Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cellucor NO Extreme (tough mudder training)

Last year I challenged myself to lose weight I dropped 51 lbs in 16 week so I learned that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. (see http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post332633241 )

This year I decided its time to take things to the next level I entered into the (TOUGH MUDDER contest (see. www.toughmudder.com ) I have been busting butt on my workouts in order to prepare but have needed a little extra energy and focus to keep me going. Trail running 5 miles at 5700 ft altitude kicks you butt after you lifted that same morning. I have taken alot of pre-workout supps before including (jacked,1MR,NO-explode,whiteflood,even drank redlines like water)

So far 1MR has been my favorite by far yes you heard that right even better then jack3d... After doing some research and some talking with Mike Cellucor I decided to go with NO extreme (with the hook up) to get me dialed in for this race. I have about 8 lbs I need to lose while keeping the muscle I have. 36 days left to race day.

I will be on a strict diet taking in about 1800 cals a day with 165-170 grams of protein the rest complex carbs (mostly brown rice) I need the carbs for energy and the rest good fat Natty PB exc. This diet is no change from my last 30 days I have been on this diet from the time I signed up for the race I lost 5 lbs in the first 30 days (alot less running alot more lifting)

My ultimate goal is just to survive the race lol!!

Starting No-extreme in the morning lifting day Chest/Back 5 mile run in the afternoon trail running not treadmill ( the hills I am running make this alot more like a 1 hr session of HITT cardio)

Keep you posted!
    Current weight is 184lbs
    Last edited by Geno51; 03-25-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    HALF A$S EFFORT GETS YOU HALFA$S RESULTS
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:
    5-1: 206.2 | 5-8: 203.0 | 5-15: 200.3| 5-22: 198.8 | 5-29: 197.6| Month Total:8.6
    6-5: 193.8 | 6-12:| 6-19: 192.6| 6-26: xxx | Month Total:
    7-3: xxx | 7-10: xxx | 7-17: xxx | 7-24: xxx | Month Total:

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geno51 View Post
    Last year I challenged myself to lose weight I dropped 51 lbs in 16 week so I learned that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. (see http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post332633241 )

This year I decided its time to take things to the next level I entered into the (TOUGH MUDDER contest (see. www.toughmudder.com ) I have been busting butt on my workouts in order to prepare but have needed a little extra energy and focus to keep me going. Trail running 5 miles at 5700 ft altitude kicks you butt after you lifted that same morning. I have taken alot of pre-workout supps before including (jacked,1MR,NO-explode,whiteflood,even drank redlines like water)

So far 1MR has been my favorite by far yes you heard that right even better then jack3d... After doing some research and some talking with Mike Cellucor I decided to go with NO extreme (with the hook up) to get me dialed in for this race. I have about 8 lbs I need to lose while keeping the muscle I have. 36 days left to race day.

I will be on a strict diet taking in about 1800 cals a day with 165-170 grams of protein the rest complex carbs (mostly brown rice) I need the carbs for energy and the rest good fat Natty PB exc. This diet is no change from my last 30 days I have been on this diet from the time I signed up for the race I lost 5 lbs in the first 30 days (alot less running alot more lifting)

My ultimate goal is just to survive the race lol!!

Starting No-extreme in the morning lifting day Chest/Back 5 mile run in the afternoon trail running not treadmill ( the hills I am running make this alot more like a 1 hr session of HITT cardio)

Keep you posted!
    Current weight is 184lbs
    Sub'd of course! Looking forward to testing N0 extreme oustide of its normal boundaries. The crossfit crowd does extremely well with N0, and mma fighters have yet to figure out the secret. My gf actually uses it for kickboxing, and her instructor told her to step it up, and she said " Sorry, I ran out of Nzero...." lmao
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DAY ONE

Well this morning was day one. Woke up at the crack of too Fing early 3:45am broke out a packet of NO-Extreme Orange and mixed it up, It mixes real easy with no clumping like I have had with some of the other pre-workouts. Normaly I hammer my preworkouts in one gulp due to taste. But I decided that this morning I would taste it and drink it a little slower
    so I can truly rate the taste.

The orange is really pretty good, tastes to me kinda like a cream cicle HMMMM!

