperman

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BornToWin View Post
    I really want to go mayne. im just soooo lazy

Its like waking up in the morning for school and no matter how bad u wanna get up u cant.
    you know how i know you're gay?
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    okay im gonna ****ing go alrite. just neeed to find my shirt and jacked
    good man. im proud to call you a fellow tmiscer
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    FUUUUU GUIZE

Im in my PJ's, eating last meal, if my house was on fire right now, i wouldnt get up to save myself, thats how sleepy i am.

Plus my parents are home and i need car keys lol.

i wanna say something but not hurt her feelings.
    then tell her you tired as shiit and we should chill tomorrow or pick a random date n be like o let's chill on Tuesday After school I ain't got shiit to do.

OP are you a virgin. the thread title kinda sound like it ma due.

SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AHeroAFake View Post
    good man. im proud to call you a fellow tmiscer
    your 15 bro??!

Originally Posted by ****liBoy View Post
    your 15 bro??!
    yeah why brah. this is the TEEN misc

mirin my body?

_BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gjdm

_BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah why brah

mirin my body?
    i am

(notsrs)

Registered User PrettyPrincess4's Avatar
    PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Fk her, I'll warm you up

...get at me bro.
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You do bench 245" crew.***

chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismis99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    she has ****ty nails look at her hands. if a chick doesnt have sexy hands/nails, then i always tell em to bounce. thats my ne way

Registered User Arkansas_Muscle's Avatar
    Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FUUUUU GUIZE

Im in my PJ's, eating last meal, if my house was on fire right now, i wouldnt get up to save myself, thats how sleepy i am.

Plus my parents are home and i need car keys lol.

i wanna say something but not hurt her feelings.
    Go in your jammys, she will think its cute

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NEGS for being a pussy... ****...

DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500)
    op are you really that stupid? or are you just acting stupid. go smash now u dumb dick

9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000) 9chimaira0x is just really nice. (+1000)
    jesus dude get on it! ur sitting here making excuses about how tired u are yet you are still on here posting!!! get off this damn site and GO GET FEMALE ATTENTION.

/rant

edit. saw ur post sayin ur goin. bout time u manned up
    <<<MISC STRENGTH CREW>>>

Dont think of how weak you are -- think of how strong you are going to be!

bench: 330
    squat: 440
    deadlift: 430 (up until injury, no longer doing them)

RIP Frvrmuscle

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this thread should have never been made.
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would smash if hungry, sleeping, or dying. OP might be a *******.
    R.I.P. Frvrmuscle

Goals by end of the year

3 plate bench
    4 plate squat
    5 plate deadlift

NakedRomanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NakedRomanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get The **** Outta Hear already

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really want to go mayne. im just soooo lazy

Its like waking up in the morning for school and no matter how bad u wanna get up u cant.
    im starting to think your gay no offence

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuking go! Jesus fuking christ! You're too lazy to get with a gal? What the fuk, brah?

me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Run forest, run!!!!
    Answers to common questions:
    Will this supplement make me big = i dunno, whats your diet like? (calorie surplus + right macronutrient intake)
    What supplements will help me increase strength = creatine + beta-alanine
    Whats some good noob supplements = diet + creatine + whey protein
    Estimate my BF% = Abs (<~12%) Non-Moobs (12%-~18%) Moobs (19%+)
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (")(") i rep back.

get that pooter on a plate

iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, thats one of the prettiest/hottest girls iv ever seen. wow

Go now or your ****ing gay bro.

also, if this is going to be a talk all night thing, ur gonna fall hard for each other.

yeah why brah. this is the TEEN misc

mirin my body?
    lmfao repped!

2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2010Muscle_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Fuking go! Jesus fuking christ! You're too lazy to get with a gal? What the fuk, brah?
    this man knows what he's talking about, he trains for strength

iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone stfu.

Op went, check out his post in this page.

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro go for a walk, you're not gonna f*ck her

EDIT: GJDM, the girl will like it, trust me.

Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500)
    inb4 OP got raped

Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    bro go for a walk, you're not gonna f*ck her

EDIT: GJDM, the girl will like it, trust me.
    lol this.

maybe she just wants to talk op. she probably dosnt even like u in that sense