Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My 100 approaches thread

Hey Misc

So i decided to start my very own 100 approaches thread. The goal of this thread is to help me build up my confidence in approaching girls in the day, night and whenever i see that girl i want. I live in Melbourne, Australia and there are so many ****ing hot girls walking around it's unbelievable and it makes me sad just looking at them and passing up the opportunity to interact with them.

I will be out 7 days a week and will approach at least 1 girl a day so the maximum time this challenge will take is 100 days. I have uni 5 days a week so most of my approaches will come from day/uni approach.

A little background of me, lost my virginity when i was 17 with my first and ever girlfriend that lasted 2 years. Broke up about a year ago and haven't had any sex with anyone else since. My skills with girls are limited although i can maintain a conversation pretty well but i pretty much don't do anything besides talking. Too god damn afraid to make a move even when i get the impression that they are interested.

Anyways gonna make some set of rules in which i will abide to.

RULES:
    -Must approach at least 1 girl every day, no excuses
    -On the very off chance that i am unable to go out and do my approach, i will make it up the next day. (Hoping to keep this to a minimum though)
    -Must report back every day detailing the honest details of the approach
    -Have ****ing fun

So please neg me if i fail to approach a girl without a really legitimate reason and rep me if you feel inspired. Positive encouragement is always welcomed.

Right now it's 4:55am on Saturday in Melbourne. I'm going to the gym at 11am and will do some approaches after that. Also suggest some lines that i could say and i will definitely test them out.

CLIFFS:
    -Gonna do 100 approaches
    -Neg me if i don't at least do 1 a day
    -Rep if i make you laugh or inspire you

Yes strong 2nd post indeed.

Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500) Theseuss is not very helpful. (-500)
    i can see this already failing.

HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Theseuss View Post
    Hahah we shall see brah, i'm pretty determined though. Also being red is not my colour of choice. Anyways i'm off to sleep, gonna report back in like 12 hours or so.

Do you roger me? ConsistencyWins's Avatar
    ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In, just don't bitch out!
    Thinking, Slow > Fast

Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000) Paris. is just really nice. (+1000)
    fail thread is fail, unless pics are provided of EACH meetup
    until then, i'm not reading **** (srs)
    "I wish this life was a movie I could just rehearse"

- Kanye West

Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good luck man, and the best opener is "hey" i would say.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Paris. View Post
    give the guy a chance. let's see what he can do

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In before OP comes back saying he pussied out.

No but best of luck to you brah, will rep if you deliver!

Update: first few out of the way

Alright so i woke up this morning feeling pretty nervous yet determined to go out and do this ****. I could feel some resistance inside of me but still i pushed on. The gym that i go to is located at Melbourne University and Melbourne University is really close to Melbourne's CBD.

After my gym session, i headed out to a place called 'Melbourne Central'. For those that don't know, Melbourne Central is basically a shopping center + train station and has tons of hot girls walking around, varying from all sorts of nationalities all over Melbourne because it's the hub for where all the train lines connect.

I headed to borders at Melbourne central and started looking for girls to approach. After a few hesitations and missed opportunities, i manned the **** up and approach a brunette chick that i spotted in the business/real estate section. If i were to rate this girl, she would be 6/10.

Approach #1: Brunette at borders

Me: Hey do you know if that book you are holding is any good? (She was holding a book called 'The Richest Man to ever lived' or some ****)
    Brunette: Eh, i don't know i just picked it up. *smiles*
    Me: Ah i see, well i was wondering if you could help me out and recommend a book that is worth reading in this section as I'm currently in Uni right now but am looking for other ways to generate income and gain financial freedom. (I actually am being honest here, i'm currently working on making a living through internet marketing)
    Brunette: Oh i see, well there's this really good book that came out, it's not really about business and it's more of an overall self improvement book.
    Me: Oh like the ones in the self help section?
    Brunette: Yeah, come I'll show you

So at this point i followed her and she showed me where the book was and i thanked her for it and left politely because i didn't know how to transition from that to a normal conversation. The whole interaction lasted around 3-4 minutes and I was pleased because that's 1 approach down and managed to push through from the hesitation earlier.

My next approach was at Melbourne Central train station, i was looking for girls to approach and saw this Asian girl who was listening to her ipod sitting down by herself.

