Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigJohn1989 View Post
    Yes.

And, sometimes. But it is weak, and usually when I have to pee.
    in b4 "bro-science etc" just everyone stfu and chill before you even go there

but OP you should quit fappin' asap, its can really mess up hormones in SOME PEOPLE

you have nothing to lose by trying to quit for a while

gawd, I will now duck and cover before shyt storm for saying this...
    Last edited by AlphaMisc; 03-26-2010 at 08:48 PM.

AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    get the phuk in here op,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123336541

you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain (srs)

BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlphaMisc View Post
    in b4 "bro-science etc" just everyone stfu and chill before you even go there

but OP you should quit fappin' asap, its can really mess up hormones in SOME PEOPLE

you have nothing to lose by trying to quit for a while

gawd, I will now duck and cover before shyt storm for saying this...

I asked the doctor and he said fapping has nothing to do with your testosterone blood level.

I really think I found the answer to my problems.

I will get more tests done this Wednesday and do more research before I make a decision.

But I really think that my Testosterone is the problem.

My Dad has Type 2 Diabetes, which could be from him having low testosterone, he also has Heart disease, psoriasis, arthritis, depression, etc.

I do not want to end up with the problems he has.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't wait till i get inurance, i want to get my blood work done too..
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

I asked the doctor and he said fapping has nothing to do with your testosterone blood level.
    Thats nice, but we really don't know everything about how the human body works.

Testosterone blood level is not the end all be all.

Other factors like your body's senstivity at the receptor level to any androgens makes a huge difference.

All I am saying is with so many unknowns, you might as well try a no fap for a month and if shyt doesn't get even slightly better o well, you didn't lose anything by doing it and can go back to your frequent fappin'
    Last edited by AlphaMisc; 03-26-2010 at 09:12 PM.

+ Perfect Diet
    + Cutting down to low body fat %
    + Only fapping once a week or two weeks for just none at all for long periods of time
    + VERY GOOD SLEEP (very very important)
    + No stimulants
    + Low stress levels

= Me now, feeling like I have an IV of test running through me at all times.

or,

- Bad Diet
    - Carrying excess bodyfat
    - Fapping way too much
    - Not sleeping enough, bad quality sleep
    - Using a lot of caffine / stims
    - High stess levels

= Me a few years ago feeling EXACTALLY how you describe yourself right now OP
    Last edited by AlphaMisc; 03-26-2010 at 09:10 PM.

BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont want to start an argument, but I really dont think fapping has anything to do with it.

Almost every guy faps once or twice a day. Or sometimes skips a few days. Still, most do it 6 or more times a week.

Also, my dad has all of the health problems they say you can get with low testosterone.

I think I should try to take care of my problems before I end up like him.

I already take a higher dosage of blood pressure pills than my dad does, and my blood pressure is still higher than his.

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juju_BEAN View Post
    can't wait till i get inurance, i want to get my blood work done too..
    u admirin my location? walk in say i want blood test, go downstairs and get blood drawn.
    cost-0$

OP i think you should explore other options and really think it through. going on TRT is very serious. and if your shy try to break out of your shell and communicate with people in a more open environment. and who cares if you get red when talking to girls, everyone starts somewhere. i know lots of people that cant talk to a girl properly.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont want to start an argument, but I really dont think fapping has anything to do with it.

Almost every guy faps once or twice a day. Or sometimes skips a few days. Still, most do it 6 or more times a week.

Also, my dad has all of the health problems they say you can get with low testosterone.

I think I should try to take care of my problems before I end up like him.

I already take a higher dosage of blood pressure pills than my dad does, and my blood pressure is still higher than his.
    i still cant understand how your BP is that high. what the hell do you eat brah?

omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _eLemenT_ View Post
    Are you getting enough sleep?
    SOURCE please pm me some source concerning this

Originally Posted by Daewoo_Lanos View Post
    i still cant understand how your BP is that high. what the hell do you eat brah?
    I eat pretty good.

Hamburger, Chicken Breast, Yams, Salads, Bananas, etc.

I drink a Protein Shake everyday, take a Multivitamin, etc.

I dont drink Caffeine, I just drink Milk, Water, Juice, etc.

I try to not salt my food sometimes, and if I do I use a very little bit.

