seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cutting feeling tired

i am starting to feel effects now of getting tired easier and during day like after working out. i am cutting. the feeling of tired seems to be normal just like someone would be doing it pre contest. i guess i just have to deal with it and take naps? too much sleeping is bad

Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shibby360 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    i am starting to feel effects now of getting tired easier and during day like after working out. i am cutting. the feeling of tired seems to be normal just like someone would be doing it pre contest. i guess i just have to deal with it and take naps? too much sleeping is bad
    Energy Drinks

superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman9117 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im having the same problem and accidently slept 11 hours the other night. Its killing me since I just came off a heavy bulk. Wouldnt energy drinks be full of sugar and bad for a cutting diet with limited calories ?

Registered User yes_asian_u_mad's Avatar
    yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are low calorie and no calorie drinks out there like Lo-Carb Monster or the pre-workout energy drinks. I say use an EC stack, personally. Cheaper and effective.

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im on OEP and heard fatigue happens

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you can and are able to take naps while on a cut well then go for it. IMO sugar-free energy drinks are fine from time to time but just dont make it a habit.

Feeling lethargic sometimes is part of the game though while cutting. You may need to just recharge and just take a couple days off completely from training. Just think of your end goal and stay focused. You'll get there.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    If you can and are able to take naps while on a cut well then go for it. IMO sugar-free energy drinks are fine from time to time but just dont make it a habit.

Feeling lethargic sometimes is part of the game though while cutting. Just think of your end goal and stay focused. You'll get there.
    thanks bro i knew it. keep on going!

Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you do cardio very frequently? I find that intense cardio while cutting and lifting can drain my energy and really weaken the overall effectiveness of my cutting phase. I've been on a cut for almost a month now, and have been doing very, very little cardio (I used to be a proponent of 3-days a week at least for fat loss). Without the dedicated cardio sessions, I find I have a ton more energy for my lifting sessions and I'm actually losing weight at the same rate I was with cardio.

Not saying foregoing cardio is for everyone; but if you can stick to an extremely clean diet and hit every workout hard - it may not be necessary for you to achieve your fat loss goals. So far, strict calories in vs. calories out and heavy compound lifts have given me fantastic results during my cut, and I have plenty of energy for other things (work, girlfriend, etc).

EDIT: I'm also on a double daily dose of EC, which you may want to look into. It's a fantastic energy supp/appetite suppressant, and I use it every time I go on a cut.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

-Invictus, William Ernest Henley

yeah i do cardio for 35min after workouts probably 4 times a week and i work out 5 times

Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah i do cardio for 35min after workouts probably 4 times a week and i work out 5 times
    What are your stats/current diet plan? Unless you're extremely overweight, that's quite a lot of activity to be doing on a restricted calorie diet. Add in work and other obligations, and it's no wonder you're burning out so hard.

Try to cut the workouts down to three days a week and the cardio to three days a week. I could see that move alone helping your energy levels a ton. Working out 5 times a week with intense cardio sessions afterward is just nigh impossible to sustain over the course of several weeks.

Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
    What are your stats/current diet plan? Unless you're extremely overweight, that's quite a lot of activity to be doing on a restricted calorie diet. Add in work and other obligations, and it's no wonder you're burning out so hard.

Try to cut the workouts down to three days a week and the cardio to three days a week. I could see that move alone helping your energy levels a ton. Working out 5 times a week with intense cardio sessions afterward is just nigh impossible to sustain over the course of several weeks.
    yeah but i want results and want to be in a deficit. i will lower cardio, but not weight training. im 5'11 and 208 on 2300 or so cals

yeah but i want results and want to be in a deficit. i will lower cardio, but not weight training. im 5'11 and 208 on 2300 or so cals
    There is a such thing as over training. You certainly don't need a 5-day a week split in order to see results; with lifting, intensity > frequency. What lifting program are you following currently? There are literally hundreds of three day/week weight training programs which offer more than enough of a workout to guarantee results on a cut. When I say change from a 5 day program to a 3 day program, I in no way am implying you lower the intensity of your physical activity (in fact, I'm suggesting you do the opposite - increase intensity).

Those cals also seem rather high. Bring them down to 2-2.1k, lower the cardio to three days a week, and evaluate if a 5 day split is necessary. If your workout is a bunch of isolation exercises, consolidate it into a 3 day split with compound exercises and accessory work. If you aren't doing the right exercises in the gym, it won't matter how often you're going.

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I saw someone mention that it's bad to sleep too much. How can sleep be bad?

Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
    There is a such thing as over training. You certainly don't need a 5-day a week split in order to see results; with lifting, intensity > frequency. What lifting program are you following currently? There are literally hundreds of three day/week weight training programs which offer more than enough of a workout to guarantee results on a cut. When I say change from a 5 day program to a 3 day program, I in no way am implying you lower the intensity of your physical activity (in fact, I'm suggesting you do the opposite - increase intensity).

Those cals also seem rather high. Bring them down to 2-2.1k, lower the cardio to three days a week, and evaluate if a 5 day split is necessary. If your workout is a bunch of isolation exercises, consolidate it into a 3 day split with compound exercises and accessory work. If you aren't doing the right exercises in the gym, it won't matter how often you're going.
    should i really lower cals again? i just lowered them 50 cals. i was slowly lowering adjusting my body. if i lower too much wont i lose muscle? you are right i still kind of feel them are high, but then again if i try to drop a lot of weight in a short period of time then i will lose more muscle also. seems like to lower cals and keep protein up. i will have to switch 5oz of chicken with 5 oz of tuna

Soulweaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    caffaine tablet 30mins before workout on the days you are really struggling

Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    caffaine tablet 30mins before workout on the days you are really struggling
    taking OEP already. has caffaine

pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is Pocari sweat good energy drink for cutting?