Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

REASON for IRAQ invasion, and why US and ISRAEL will attack IRAN.

This isn't a conspiracy theory by some guy, this is the real deal. This was aired by an actual news station in the UK some time ago. It never saw the light of day in the US.

Basically the US dollar is a FIAT currency. It is backed by NOTHING, not gold not ****. In the fall of 2000 Saddam suddently decided to show the US who was boss, and sell his oil in euros istead of dollars. It would mean the meltdown of the US aconomy. Because the Fed can't print euros like hotcakes, as it does with dollars.

The US had to sell good and services to Europe, to get the euros, to then buy the oil. The Bush administration promptly manufactured a reason to go to war, kill Saddam, and upon taking control of Iraq they began selling in dollars again. NO media coverage of this whole thing by the way

Iran now wants to set up it's oil trade exchange, and do it in euros, as well as get the world producers to do the same. Saudi Arabia has shown interest in this, and if IT goes EVVERYONE will follow suit. Will the US let this happen?

Notice how the media is really grilling Iran now more than EVER, and is getting everyone to attack Iran tomorrow.

Nothing against the American people that are being led like this. Your founding fathers are turning in their graves though.

SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For those of you that believe the Iraq war was because the US was certain of WMD's, it's been proven to be a lie. For those of you believing they invaded anyhow because Saddam denied access to UN inspectors, it's also a LIE.

HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeathenKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If only...there was...some sort...of subforum for this...
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperiorBriton View Post
    For those of you that believe the Iraq war was because the US was certain of WMD's, it's been proven to be a lie.
    7 years ago called, they want their discovery back.
    ★cVc★

Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea Saddam dumped the dollar and got owned.
    www.freeworkoutlog.com - U Aware?

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are WAY off reservation, SOLDIER. Stand down! The intel is solid!

Originally Posted by methodical View Post
    Yea Saddam dumped the dollar and got owned.
    See what I mean by retarded Americans. Millions of dead innocent people in Iraq, and this is what it comes down to.

Originally Posted by Frannycakes View Post
    7 years ago called, they want their discovery back.
    Aha, it's necessary to post these things because most Americans are so stupid that if you whent on the street right now they would say Iraq was about WMD's.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aha, it's necessary to post these things because most Americans are so stupid that if you whent on the street right now they would say Iraq was about WMD's.
    I'm assuming you have nothing to back this statement up, right?
    ★cVc★

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy Fuk is it 2005!!!!!?????

I must have stepped in the Hot Tub Time Machine!!!

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u mad?

oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) oh_shit_lmao is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    aware

Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    u mad?
    I am. It's sad that a Brit can be more American than the sheep that inhabit the US.

Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    China has the second biggest demand for oil - they don't use Euros....

Originally Posted by Benchencurlen View Post
    China has the second biggest demand for oil - they don't use Euros....
    Obviously you're a tard that didn't watch the video, or read my summary. OR you did both, and still wrote the above which is sad.

Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jazz_01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 **** storm

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am. It's sad that a Brit can be more American than the sheep that inhabit the US.
    U will be really mad to know we actually found some WMD's in Iraq in 2003. It was never allowed to be broadcast because we really wherent sure how much was actually there and we didnt want loyalist to find other first and use them against us. Ever notice how there was a huge push for why we didnt find any, and then it pretty much became a moot point really fast with politicians.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Obviously you're a tard that didn't watch the video, or read my summary. OR you did both, and still wrote the above which is sad.
    I'll fukk you till you love me *******, u mad?

Originally Posted by Benchencurlen View Post
    I'll fukk you till you love me *******, u mad?
    Typical American retard....

Yeah, u mad.

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guize i have seen a video on youtube and will now use that as all the evidence i need!

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How can you be more American than an American? Mind = blown!
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahh now I see ... You think American's are retarded so you obviously can identify with that. OK now I get it.
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000)

This isn't a conspiracy theory by some guy, this is the real deal. This was aired by an actual news station in the UK some time ago. It never saw the light of day in the US.

Basically the US dollar is a FIAT currency. It is backed by NOTHING, not gold not ****. In the fall of 2000 Saddam suddently decided to show the US who was boss, and sell his oil in euros istead of dollars. It would mean the meltdown of the US aconomy. Because the Fed can't print euros like hotcakes, as it does with dollars.

The US had to sell good and services to Europe, to get the euros, to then buy the oil. The Bush administration promptly manufactured a reason to go to war, kill Saddam, and upon taking control of Iraq they began selling in dollars again. NO media coverage of this whole thing by the way

Iran now wants to set up it's oil trade exchange, and do it in euros, as well as get the world producers to do the same. Saudi Arabia has shown interest in this, and if IT goes EVVERYONE will follow suit. Will the US let this happen?

Notice how the media is really grilling Iran now more than EVER, and is getting everyone to attack Iran tomorrow.

Nothing against the American people that are being led like this. Your founding fathers are turning in their graves though.

Thats all good and stuff but you forgot that the USD is the world reserve currency. meaning it is the STRONGEST (i didnt say worth the most) currency in the world.

/thread/goodnightsweetprince/thereasonthisdidntairinamericaisbecauseitswrong.

Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SuperiorBriton= WannabeeAmerican

Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    Guize i have seen a video on youtube and will now use that as all the evidence i need!
    It's backed by evidence easily found if you used google. Go find it, and stop being a sheep.

Originally Posted by Southpaw_Red View Post
    SuperiorBriton= WannabeeAmerican
    Oh god no. Why would I want to be a hipnotized vegetable.

Oh god no. Why would I want to be a hipnotized vegetable.
    Have fun with your Nanny State bullshiat, chap.

Originally Posted by basketballer756 View Post
    Thats all good and stuff but you forgot that the USD is the world reserve currency. meaning it is the STRONGEST (i didnt say worth the most) currency in the world.

/thread/goodnightsweetprince/thereasonthisdidntairinamericaisbecauseitswrong.

IF you watched the video you'd see that they speficically mention about this in the begginning. Your comment has nothing to add to this subject. So what it's the strongest? It it backed by nothing, and would collapse should the major middle eastern oil producers decide to trade in euros.

Seriously, what a dumb comment you made.

MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuddWeiser is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey Mr. T, 1994 wants their haircut back.
    ★cVc★
    OIF Veteran
    ~Barefooters Crew~