pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Cutting plan needed

After 12 weeks of building muscle and working hard, (yes there is a massive underlying difference to how my muscles feel).

I now want to cut over the next 12 weeks and reap the rewards of all my hard work i've put in lifting.

Please post me ideas of meal plans, as I seem to loose it a bit on the diet, and eating clean (I tend to cheat a bit and then im off track again) and to be fair its more off than on!
    I need a structured diet that I can stick to without having the need to cheat.

Thanks guys and gals, can't wait to show you my 12 week photos so far....

Charlotte
    x
    www.catonaspoon.co.uk

robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50) robmad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a cut is not about the foods you eat, it's about reducing calories either by adding cardio or taking away food. consider your present diet and decide what you want to omit to create the defecit, or you may just want to add cardio (assuming you have done none over the bulk) you may have to take a few weeks to experiment what works for you, but i personally would not recommend creating a defecit of more than 300 cals per day. (my defecit is only about 200) because you want to preserve as much muscle as possible. other women may say different, but for my cut this is what works for me. good luck!