HekkisaurusRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking noob to body building

hello, im starting to work out and really want to put on some pounds and gain some muscle. my ideal weight would be right around 180 lbs. as of right now i weigh around 135-140 and am 5'7". i eat right and haven't strayed into bad habits lately. i wanted to know what you guys would recommend as a good stacker supplement? what have you guys had good results with? also i was born with a concave chest and would like to know what exercise would be good to fill it in? if you have any comments or anything at all to help out let me know thanks!! sorry if i posted in the wrong section i couldn't find the intro place.

Location: N.Ireland - Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    best supplement for you dude is food! you dont need supps at this stage IMO.

routine wise... starting strength, all pros routines, or grim83's another beginner routine are good places to start. Just 'search' for them in the forums.

as for a concave chest, i have no idea sorry.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves…" - Dao de Ching

The biggest secret in life is not that we go through life discovering ourselves but that we go through life creating our selves. Think about that.

pilot811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HekkisaurusRex View Post
    hello, im starting to work out and really want to put on some pounds and gain some muscle. my ideal weight would be right around 180 lbs. as of right now i weigh around 135-140 and am 5'7". i eat right and haven't strayed into bad habits lately. i wanted to know what you guys would recommend as a good stacker supplement? what have you guys had good results with? also i was born with a concave chest and would like to know what exercise would be good to fill it in? if you have any comments or anything at all to help out let me know thanks!! sorry if i posted in the wrong section i couldn't find the intro place.
    Just remember that supplements aren't everything. You have to eat small meals (about 4-6 meals) that are healthy a day. Supplements are there to do just that, "supplement".
    As to the stacking part, I don't really stack, not enough money. But I currently use SuperPump 250 by Gaspari (prep-workout) and ON's 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard (post-workout). I have been completely satisfied with these products.
    I don't know much about the concave chest but I just do normal chest workouts such as bench press, incline dumbbell press, and lower cable to cross to name a few.
    Oh, and to go from 140lbs to 180 is going to take some time. Especially if you're putting on "good" weight. Eat healthy, keep working out hard and you'll get there eventually.

Kevin
    Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.

thanks you guys, so for now just get into the routine of things and build up a good core?

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get a multi-vitamin. jack3d preworkout is great.. the scoops small and ultra concentrated and at 35$ it will last you about a month. post workout try anabolic halo by muscletech or dark matter by MHP. Serious mass is a good weight gainer taking 1 scoop @ night with a pb&j. Extremewheybolic 60 is good it has a lot of servings which i like I take 4 scoops a day and it works great.
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

sweet i'll check them out for sure.
    i like these two that you suggested:

dark matter

serious mass

are there any bad side effects or anything i should take into consideration? right now im taking some multi vitamins as well will they affect anything?? they're the walgreens Finest Natural:

Flax+dha
    men's multi

o yea i forgot to mention, when i first started working out 6-7 months ago, one of my old friends once gave me half a bottle of bns nitrix which i didn't really notice a gain or anything with but when accompanied with some other stuff i bought which was kre-alkalyn from the maker ultimate nutrition i noticed i would gain real quick but plateau as well, i guess because we weren't really training that well or weren't well informed at the time. i was also taking a cytogainer whey protein shake that another friend turned me on to. i'd like to know what i should be taking in supplements to help gain what i want, i want to be strong and cut at the end of the day.

i really liked the shake because i would notice a difference in threshold of pain i guess you could say as well as the difference in mass production. do any of the other things i was taking help at all??
    what combos do you use that help in gains?
    to sum it up i was taking:
    BNS Nitrix
    Ultimate Nutrition, Kre-alkalyn
    and some cytogain protein shake.