airQB4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

College Athlete, need help losing the last bit of flab!

I am eighteen years old. I play college quarterback and I have always been not necessarily fat but "big" especially for a quarterback. I have lost about 15 pounds in the last few months, but I still have another 15 or so to lose. I am currently 6'0'' 215 lbs. I would not mind staying at 215 in terms of weight but I am probably somewhere between 15%-20% body fat and would like to get that down to about 10%. I follow a very intense weight lifting program that is made by our team's strength coach. We do cardio 3 times a week as well.
    I feel like I eat pretty well. I wake up every morning for breakfast. A normal day is like this:
    1. Breakfast 9:30am : 3 eggs, 2 egg whites, small bowl of fruit.
    2. Between 12-12:30pm: 8 oz. chicken breast, and salad with some sort of meat or a turkey sandwich with cheese and whole wheat bread.
    3. Snack on various things: Special K, fruit, turkey, cheese stick, etc. Until about 6:30
    4. Dinner 6:30pm: 5-8oz of chicken, turkey or pork. Salad or sandwich, sometimes pasta.

I know it is best to eat small meals ever 2-3 hours. It is hard to have a full meal, but I do always try to snack every 2-3 hours to keep my metabolism going.
    I also took 3 cycles (three weeks each) of Animal Cuts which seemed to work quite well. I am going to start another cycle soon. I take NO Xplode or Super Pump before I lift and I have 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein immediately after I lift. In the evening I have two scoops of Scivation Xtend for recovery. I also take fish oil and Animal Pak throughout the day.
    I usually drink close to my body weight in ounces of water per day.

I feel like I am pretty well educated on what is best to slim down a bit more, I just haven't been able to do it. I was wondering if I should maybe add more of a muscle builder like Kre-Alkalyn.

If there is any advice you can give me that would help greatly! I am a freshman this year and I am slated to be the starting QB at my school next year and want to be in the best shape possible!

Thanks!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    1. Breakfast 9:30am : 3 eggs, 2 egg whites, small bowl of fruit.
    2. Between 12-12:30pm: 8 oz. chicken breast, and salad with some sort of meat or a turkey sandwich with cheese and whole wheat bread.
    3. Snack on various things: Special K, fruit, turkey, cheese stick, etc. Until about 6:30
    4. Dinner 6:30pm: 5-8oz of chicken, turkey or pork. Salad or sandwich, sometimes pasta.

I know it is best to eat small meals ever 2-3 hours. It is hard to have a full meal, but I do always try to snack every 2-3 hours to keep my metabolism going.
    [/QUOTE]

this is a myth
    number of meals has no effect
    TEF is determined by
    your total intake not frequency
    Dont do pasta if you tend to eat a lot of it wen you do
    diet looks pretty healthy, maybe you are snacking a lot or underestimating portions
    add some healthy fat (Peanut butter or nuts)
    try to get some protein in your snacks (cottage cheese)
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

airQB4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks!