Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    100% Ukranian

its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love threads like these. People always come in, try to hide their racism with ****ed up logic and calm debate, things get said, and it gets ugly. Then you have the *******s who act like they aren't racist at all and they don't see color or racial stereotypes. LOL

Look, why can't people just be honest from the start. If you don't like black people, then you don't. If you don't like white people then fine. Stop pretending like you're not a racist. It's perfectly understandable why someone would be a racist toward anyone.

Which leads to my next point:

Mult-culturialism(In the USA) is a failure

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by primal21 View Post
    They just do it in the hood, what is the difference?
    no wonder you're in the red, you're a clown. LOL!

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by primal21 View Post
    Maybe they look bad because they are bending over some defenseless white girls in bikinis punching them in the face? Do you really think those girls pulled a knife or gun? Come on man they made themselves look bad not the cameraman. The video isn't edited to make them look bad the guy just probably turned his camera on when he saw the fight break out.
    Lulz, seriously? You really think that? Gtsoh fam.....

Again, if you read what I said, then you would know that I'm not FOR hitting a woman just to hit her or if she's popping off at the mouth, it HAS to be more than that.

But if you really think this 19 second video gives the ENTIRE picture of what happened that day, you need medical help brah.

Bottom line, we only got the part that shows the worst.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    I just watched the video and it's fukced up how you only see the LAST part of video and not the sh** leading up to how it actually went down.

I don't advocate hitting a woman just to hit her, but if you have a legitimate reason(she hits you and isn't trying to be peacefully restrained, tries to stab you, etc, etc), then yes, knock that bitch the fukc out.

Simply put, the person who submitted the video obviously didn't want to give everyone a clear view of what happened, so it's edited to make the black guys look bad.

You can't dispute that.....
    bro it's hard to spin it in the black guys favor

I had a 100lb chick attack me at a party last summer. Calling me every name she could think of. She hit me in the chest, face and arms. What did I do? I simply raised my arms out to the side and told her friends to restrain that crazy bitch. Why? Because I don't want an assualt record even for pushing away or trying to restrain a 100lb girl. Even if she started it.
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

Do you roger me? ConsistencyWins's Avatar
    ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy ****, why the hell does race have to be brought up?

A ****ing ******* piece of **** hit a girl.

End of story, how has this gone to 5 pages on discussions about "black people"

The amount of underlined racism is sad.

Edit: No one should use the N word. It's stupid, and leads to a bull**** double standard. Maybe in the future when all is said and done everyone can laugh it off, but as for right now, no way in hell.
    Last edited by ConsistencyWins; 03-27-2010 at 01:30 PM.
    Thinking, Slow > Fast

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Or maybe people don't record their surroundings 24/7 and only started recording because they started fighting.
    Okay, sure, whatever you feel is right, it'll be that for you brah.

It's possible your way and it's possible my way.

And where the **** is the end of the video? Riiiight, we only saw the sh** people wanted on the record. I give the uploader a 10 for a good editing job.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Again, if you read what I said, then you would know that I'm not FOR hitting a woman just to hit her or if she's popping off at the mouth, it HAS to be more than that.

But if you really think this 19 second video gives the ENTIRE picture of what happened that day, you need medical help brah.

that's the way these things work...

like that gif with the dude sweeping the chick in mexico. what happened before the drink was thrown?

or rodney king

even sporting events with 20 cameras sometimes miss the catalyst man. those dudes were out of line any way you try and slice it.

primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So we can draw no conclusions from that video? Those guys actions were not CLEARLY OUT OF LINE THEN?
    Is this where you work out little homosexual bitch? You little skinny bitch, the ladies only? You must be fckin homosexual troll you have no uplook, the only good thing about your body is your quadricep and hamstring, you have no body. You're a skinny fckin kid, you're underdeveloped. At my age i was already fukin way bigger than you, and I had weaknesses still. You're a fukin prick.

Σ W.A.P.F.L Σ

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DAAAAAAMN........ If you're gonna hit a girl, at least hit one within your own race.
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So we can draw no conclusions from that video? Those guys actions were not CLEARLY OUT OF LINE THEN? The bitch did probably call them "N words" or possibly slapped one of them who knows.... but if you honestly think they pulled a knife or a gun (the only actions which would condone this) then you are retarded. I think you have been listening to too much rap music brah.
    Is this where you work out little homosexual bitch? You little skinny bitch, the ladies only? You must be fckin homosexual troll you have no uplook, the only good thing about your body is your quadricep and hamstring, you have no body. You're a skinny fckin kid, you're underdeveloped. At my age i was already fukin way bigger than you, and I had weaknesses still. You're a fukin prick.

Σ W.A.P.F.L Σ

Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love the gangster mentality that the majority of the African-American population adheres to.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post

like that gif with the dude sweeping the chick in mexico. what happened before the drink was thrown?

or rodney king

even sporting events with 20 cameras sometimes miss the catalyst man. those dudes were out of line any way you try and slice it.
    what if the white chick was sucking his dick and looked up and said, "you now gonna suck my dick? and The black guy dumbfounded looked down to see the girl whiff out a big black cock out of her white trousers. IF that happened, omg.

Originally Posted by CLEAN_SET_OF_10 View Post
    DAAAAAAMN........ If you're gonna hit a girl, at least hit one within your own race.
    lol wut? talk about radical.

Okay, sure, whatever you feel is right, it'll be that for you brah.

It's possible your way and it's possible my way.

And where the **** is the end of the video? Riiiight, we only saw the sh** people wanted on the record. I give the uploader a 10 for a good editing job.
    They probably went back and apologized and bandaged the girls up right? lol yeah I bet if we saw the whole thing our opinions would change. Nah we would probably be more irate seeing some chick get punched/kicked in the face a few more times.

Σ W.A.P.F.L Σ

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My view on this matter is what would Africa look like if we the white men we were not involved? If we had not used the blacks to enrich ourselves? If we had given them no means to communicate, and fight massive faith confess?

They would had been less frustrated. And rightly so! Thosepoor little negros, slavery and extortion, not much has changed since 1864. They are still ****ed eitherway and the Negroes who manage to integrate with us, are even more unhappy. Once a black man, always a Negro, it seems to them. The suit of white, the language of one white, the orbit of the white and almost as much salary as a white man. But the evening is again chicken or roti on the table.

We instigate them against each other, with our faith, our doctrine and our colonization. We give them weapons, vehicles and equipment so they can suddenly organize, unite together and massively attack eachother, and others. Do not get me wrong, these things would happen without us yes offcourse, but it would be the one tribe against another, they would accidently meet up at a lake and feud would ensue. But it would be way less masive, way less bloodier and without as much violence and terror...

But let us not impose our lifestyle on them. Negroes are not white. Just let Negros be negros.

That way we can all achieve happines and peace through unity.

Amsterdammerr for president?
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Do you roger me? ConsistencyWins's Avatar
    ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Amsterdammerr View Post
    My view on this matter is what would Africa look like if we the white men we were not involved? If we had not used the blacks to enrich ourselves? If we had given them no means to communicate, and fight massive faith confess?

They would had been less frustrated. And rightly so! Thosepoor little negros, slavery and extortion, not much has changed since 1864. They are still ****ed eitherway and the Negroes who manage to integrate with us, are even more unhappy. Once a black man, always a Negro, it seems to them. The suit of white, the language of one white, the orbit of the white and almost as much salary as a white man. But the evening is again chicken or roti on the table.

We instigate them against each other, with our faith, our doctrine and our colonization. We give them weapons, vehicles and equipment so they can suddenly organize, unite together and massively attack eachother, and others. Do not get me wrong, these things would happen without us yes offcourse, but it would be the one tribe against another, they would accidently meet up at a lake and feud would ensue. But it would be way less masive, way less bloodier and without as much violence and terror...

But let us not impose our lifestyle on them. Negroes are not white. Just let Negros be negros.

Edit: I'm a dumb dumb, need to refresh high school history
    Thinking, Slow > Fast

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They were 100% in the wrong.

Their race had nothing to do with it.

They are just *******s. But at the same time people shouldn't just go around slanging the N word because **** can get real. Hell I even know some WHITE PEOPLE that would beat somebodies ass faster than a black person would if they heard that word being used. It just evokes different emotions with different people...so just watch what you say.

/thread
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amsterdammerr View Post

bro im happy you're trying to think the matter through, and your chain of thought isn't completely out of whack but lol... your solution is way off imo. still refreshing thought, with correct facts.

repped for thought

Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Race has nothing to do with this, that guy that hit that girl if he was black white or green does not matter( only valid point was that he was 2x her size and no matter how bad her mouth was that should not have happened) He is a peice of **** and will most likley be a peice of **** his entire life, If he was white I would feel the same way!! I hope something bad happens to him "Karma" because of his actions

There is NO reason to make this a race issue if you do your just a biggot!
    HALF A$S EFFORT GETS YOU HALFA$S RESULTS
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:
    5-1: 206.2 | 5-8: 203.0 | 5-15: 200.3| 5-22: 198.8 | 5-29: 197.6| Month Total:8.6
    6-5: 193.8 | 6-12:| 6-19: 192.6| 6-26: xxx | Month Total:
    7-3: xxx | 7-10: xxx | 7-17: xxx | 7-24: xxx | Month Total:

jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)

or rodney king

now you know. But i agree, those guys were wrong no matter what happened, and no the girls did not have guns or knives.

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ebola_Virus View Post
    I love the gangster mentality that the majority of the African-American population adheres to.
    No.
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    bro it's hard to spin it in the black guys favor

I had a 100lb chick attack me at a party last summer. Calling me every name she could think of. She hit me in the chest, face and arms. What did I do? I simply raised my arms out to the side and told her friends to restrain that crazy bitch. Why? Because I don't want an assualt record even for pushing away or trying to restrain a 100lb girl. Even if she started it.
    Listen my dude......

I'm not trying to spin anything in their favor. If they were wrong for STARTING it, then yes, by all means, they're in the wrong.

All I'm saying is, that video does not paint the entire picture. You know damn well I'm telling the truth.

19 seconds? Really? And the ONLY sh** we see is these guys hitting the chicks? Yeah, it's possible the guy started recording at that very moment, but I highly doubt it. That's just MY opinion. And of all those people around, this is the ONLY video we have? Uh, okay....

And his phone/camcorder just all of a sudden stopped recording at the 19 second mark?

Fukcin' wowzers I tell you.

That's like me putting up the video to my first fight with me giving dude the business as if that's it. Like he didn't get any licks on me or do anything but get his ass whooped. People are going to ask where the rest of the video is.

Bottom line, when I'm behind the controls, I can spin it the way I want. We can both agree on that right?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Jews were slaves once too, so were whites. Can only use that as an excuse for so long.

Σ W.A.P.F.L Σ

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jonhizzle View Post

now you know. But i agree, those guys were wrong no matter what happened, and no the girls did not have guns or knives.
    no we don't know, i've seen the vid before.

what happened to make the girl say "why the fuk would you do that"

did he pull off her top? pinch her ass? we don't know but he called the girl a bitch for getting rejected then went max coward and kicked her down.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bonerhardbiceps View Post
    i lold hard

nobodys gonna do anything about it cuz hes black
    I know.

*prepares for bans and negs*

fck america.

We're so hypocritical its stupid. If a white guy did that, he'd have been beaten within inches of his life and arrested, then charged with the highest levels of assault possible.

Since a dude hit a bitch (regardless of race) its a big deal, but they can hit us and slap us around and "we must've done something wrong"

then we run around preaching equality.

fcking gay just like you idiots claiming there's no reason to hit a woman.
    What if she is running around making false rape claims? What if her claims get one of your relatives imprisoned for nothing?
    What if she sets you up to get jumped over nothing?

Want some more hypotheticals?

there are plenty of reasons to knock a bitch the fck out. doing it just to do it, no, that's wrong just like it would be to go around assaulting anyone..

but when a line is crossed, a line is crossed, male or female. And I know some bitches that deserve to get the living sht stomped out of them.
    suck it white knight pussies.

/shtstorm
    /janky banned
    Last edited by janky; 03-27-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't see color, which ones were the black guys?
    "I wish this life was a movie I could just rehearse"

- Kanye West

Listen my dude......

I'm not trying to spin anything in their favor. If they were wrong for STARTING it, then yes, by all means, they're in the wrong.

All I'm saying is, that video does not paint the entire picture. You know damn well I'm telling the truth.

19 seconds? Really? And the ONLY sh** we see is these guys hitting the chicks? Yeah, it's possible the guy started recording at that very moment, but I highly doubt it. That's just MY opinion. And of all those people around, this is the ONLY video we have? Uh, okay....

And his phone/camcorder just all of a sudden stopped recording at the 19 second mark?

Fukcin' wowzers I tell you.

That's like me putting up the video to my first fight with me giving dude the business as if that's it. Like he didn't get any licks on me or do anything but get his ass whooped. People are going to ask where the rest of the video is.

Bottom line, when I'm behind the controls, I can spin it the way I want. We can both agree on that right?

You are really fuking reaching here bro. You are trying really hard to defend these pieces of scum. That is what they are, scum. I don't need to see the first sucker punch or when they finally get driven away to know this.

Why do you want to defend them so much? Just because they are giving blacks a bad name or what?

Σ W.A.P.F.L Σ

jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) jonhizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no we don't know, i've seen the vid before.

what happened to make the girl say "why the fuk would you do that"

did he pull off her top? pinch her ass? we don't know but he called the girl a bitch for getting rejected then went max coward and kicked her down.
    lol, i just reread your post and was about to delete my post.

SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500) SnappleTroll is not very helpful. (-500)
    Maybe these dumb bitches shouldn't run around dropping the N word.

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even if these were two MEN getting beat up instead of girls it still stands that the black guys were in the wrong.

The girls were clearly not putting up any sort of resistance and NOT FIGHTING BACK.

Even if they were MEN you still don't just go beating someone for the pleasure of it. Even IF these were two MEN who first ATTACKED the black guys, reasonable self defense would end the second they stopped fighting.

So no matter how you want to spin it, there is no possible way they were in the right here.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★