So I start with my normal rotuine in the morning getting my stuff ready for the gym about 20 mins later I find myself moving around a little faster then normal LOL! nothing crazy yet!

I get all my stuff ready and head out to the gym its now about 30 mins after taking my it and I am headed into town. I live a good trek from the gym about 20 miles away out in the country so I crusing into town and notice metalica black on the raido (enter sandman) Crank it up and start jamming. Next thing I know a stupid jack rabbit jumps out in front of the truck oops squish (first victim of NO extreme lol) Continue cranking the tunes until I get to the gym. when I get there its KICKED IN!!

Proceed to have the best chest workout I have had in 3 weeks it seems like I am just not getting tired I swear I did 20 fricking sets of chest and durring that put up a new best for me 200x5 on flat bench. I would finish one set then just start looking for something else to superset it with LOL!!! Outstanding!!! Awesome 1hr workout this morning pumped big time!

Cliffs Day one so far
    Killed a Rabbit
    Killed my Chest
    Killed my Back

This afternoon I finished my run with out taking a second dose I still feel pretty good and worried about getting sleep tonight! Ran a course that I normaly run in about the same time as I normaly do. I did still feel more focused on the run then normal. Tomorrow is another trail run only cardio day. Stay tuned
    Last edited by Geno51; 03-26-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:
    5-1: 206.2 | 5-8: 203.0 | 5-15: 200.3| 5-22: 198.8 | 5-29: 197.6| Month Total:8.6

DAY 2

Had a great off day on sat its the only day I get to rest!!

Today woke up enjoyed the morning and planned for a strong cardio training day. Mixed up another dose on the good stuff hammered it down in a hurry went to the local schools field and ran sprints and burppies for about 45 mins I had just planned on running the track but when I got there i was buzzing and had alot of extra energy so I decided to run sprints,I still felt that I was not pushing it hard enough so I threw in some burpies. body feels tore up. Next sunday I plan to crawl on my belly the feild 2 3 times to train more for the mudder!!

Still loving the NO extreme so far not sure I need to hit the second dose in a day quite yet!!

On another note stopped in with the wife and picked up a tin of D4 termo shock today for her

Stay tuned
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

Day 3

Today was awesome great morning in the Gym same as day one just no killing of little fuzzy animals, not sure why but today It seemed that I got a little more freaked from the NO extreme- got the tingly skin on the way to the gym. As soon as I started working out it went away. Its now 11:00am here and I took it a 3:45 this morning and I still feel awesome ! This afternoons run should be good.

In other news I weigh in at 182 !!! thats 2 lbs in 4 days time 3 on the extreme. I know this is not made solely for fat loss but the focus that I have in my workouts is kicking ass. That combined with the strict diet is kicking the fats ass

Stay tuned
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geno51 View Post
    Day 3

Today was awesome great morning in the Gym same as day one just no killing of little fuzzy animals, not sure why but today It seemed that I got a little more freaked from the NO extreme- got the tingly skin on the way to the gym. As soon as I started working out it went away. Its now 11:00am here and I took it a 3:45 this morning and I still feel awesome ! This afternoons run should be good.

In other news I weigh in at 182 !!! thats 2 lbs in 4 days time 3 on the extreme. I know this is not made solely for fat loss but the focus that I have in my workouts is kicking ass. That combined with the strict diet is kicking the fats ass

Stay tuned
    Told you it was awesome

No one ever believes a rep around here. In the store people always take my word for it

Glad you are kickin butt bro! You have to train extra hard with that event. It's madness. That is why it's so badass to pull off, and brag about

what can you say to a guy who did a triathlon, only that you are a Tough Mudder, lol
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Told you it was awesome

No one ever believes a rep around here. In the store people always take my word for it

Glad you are kickin butt bro! You have to train extra hard with that event. It's madness. That is why it's so badass to pull off, and brag about

what can you say to a guy who did a triathlon, only that you are a Tough Mudder, lol
    Ya its going to be INSANE I think that running 7 miles up a ski slope climbing 12" walls over and over again. swiming in a lake that just had the ice cleared crawling on your stomach in snow and running through fire might be right up there with a triathlon..lol Like I said I just want to survive..lol
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

Day 4

WOW is all I can say yesterday afternoon I hit a late trail run most of my NO-Extreme was worn off so this was mostly just focus on my part! 2 miles in 21 mins now that does not sound like alot but the hills I am running to get in shape would make 99% of people laugh out loud if I told them I RUN up that. Not kidding about 200' altitude change in 200 yards lol! there are 5 of these on this trail so I had a great cardio workout just 9hrs ago.