I only cheat once in a while, with a Big Mac or a Donut, but not often.

I do Cardio before my Workout and make sure I Workout 3 days a week, so I get enough rest, because I Workout hard.

Nobody can figure out why my Blood Pressure is so high.

And after I got my Testosterone test results, I did a lot of research and found out I have a lot of symptoms of Low Testosterone.

Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    if you only bench 205x3, i really doubt you put on muscle easy
    not sure if serious associating weight with muscle gains

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat pretty good.

Hamburger, Chicken Breast, Yams, Salads, Bananas, etc.

I drink a Protein Shake everyday, take a Multivitamin, etc.

I dont drink Caffeine, I just drink Milk, Water, Juice, etc.

I try to not salt my food sometimes, and if I do I use a very little bit.

I only cheat once in a while, with a Big Mac or a Donut, but not often.

I do Cardio before my Workout and make sure I Workout 3 days a week, so I get enough rest, because I Workout hard.

Nobody can figure out why my Blood Pressure is so high.

And after I got my Testosterone test results, I did a lot of research and found out I have a lot of symptoms of Low Testosterone.
    do you just get really anxious when they take your BP? you said you suffer from anxiety as it is..

Originally Posted by Daewoo_Lanos View Post
    do you just get really anxious when they take your BP? you said you suffer from anxiety as it is..
    No. I had it tested at my Grandpas house, the supermarket, the doctors office, etc. It is always high.

Sometimes when I am watching TV completely relaxed, I can feel my heart beating hard and kind of fast.

I always sweat too, even if it is cold.

max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any updates, OP?
    I can relate quite a lot:

My blood pressure is very high.
    Im in my mid 20's and cant grow any facial hair whotsoever. Very little underarm hair. Zero chest hair.

I have also struggle with depression and anxiety issues, although this isn't 'necesariliy' related...?...

I find it very hard to put muscle on.

I dont tend to notice morning wood when i wake up.

I've assumed that I have low testosterone levels for years. The problem in this stupid country (UK) is even getting a blood test. I have been denied a blood test a number of times by my doc.

I've thought about doing a cycle of testosterone and see if i feel better. I have a friend who can help me out with this. Assuming i do PCT is there any real downside to this?

So, OP, how are you at the moment?

to the person that reccomended Nolvadex: Is that helpful on its own? I have only heard of it before as past of post cycle therapy.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been considering taking tesosterone cypionate for a few months for ages now.
    I keep backing out at the last minute. I also have no facial hair and stuff. Im also hoping it would help me lose some facial far. I hear that people with high testosterone levels tend to have chisled faces, although at the same time, I also hear of people getting 'moon faces' when taking testosterone which is the last thing I want. Seem to be a conflict of opinions there...

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL @ taking a beta blocker... LOL @ pills designed to do nothing but create the most asinine shortcut method to getting a figure on a test to read a certain way with complete disregard to the health of your body.

Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my test is 550 ng/dl , can grow full beard , muscle comes easily , bwc .

high test is overrated , it's how good your body uses it that counts imo

ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dantes230 View Post
    my test is 550 ng/dl , can grow full beard , muscle comes easily , bwc .

high test is overrated , it's how good your body uses it that counts imo
    thank you

Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by max_Cady View Post
    Any updates, OP?
    I can relate quite a lot:

My blood pressure is very high.
    Im in my mid 20's and cant grow any facial hair whotsoever. Very little underarm hair. Zero chest hair.

I have also struggle with depression and anxiety issues, although this isn't 'necesariliy' related...?...

I find it very hard to put muscle on.

I dont tend to notice morning wood when i wake up.

I've assumed that I have low testosterone levels for years. The problem in this stupid country (UK) is even getting a blood test. I have been denied a blood test a number of times by my doc.

I've thought about doing a cycle of testosterone and see if i feel better. I have a friend who can help me out with this. Assuming i do PCT is there any real downside to this?

So, OP, how are you at the moment?

to the person that reccomended Nolvadex: Is that helpful on its own? I have only heard of it before as past of post cycle therapy.

you have all the symptoms of low test , get a test done at a private lab , if it's low and the dr's deny you treatment ( HRT ) , hop on that bike for life and blast & cruise , life is too short to live it like this , imo .