Then a flurry of thoughts just rushed through me trying to discourage me from approaching like always, such as "She's listening to her ipod", "She's not hot enough" and etc but i thought "**** it, each approach is going to get me closer to that girl that i desire, i only have things to learn from this" and went in. I guess i somewhat cheated with how i approach because i am a 'wannabe' street magician, i have been practicing the art for 2 years now so I'm decent at it.

Approach #2: Asian chick listening to music waiting for the train
    Me: Hey are you waiting for the train by yourself?
    Her: Yeah
    Me: I see, well do you mind if i practice this magic trick on you? *I grab my deck of cards out of my pocket"
    Her: *Looks at me blankly* eh
    I see this and quickly push through
    Me: Well what do you think of magic? Does it intrigue you?
    Her: Yeah, i guess it does
    Me: That's great, i'm a street magician in training, so i'm just practicing my showmanship skills, so what do you say? are you interested?
    Her: Ok sure
    So i proceeded to show her one of my flashier card trick and although i fumble a bit due to nervousness in the beginning, by the end of it i could see that she was impressed like they always are.

Me: So yeah that's basically it, what do you think of the trick?
    Her: Yeah it's pretty cool

Then at this point i transition into a normal conversation finding out that she goes to another uni and is a sophomore. More banter and conversation which surprising was pretty fluid ensued. However near the end of the conversation, it got a bit awkward. Everytime i would finish a sentence, she would look away and not really turn back until i re-initiated the convo. When the train finally arrived, she got up and went into the train and sat away from me and we never even exchange goodbyes.

I found that to be a bit rude to be honest because i thought it was a decent conversation. The whole interaction lasted around 10 minutes and i sure as hell felt great about that.

For those that's interested i showed her a shorter and variant of this trick:

Some reflections:
    -Going to be more dominant next time and stop being too overly polite. Saying "here let me show you this awesome thing" instead of "Do you mind if i..."
    -Going to hesitate a lot less, i estimated i wasted 20 minutes.

So that was that 2 approaches down and 98 more to go, definitely a good day. 'Till next time.

Originally Posted by ConsistencyWins View Post
    In, just don't bitch out!
    Thanks, i won't!

Originally Posted by Paris. View Post
    Eh ok, i might see what i can do, probably ask them to take a picture with me or stealthly take one of them somehow.
    Originally Posted by Greg14 View Post
    good luck man, and the best opener is "hey" i would say.
    I sorta agree, but would you do this in the day time? Just go up and say 'hey'? and then what would you follow that up with?
    Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    give the guy a chance. let's see what he can do
    Thanks for the support brah.
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    In before OP comes back saying he pussied out.

No but best of luck to you brah, will rep if you deliver!
    Thanks man.

Also i'm still looking for more suggestion of lines that i could use. I don't care if they're ridiculous, i'll do it for the lulz but good ones are always welcomed.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm nearly positive this guy is trolling us, who the **** does a card trick for a random girl

this is some sad sad ****
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    i'm nearly positive this guy is trolling us, who the **** does a card trick for a random girl

Haha ain't no trolling here bro. Well i guess if you look at it with the perspective of trying to pick up girls by impressing them with magic tricks then it's sad but like i said, I actually want to further my skills in Street Magic. Let me explain it for you, in magic, it's about 70-80% for the presentation of how you perform the trick rather it than being just technical and learning the most mind blowingly trick ever.

A good magician can make a very simple trick appear to be ****ing great if he has great showmanship skills whereas a **** magician can ruin the worlds best magic trick by poorly performing it. Take this video for example It isn't exactly hard to do the trick but his performance blew that **** out of the water.

Anyways back to the point, I did that because i wanted to improve my showmanship skills as well as improving my skills with girls.

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job on creating a plan to get over your fears.

Good luck to you.

I'll be following this thread.

suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good luck. subbed

lol I dont lift. wuts dat damian001's Avatar
    damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i can do 100 approaches in ONE day. and i dont even get that much p*ssy. you make it sound too epic than what it actually is OP.
    RBC - Rep Back Crew
    "You scratch my back, I scratch yours."

RIP CandyJunkie 11/19/2008.

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post

sad sad ****

gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start doing strong day approaches. Indicate interest immediately and stop pussying around.

You will notice that they will respect you more.

