Seven_Force has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any way around paying lots of $ for study materials?

Hey, I'm wanting to start a career in personal training and if our governemnt doesn't succeed in their attempt to kill the USA, go on to owning my own gym or something. I know, these are lofty goals.

I'm looking at getting certified through a website, but I don't have a high enough forum level to post the link. Just Google ncsf.org. Anyway, I'm in the process of getting married and moving to another state, so any money I can hold on to would make a huge difference. The study course (for the certification exam) I'm looking at on that site is like 300 dollars. Is there any way to study and take the exam in cheaper way or for free?

CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberGlitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes you can get the study guides and books on eBay and such for a little cheaper. You are still going to have to pay full price for the exams though which for ncsf is $200 just to sit and take the exam.

BTW, their $300 option is just the study materials no exam included. It's $473 for the study materials AND exam.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Books

If your looking for books and such I have a few nesta packets and the ISSA books I can sell you. If your interested PM me on here. I would do each nesta class for $40 and the ISSA book (the 3) for like $125.

Originally Posted by Seven_Force View Post
    Hey, I'm wanting to start a career in personal training and if our governemnt doesn't succeed in their attempt to kill the USA, go on to owning my own gym or something. I know, these are lofty goals.

I'm looking at getting certified through a website, but I don't have a high enough forum level to post the link. Just Google ncsf.org. Anyway, I'm in the process of getting married and moving to another state, so any money I can hold on to would make a huge difference. The study course (for the certification exam) I'm looking at on that site is like 300 dollars. Is there any way to study and take the exam in cheaper way or for free?
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) docbop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I picked up a used copy of the NASM PT book on Amazon Marketplace cheap. None of the recognized cert' tests are free or cheap so you will still need to pay for the cert test even if you find study materials cheaply.

Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wasn't this same exact question asked like four months ago but without the strong gov. hate?
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to
    I want to because you say I can't