Thread: Blender Ball

BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Blender Ball

Was gonna pick one of these up from this site. Was wondering if it would actually mix up 2 tbs of peanut butter? I've only used shaker cups before and don't own a blender so was just wondering if anybody knows if itll mix up in my shakes lol ?

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrettSmity View Post
    Was gonna pick one of these up from this site. Was wondering if it would actually mix up 2 tbs of peanut butter? I've only used shaker cups before and don't own a blender so was just wondering if anybody knows if itll mix up in my shakes lol ?
    I assume you're referring to putting 2 tbsp of PB into a shake?

Yes, it works... takes some shaking, but it'll gitrdun.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

Yes I was and okay cool thanks looks like I'll be picking one up then.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

^^ This.

whiplash948 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I've done it before. Thrown two tablespoons of PB + 2 scoops of vanilla whey + 1/2 cup milk into a blender-ball'd shaker cup and deliciousness came out.

Thanks everyone..Repped you all except for Vitruvian because I needed to spread some rep haha.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For as many blender bottles I've had, I've never put PB into one lol

Will try sometime though
    o_O