A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000)
    Making a plan like this is a good first step. repped

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude why the fark are you wasting your time with mystery type magic tricks, chics find that **** creepy especially in aus (only way it wont come across as not creepy if you say you're a magician and shes begging you to do a trick on her). check this guy out he's got some good pointers on natural game (the best) **** these dumb show pony routines off cause they will never get you laid. I hate to say it brah but random ass approaches like shopping mall or train station will RARELY get you laid maybe if your mega good looking but if you're the average schmoo then forget it. Focus more on conversation skills, cocky funny, some situational openers, pretty standard stuff but its better then wasting time on card games, the former will go down better in clubs and social environments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYyIB-daRMU
    Last edited by The_Champ01; 03-27-2010 at 09:30 AM.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha good luck OP
    "Giving your best is more important than being the best."

I train as an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

REPS for SUBS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125690683

AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.amazon.com/Pickup-Artist-...9723661&sr=8-1

i read through the first couple pages of his first edition and it was pretty good.

one of the things he says is to start off gradually.

day 1. make eye contact with 3 people
    day 2. have small talk with 3 people

and work it up from there. its a bunch of challenges. hope it helps

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HungLAH View Post

Got home at 4am last night and was too tired to post an update.

Yesterday i didn't leave my house until like about 5pm; it was mainly due to me overthinking stuff and feeling a lot resistance to go out and doing approaches. I still pushed on however and called my friend to come along, who i would say is decent with girls but the main thing was he is really ballsy. Anyhow my friend and i were walking around Melbourne CBD, looking for girls to approach.

I spotted this brunette girl sitting down at this massive clock in Melbourne Central; the clock is a tourist attraction hot spot but it also acts as a meeting point for many people. I look at her and notice she has her hair done in a really unique and eccentric way; kind of like in a bun shape but not really, so i came over and sat down next to her.

Approach #3: Brunette 7/10 sitting down with really cool hair
    Me: Hey, totally random i know but i just wanted to say that you have a really awesome hair style
    Her: Aw thanks *Smiles*
    Her: I did it like this today because i didn't want it in my face
    Me: Oh, is it really long?
    Her: Yeah, it's almost up to my lower back
    Me: Wow that must have taken a long time to grow. I remembered my ex gf telling me that it was hard growing and maintaining her long hair because she would get split ends all the time and had to trim like 1 cm off it but the hair stylist would always cut it much shorter than she wanted.
    Her: Haha yeah, i haven't had mine cut in a while though.
    Me: So are you waiting for friends? they're late aren't they.
    Her: Yeah, unfortunately their train got delayed so i don't really blame them.
    Me: I see, so what are you guys up to, tonight?
    Her: We're going to see a band
    Me: Oh cool, which band?
    Her: (Some band that i've never heard of)
    Me: Oh what type of music do they play?
    Her: They're sorta like emo rock.

So at this point i tell her i'm into rock as well but haven't listen to emo rock. Asked her what it was like, what sorta emotions evoke when she's listening to rock and so on. Then her friends rock up like a minute later and she went off with them. The whole interaction lasted around 4-5 minutes.

That was about all i had managed to do because of the event that happen next. My friend and i were walking around and he sees this 7.5/10 brunette chick with a really unique style. He goes over and complimented on her style and they start chatting away. 10 minutes later they come to where i was and he introduced me to her. I found out she's an exchange student from Spain studying at Melbourne University so that was pretty cool since i also study there. It was about 8:30pm now so we decided to head off to some bar for a few drinks.

For the next 2 hours, we are sipping away on our drinks and talking about all sorts of things such as our culture and their differences. I'm Vietnamese and her ex boyfriend was Vietnamese as well so we vibe on that for a bit. However since my friend was the one that approach her, i didn't want to interfere with his progression. I tend to be domineering with my conversational skills, so i had to hold back on that for a bit. I also found this interesting, earlier on in the interaction; when he grab her number (Told her to prank his phone) she looks at me and asks "Do you also want to give me your number?". I was like oh yeah sure and gave it to her but i didn't even think about getting her number since my friend was the one that approached her.