Come this morning again with the 3:45 Bs get up mix the No-extreme up and today it takes a little less time to kick in like 20 mins or so and today I get the tingly skin hard core.. Its like my body is telling me WORK NOW!! (not sure if there is a loading phase or not I dont think so but GD it seems like this is getting stronger each time I take it. Today it hit me harder then ever>>> .

Just cardio today HITT planned on 25 min ended up doing 40 LOL!!!

5 mins warm up
    followed by 2 mins level 10 sprint
    3mins jog at level 5.5
    2 min sprint at level 10.5
    3 min jog at level 5.8
    2 min sprint at level 11
    3 min jog at level 6
    2 min sprint at level 11.2 (people in the gym starting to look at me funny about now)
    5 min jog at level 4.5
    2 min sprint at level 11.2 (At this point srsly I can see people stoping what they are doing and staring LOL!!!)
    4 min jog at level 6
    4 min sprint at level 9.5
    then just cool down for 5-7 min was in a daze so not sure how long )

Hell it took me 5 mins just to wipe the machine down today with all the sweat on it LOL! I head over to do some streching, this regular guy at the gym kinda a manlet walks around all puffed up most the time takes 8 mins between sets and spends most the time looking in the mirror comes over to me and asks

him - what the hell was that
    me - HITT cardio
    him- well I dont know what it was but that was insane
    me - ya it great for conditioning
    him - looks good for a heart attack
    me -naw helps with endurance and gives you legs like a sprinter(glances down at his chicken legs)
    him- whatever your crazy man
    me - its great for you, you should try it some time
    him - I dont know not ready for anything like that yet.

Go over strech and head home.

BEST CARDIO in the gym I have ever had (thanks NO-extreme)

You know your gettig after it when people come asking about your cardio rotuine LOL

CAN NOT WAIT FOR CHEST/BACKTOMORROW JUST MIGHT TAKE 1 1/2 packets not sure dont want my head to explode lol
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

haha great workout! Today bro!

When the stim aspect of Nzero wears off do not doubt that it is still working

When you do nitric oxide properly it will last much longer, and also since you get enhanced glycogen replenishment ( oxovandium) and insulin support everyday is a bonus for the next workout.

This is why pre's have become worthless for most people. They use it for stims, and for 1 hour.....meanwhile we design our pre's to be used as part of the bigger picture to work all day, and or night at something anabolic related, and in the case of Nzero it is helping recovery, boosting GH release, and increase N0 well into 4-6 hours....plus it is increasing breakdown of fat during the workout. Doesn't get too much better...

I used N0extreme and T7 to cut. That is how much confidence I have in N0 extreme hehe....

spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's hilarious how expensive this is...the formula isn't more expensive raw material wise then most other pre-workouts, ....and there;s Arginine in it as well. Not sure why one would buy this.
    Baba-Booey

Originally Posted by spoch View Post
    It's hilarious how expensive this is...the formula isn't more expensive raw material wise then most other pre-workouts, ....and there;s Arginine in it as well. Not sure why one would buy this.

There is about 3 times the active per serving than most other popular products. Remember 30 servings.....3 serving each day is 10 days for most products. Even if they have 60 servings....that is a 20 day supply.

36 servings on N0extreme is 36 workouts. If you want to get overstimulated just add more caffeine. We make it so you do not get overstimulated, and increase cortisol release. While cutting this can be very bad, and lead to loss of muscle. N0extreme is dedicated to preserving muscle in endurance settings, cutting, and even fasting, etc....

Day 5

Ok today was really not a good day for anything woke up took my N-zero and headed to the gym I could feel the n-zero doing its thing I made it through my workout decided to do a leg day instead. Because I was REAL lethargic today dont know why just have NO energy at all like I could take a mid morning nap and not wake up at all... lol

N-zero is doing its thing I can feel it in the skin head is focused but my body is saying FUUUUUUUU today... work out sucked..

