Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

O.N Whey vs Myofusion

Which one do you think is better?

Currently take O.N whey but a lot of good reviews about myofusion, might switch once im done my tub.

Also which flavour you perfer

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post

Currently take O.N whey but a lot of good reviews about myofusion, might switch once im done my tub
    myofusion tastes better

/thread
    Not affiliated

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used them both, I liked ON better overall although Myofusion definately tastes better. I'm willing to bet most people like Myo better overall. Myo killed my stomach.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)

Currently take O.N whey but a lot of good reviews about myofusion, might switch once im done my tub.

I've used both products, but I prefer Myofusions taste

However I'll probably pick some ON Whey up next time I need some.

rmcquade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used both ON and Myofusion. Depending on the flavor I like them both. ON Cake Batter is one of my fav tasting proteins ever. Chocolate PB Myo is delicious too.
    CL White Flood - Fruit Punch
    CL Green Mag
    CL GlycerGrow
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Blue Growth
    Scivation Xtend - Apple
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Fish Oil

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)

same outcome in the end result wise.

Myofusion is cheaper and taste better = Myofusion better

Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I switched and glad I did. ON is a GREAT product but so is myo and the taste IMO is better
    I Got Gyno From Reading The Forums At BB.Com

rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakfunk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does myofusion have a BCAA profile like ON protein does? if not, i think that is the reason i will choose ON over myofusion.

smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fabs23 View Post
    I've used them both, I liked ON better overall although Myofusion definately tastes better. I'm willing to bet most people like Myo better overall. Myo killed my stomach.
    did it give you nasty gas? because i just started using it to and my stomach is rumbling all day
    Follow me on instagram mcleod209

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rakfunk12 View Post
    does myofusion have a BCAA profile like ON protein does? if not, i think that is the reason i will choose ON over myofusion.
    You mean does myofusion have the bcaas all the included types of protein have?

yes, yes it does.
    God bless/science be with our military

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

On whey,
    Doctorate in Brotology

Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think ON tastes better and has better mix-ability (I normally stir my protein not shake or blend), so after this tub of myofusion I'm going back to ON
    I am now a believer in the blueprint, will give you better gains then any supplement and will last a lifetime - http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/testimonials.html

[QUOTE=Ooface;457222761]NO one believes me when I say this, but I was taking Energized Xpand with t bomb2 for 8 weeks and I got gyno in my inner thigh.[/QUOTE]

beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brosefski View Post
    I think ON tastes better and has better mix-ability (I normally stir my protein not shake or blend), so after this tub of myofusion I'm going back to ON
    u mad?

myo is easy to mix, tastes awesome (esp with water vs ON) and is good profile and tastes awesome.
    Last edited by beersandwich; 03-28-2010 at 02:16 AM.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beersandwich View Post
    u mad?

myo is easy to mix, tastes awesome (esp with water vs ON) and is good profile and tastes awesome.
    I don't think he is mad.. just voicing his opinion..
    Doctorate in Brotology

FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lets see...(with "taste" aside for a second)

Myofusion = 80% Casein 20%Whey

ON 100% WHEY = Uhhh, 100% Whey, lol.

I think both are great! Myo. like most people agree on definitely tastes better but, ON is more of performance protein I.M.O.

So with that being said; both have their place in and when/what they are used for.

Myofusion - For Taste.

ON - For Muscle!

That is all.
    Last edited by FlexDSMer; 03-28-2010 at 02:36 AM.

beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beersandwich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    I don't think he is mad.. just voicing his opinion..
    lol ur right i just was mad cos i had a strawberry myo shake and it tastes like a strawberry milkshake

Originally Posted by FlexDSMer View Post

Myofusion - For Taste.

ON - For Muscle!

sorry dude no one will notice a difference between proteins in muscle building ability. you will gain just as much on ON as myo
    Last edited by beersandwich; 03-28-2010 at 02:53 AM.

FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beersandwich View Post

sorry dude no one will notice a difference between proteins in muscle building ability. you will gain just as much on ON as myo (cept for hydro whey, doesnt look that good or useful)

Oh I beg to differ my good man. I am a VERY anabolic person and I can and will say that I notice my muscles getting hard/dense minutes after drinking ON. I feel the same thing with Myo. but just not as fast so in that respect yes, I can notice a difference brotha.
    Last edited by FlexDSMer; 03-28-2010 at 02:57 AM.

me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    at the same time i'm a big fan of the myofusion profile (haven't had the opportunity to use it yet) due to the mix of cassein/whey. as a 'hard gainer' i like the idea of having cassein post workout and it seems convenient enough to get the mix in myofusion rather than two separate containers of cassein/whey (even though i still try to eat every couple of hours)

plus many people have reported good results with myofusion and in particular its taste!! (can't wait to try it!!)
    Answers to common questions:
    Will this supplement make me big = i dunno, whats your diet like? (calorie surplus + right macronutrient intake)
    What supplements will help me increase strength = creatine + beta-alanine
    Whats some good noob supplements = diet + creatine + whey protein
    Estimate my BF% = Abs (<~12%) Non-Moobs (12%-~18%) Moobs (19%+)
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (")(") i rep back.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rakfunk12 View Post
    All whey proteins have essentially the same amino profile. Unless it has added free form amino acids (I believe pro complex does, but not 100% whey), then all proteins of a given source are essentially the same.

I think both are great! Myo. like most people agree on definitely tastes better but, ON is more of performance protein I.M.O.

So with that being said; both have their place in and when/what they are used for.

Myofusion - For Taste.

ON - For Muscle!

That is all.
    Myofusion is NOT 80% casein. It's a blend of WPC, WPI, egg albumen and lastly milk protein concentrate (which is 80/20, but it's the last ingredient.

You will build just a much muscle with a blended protein as with a pure whey and in fact recent studies have shown that blended proteins are superior post workout than pure whey. Pure whey actually digests too fast and causes a drop in blood plasma amino levels.
    Oh I beg to differ my good man. I am a VERY anabolic person and I can and will say that I notice my muscles getting hard/dense minutes after drinking ON. I feel the same thing with Myo. but just not as fast so in that respect yes, I can notice a difference brotha.
    Placebo effect. Whey digests fast, but not so fast you notice a marked change in muscle "feel" in just a few minutes. Besides, carbs would give you that dense and hard feel to your muscles, not necessarily protein.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo ON, i tried Myo Choc Mint and honestly i didn't see the big difference in taste that everybody claims, i like ON better, when done i will be back to ON. Myo makes my stomach upset.
    Success is never wondering what if!!!

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Myofusion - For Taste.

ON - For Muscle!

That is all.

i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post

exactly my expression lol

Branson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Myofusion. Cheaper and Better taste. The End.

edit- And I believe more protein per serving.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    All whey proteins have essentially the same amino profile. Unless it has added free form amino acids (I believe pro complex does, but not 100% whey), then all proteins of a given source are essentially the same.

Myofusion is NOT 80% casein. It's a blend of WPC, WPI, egg albumen and lastly milk protein concentrate (which is 80/20, but it's the last ingredient.

You will build just a much muscle with a blended protein as with a pure whey and in fact recent studies have shown that blended proteins are superior post workout than pure whey. Pure whey actually digests too fast and causes a drop in blood plasma amino levels.

Placebo effect. Whey digests fast, but not so fast you notice a marked change in muscle "feel" in just a few minutes. Besides, carbs would give you that dense and hard feel to your muscles, not necessarily protein.

Man speaks the truth.

I would choose Myofusion every time head to head with ON.

Now if only Gaspari would come out 10lbers.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iceman is right, you will notice literally no difference in the long run between the two proteins. The only difference between the two is taste. ONs chocolate tastes alrite, 80% of their other flavors tasting like acid, while myofusion actually tastes great.

I am looking to try MGN whey next tho, 27 dollars for 80 servings. Too bad its always on fuking backorder
    i rep back 1k+

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -BigT- View Post
    I am looking to try MGN whey next tho, 27 dollars for 80 servings. Too bad its always on fuking backorder

I kno right? Its really starting to piss me off. It's been on back order for like weeks now.

I don't see how its so hard to re-stock up on damn protein in a warehouse.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

bnbhoha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does myofusion have sucralose (splenda)? I'm thinking about trying Myofusion. I believe ON has spenda (except in the natural line); some say the double rich chocolate doesn't have it.

1. For those of you taking ON are you purchasing the natural or regular?
    2. Should I be concerned about the splenda?

Thanks

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bnbhoha View Post
    Does myofusion have sucralose (splenda)? I'm thinking about trying Myofusion. I believe ON has spenda (except in the natural line); some say the double rich chocolate doesn't have it.

1. For those of you taking ON are you purchasing the natural or regular?
    2. Should I be concerned about the splenda?

Thanks
    You should not be concerned about splenda
    i rep back 1k+

SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50) SEAviator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 0.0 View Post
    exactly my expression lol
    Dont do your best. Do whatever it takes.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz this is the biggest crock of **** ive heard on these forums, and thats a lot.
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com