Anyways she left at around 11:00pm and my friend and i headed off to the casino and spent our night there. All in all, it was a very fun and interesting night. 3 down and 97 more to go. I'm about to head off to Uni and do more approaches.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Theseuss View Post
    idk brah, op sounds pretty adamant. I have a feeling this will turn out well for him
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    op at the end of these approaches ask for number may go better for yeah
    - pain is temporary pride is forever -

endomorph in disguise

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    these thread are usually good. subbed
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    props OP, these approaches are actually pretty good seeing as you just started. It may be a good idea to have a goal in mind when approaching. First start out with your basic approaches, then after a few weeks, if you notice a weak point in your game (e.g. you can't maintain eye contact) make it a goal to improve that in your interactions.

I look forward to reading all 100 approaches.

Kjsabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subbed.
    Start date 3/27/10.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HungLAH View Post
    Got home at 4am last night and was too tired to post an update.

Yesterday i didn't leave my house until like about 5pm; it was mainly due to me overthinking stuff and feeling a lot resistance to go out and doing approaches. I still pushed on however and called my friend to come along, who i would say is decent with girls but the main thing was he is really ballsy. Anyhow my friend and i were walking around Melbourne CBD, looking for girls to approach.

I spotted this brunette girl sitting down at this massive clock in Melbourne Central; the clock is a tourist attraction hot spot but it also acts as a meeting point for many people. I look at her and notice she has her hair done in a really unique and eccentric way; kind of like in a bun shape but not really, so i came over and sat down next to her.

Approach #3: Brunette 7/10 sitting down with really cool hair
    Me: Hey, totally random i know but i just wanted to say that you have a really awesome hair style
    Her: Aw thanks *Smiles*
    Her: I did it like this today because i didn't want it in my face
    Me: Oh, is it really long?
    Her: Yeah, it's almost up to my lower back
    Me: Wow that must have taken a long time to grow. I remembered my ex gf telling me that it was hard growing and maintaining her long hair because she would get split ends all the time and had to trim like 1 cm off it but the hair stylist would always cut it much shorter than she wanted.
    Her: Haha yeah, i haven't had mine cut in a while though.
    Me: So are you waiting for friends? they're late aren't they.
    Her: Yeah, unfortunately their train got delayed so i don't really blame them.
    Me: I see, so what are you guys up to, tonight?
    Her: We're going to see a band
    Me: Oh cool, which band?
    Her: (Some band that i've never heard of)
    Me: Oh what type of music do they play?
    Her: They're sorta like emo rock.

So at this point i tell her i'm into rock as well but haven't listen to emo rock. Asked her what it was like, what sorta emotions evoke when she's listening to rock and so on. Then her friends rock up like a minute later and she went off with them. The whole interaction lasted around 4-5 minutes.
    You're starting to do better, I can already see that you are going to start making some huge jumps pretty soon.

A few words of advice though...

You need to approach more women, the first 4-5 are going to be your warm up. A sprinter doesn't just jump on the track 2 minutes before the 100 meter finals, he spends hours warming up. You don't need to go this extreme but before you start scoping out girls you actually want to hook-up with just get in the zone and start opening a few people.

You need to also start getting kino in right away. You might think that you'll creepy doing it and I'm not going to the lie the first few times you probably will. Trust me though, this will make a big difference in the level of success that you will achieve.

I would also suggest teasing the girls you approach more. Try and make the conversation as fun and exciting as possible. Example from the brunette:

you: Wow! That hair...I think I can see a few eggs in that bird's nest!
    Her: Aw, you don't like it??
    you: Nah, it's fine I love having eggs for breakfast!
    her: hopefully laughs, if not she's a boring bitch, drop her
    you: so what are you waiting for anyways? Just some cute guy to come and talk to you?
    Her: haha maybe! my friends train is delayed, I've been waiting for hours
    you: well that sucks, I would wait with you but I've got wayyy better things to do than sit around in the train station. Here put you're number in my phone and I'll give you a call later this week.

It might take you a bit longer to work up enough rapport to get a phone number but in reality it shouldn't take much more than that. You want to maintain control the entire time that you're talking to these women, it seems like you are just waiting around sometimes.

Another point was that you should have decided what the deal was with the girl your friend picked up. If she was all his then why were you just sitting at the table talking with them? You should have gone around and met some more people, either way it seems like you did alright with her, who knows!

I'll be checking in there from time to time, good luck!
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for 97 more
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

My opinion is strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of SNS.

Got a question? Feel free to PM or email me
    Zach [at] serious nutrition solutions [dot] com