Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

OMG OMG OMG i think she wants me... pics included

KK everyone stfu and give me some good advice on what to say

BEFORE U READ, IM SUPER TIRED FORM BACK/BICEPS WORKOUT, IM PRACTICALLY IN BED ON MY LAPTOP. I WANNA SAY SOMETHING THAT SAYS I WANNA GO, BUT TIRED, LETS DO IT SOME OTHER TIME.

Text Msg:

Her: Hey. wuts up? (She texted me this morning and i never read it)

9 hours later...

Me: hai... sorry didnt txt u back dis morning
    Her: Its okay... whuts goin on
    Me: Nothing, i didnt go to jen's party
    Her: why not?
    Me: Went to the gym instead... did u go?
    Her: No, party still aint over, my girlfriends r there right now
    Me: why didnt u go?
    Her: didnt feel like it... wanna do something?
    Her: Im really bored...
    Me: Its 12:00pm, wut you wanna do right now lol?
    Her: I dont know, take a walk at clifton hill?
    Me: LOL, its chilly outside, wur goin to freeze
    Her: then u can warm me up
    Me:......

what the **** do i say

do i go? I need to get in my last meal, and plus i need to wake up early for the gym tomorrow, cause its closing at 12

shes the blonde one
    http://i42.tinypic.com/291htht.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/160deft/5
    http://i41.tinypic.com/r8t5og.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/1z5251j/5
    Last edited by BornToWin; 03-27-2010 at 11:00 PM.
    "The body wants to be healthy. The body wants to be fit. It's the spirit and mind that messes up the body. It's the spirit and mind that has to change in order to change the body. Most peeps try to change the body, thinking that will make them happy. Yet it mind and spirit that has to change first, or you will not get and stay healthy and fit." - oldsuperman

ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go! now !

BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BornToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ISOPURE29 View Post
    go! now !
    lol i should

i added pic. didnt embbed
    "The body wants to be healthy. The body wants to be fit. It's the spirit and mind that messes up the body. It's the spirit and mind that has to change in order to change the body. Most peeps try to change the body, thinking that will make them happy. Yet it mind and spirit that has to change first, or you will not get and stay healthy and fit." - oldsuperman

LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    why wud u put periods.. that text makes it sound like your saying "your a wierdo..."
    say alright sounds good, and then go

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    is it really hard to say ight lets go.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BornToWin View Post

Text Msg:

9 hours later...

what the **** do i say

do i go? I need to get in my last meal, and plus i need to wake up early for the gym tomorrow, cause its closing at 12
    Fuuck the meal Go bro but keep the conversation goin to see exactly what she's willing to do cuz u ain' gone want to walk in the cold and get a good night kiss. I'm guessin u wanna smash!?! so make sure she's willing before you go.

ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISOPURE29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah bro she wants you. keep me warm meens pull me closer to hook up.

Registered User Arkansas_Muscle's Avatar
    Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkansas_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If this is a sreious thread and you are really asking whether or not you should go, then your a ***

henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go brah.

LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Arkansas_Muscle View Post
    If this is a sreious thread and you are really asking whether or not you should go, then your a ***g
    this

cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You wasted time posting this thread instead of warming her... brah you know what needs to be done!

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If its something you wanna do , then say "fosho, pick me up".

or if not just say, "nah, im free later in the week though"

Originally Posted by LiftRightMeow View Post
    why wud u put periods.. that text makes it sound like your saying "your a wierdo..."
    say alright sounds good, and then go
    i didnt, i froze and never texted backk

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what a ****ing virgin ***got

Originally Posted by Arkansas_Muscle View Post
    If this is a sreious thread and you are really asking whether or not you should go, then your a ***g
    brah its ****ing late, if i dont go now, my chance is over, but im so ****ing tired from my workout.

_BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so you prefer to eat your meal and not go wtf

Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico_R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go forth and smash
    ***KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*** '04 Husky 450 SMR
    ~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    "No Second Place Winner"

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP is a dumbass and a pussy.
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GO ***! Eat her!
    M.S. Exercise Physiology - Powerlifter - Strength and Conditioning Coach - Personal Trainer
    Current goals: Bench 400, Squat 545, Deadlift 550

FUUUUU GUIZE

Im in my PJ's, eating last meal, if my house was on fire right now, i wouldnt get up to save myself, thats how sleepy i am.

Plus my parents are home and i need car keys lol.

i wanna say something but not hurt her feelings.

cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bring a snack for you and your women, workout that brain broseph.

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    put forth teh pen0r to teh vaiginag0r
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just go.

Originally Posted by AHeroAFake View Post
    put forth teh pen0r to teh vaiginag0r
    lol

shes wifey/girlfriend material too, we talk aloot at school.

kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged for being a bitch and making excuses when you had pussy waiting for you. Pathetic.

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    borntowin pls go
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

Its all about progression Champc98's Avatar
    Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go warm her up with your ****ing dick bro WTF!

musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gtfo this site and go SMASHHH that ****!

oh and bring a ****ing shake for after haha

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BornToWin View Post

BEFORE U READ, IM SUPER TIRED FORM BACK/BICEPS WORKOUT, IM PRACTICALLY IN BED ON MY LAPTOP. I WANNA SAY SOMETHING THAT SAYS I WANNA GO, BUT TIRED, LETS DO IT SOME OTHER TIME.

Text Msg:

9 hours later...

what the **** do i say

shes the blonde one
    http://i42.tinypic.com/291htht.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/160deft/5
    http://i41.tinypic.com/r8t5og.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/1z5251j/5
    go gogoogogogogoogogogogo!!! now! and slip a condom in your wallet!. but yes you dont have to listen to the 14 yr old who weighs 124 lbs

I really want to go mayne. im just soooo lazy

Its like waking up in the morning for school and no matter how bad u wanna get up u cant.