I think that I might have been over training this last few days most of this week I felt that I could take on a pack of rabbid pitbull with my hands behind my back

I think I am going to bump up my calories for today and have a sort of cheat day. I think that 1800 cals is a little low for the training that I am doing even though I am cutting !!
    May even take tomorrow off and get some extra needed rest..

Stay tuned
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

Ok I am back had a bad day last week I think it was due to over training and decided to slow thing down a bit. Took 2 days off of training and had a good cheat weekend on the diet! I think it was what my body was craving even though I ate over matiance for two days in a row and did nothing but sleep in and sit around my body responded by losing 2lbs and having more energy this morning.

Lifting day today and decided to do a full upperbody work out. Chest,back bis,tris,sholders. the works.. The N-zero is still kicking my ass. I think the little two day break even helped the cellucor keep its kick!!! great day today(sorry about the short post today busy at work will update tomorrow with more info

NEVER UNDER Estmate what your body is telling you !!
    Last edited by Geno51; 04-05-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

Still going strong!!! yesterday was Arms Sholders

Hammered the N-zero and lit it up in the gym,

Sholders
    Seated DB press 45x12 55x10 65x8 Then a drop set from 55-20s (until i could not lift anymore)
    UR rows Cable 50x12 75x10 85x8
    Front raises 25x12 35x10 40x8 (I was so pumped after this set)

BIs
    Standing BB curls 60x12 75x10 80x8
    Standing DB curls 30x10 45x8 20x20is (was spent) Came back later and hit another drop set

TRIs
    Dips BWx 15 BWx15 BW+25X10 BW to Fail
    Cable Push down 55x12 65x10 70x8 40x20 Right after the 70x8
    Seated DB tri overhead push 30x10 each arm 5sets

This was a killer arm workout did it all in 45mins and was dying at the end !!

Today I have the DOMS BAD!! my arms are fing sore... Great work out

Another note lost 1 more lb back below 180 things are really coming together
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

Today was just cardio, Decided to do light cardio and just do the elictpal runner 45 mins nothing big!!!

Did not take N-zero today stole some of the wifes D4 LOL!!! man that **** is nuts!! took two pills in the morning and I was rocking all day WOW!!!
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

Today I did chest and back decided to up my dosage of the N-zero (call me nutz)lol

1 1/2 packs (HOLY DEAR LORD)!!!!!!

By the time I got to the gym I felt like I was on a mission!

Chest
    Flat bench
    12x150 10x170 8x185 8x185 6x195 then still hit 135x 15 to fail
    Incline
    12x150 x 3
    cable Flys
    45x8 three sets
    Then did 50 pushups to fail (DEAR LORD MY CHEST WAS PUMPED!!!!)

Back
    Bent Rows BB 135 x8 6 sets lol

3 sets of Wide grip pullups x10 failed at 8 on the last set

seat cable pull close grip
    120x10 145x8x3

Then I decided to go and do another 2 sets of pushups to fail (dont know what the hell got into Me)

I was spent and was still focused so I decided to do another 45min of liss cardio

THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST WORKOUT I HAVE EVER HAD !!!!

I am still fired up and its 8 hrs later

Good stuff
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:

matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wattup Geno51, Glad to see your training is coming along good. I can't tell you how lucky you are to have trails by where you are to aid in the training. I just recently found a trail nearby but it's semi ruined from a big storm that knocked down a ton of trees blocking several parts of the trail and just recently found a hill to run up and down. I would suggest for this week and the beginning of next week to do your weight training sessions in circuit training style more to give your upper body more endurance. Anyway, 2 more weeks brother then it's Tough Mudder time!

sounds like things are on track!

Its been a little bit from the last update . But things are for sure on track I have dropped another 3lbs I am in the best shape of my life right now!!!

No Extreme still kicks my butt (((almost out...))) I have 4 day supply left.. I found out My wife sneaked a few packets GRRRRrrrrrr.

Training is still the same over all, Thought about changing it up a little the last week like suggested but I really dont think i will have endurance issues on the course.. My lifting style is intense never more then 45seconds of rest between sets and supersets galore!!! I have made many a people puke training with me

I will update this once more as I finish up my stash!! as my wife calls it LOL!!!

Keep you posted as to how the mudder goes!!!
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp: