Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Every Time I Bench, My Right Lat Cramps?

It is pretty painful, and definitely not conducive to my lifting.

Side notes: I'm left handed, and recently realized that my right Trap is much bigger and defined that my left.

So i don't know if it means i favor my right side unconsciously and so my lat is cramping working so hard to cover for my lagging left side or what?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lookitskeith View Post
    It is pretty painful, and definitely not conducive to my lifting.

Side notes: I'm left handed, and recently realized that my right Trap is much bigger and defined that my left.

So i don't know if it means i favor my right side unconsciously and so my lat is cramping working so hard to cover for my lagging left side or what?
    anyone??
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

28wallher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

That happens to me sometime, could be ur form on doing the Press. Try not to move around on completing the press, or could be that it is may be a lil bit to much weight.
    SUPERIORS RECOVER'''RED., *O*i*;)
    SS