Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that's a good one
    Originally Posted by downloadyoutube View Post
    downloadyoutube webnode com/][IMG]files downloadyoutube webnode com/200000000-15e9416e32/3 jpg[/IMG]

downloadyoutube posterous com/]DOWNLOAD NOW
    Download youtube BEST FREE SOFT

formspring me/downloadyoutube]download youtube
    youtube1download weebly com/]download youtube videos online
    downloadyoutube webnode com/]download youtube audio
    downloadyoutube posterous com/]download youtube videos mac
    downloadyoutube webstarts com]download youtube music

semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semaan11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lol

i dont know
    Originally Posted by jivens View Post
    whatever happened to jungle warfare?

same
    Originally Posted by Mr.Farang View Post
    I totally agree with ya.

hard
    Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    That was awesome, especially stacked with Prostanzanol. Good times.

Dymnhoubbophy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

D C Medicine

agiffedge, glasscontainer org/ - phentermine for sale You can order cheap generic Phentermine at one of the trusted online pharmacies: glasscontainer org/]buy cheap phentermine 37 5

csainthenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, let' see in HS I was one of the only guys that took creatine. I took the GNC brand with grape juice, or in caplet form if I was at school. I never, ever thought it was a thing until my sister came home and said that her soccer coach was going to kick her off the team if she took creatine, like me. I was what, 6'0 145lbs.? I had NO idea what to do other than lift weights take creatine and play sports.

Anyway, I also used to get myself an ABB protein drink as a treat every once in a while. That was the most vile crap ever. Tasted awful, but I'd still shell out $5 for 'em. There were still a few left when I worked at GNC after college.

Also took Andro Poppers, GNC unsweetend soy protein (high school) - absolutely terrible. I felt tougher for being able to drink the whole thing. VPX's Micellean, NO2...I drooled over Muscle Tech, but couldn't afford the stuff. Fun times...
    "To give less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift." - Steve Prefontaine

"GO PACK GO!"

Hreety has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started taking supplements so don't know much about them. But hemo rage black was my first pre-workout supplement I've ever took and i haven't felt a change at all. Thought i would feel a burst of energy or something maybe even get a little hot and itchy but i got nothing. i don't recommend it. anyone have something better in mind?

brainalin.com

johnjatkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I pretty sure i took universal liver tabs back in the early 80s in my high school weight lifting class, wow! and i still love them!!!

garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnislitton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks all fellas. Got many things by just by reading one thread of yours. All others have posted the useful sources,books and supplement suggestions. Thanks to them too.

Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what ever haappened to the good ole creatine

Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyscar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Johnnyscar View Post
    and we cant forget about the protein thats fersure

and we cant foeet about protein lol

its crazy to think what steroids have the potentiall to do these days

mythocreature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Help please. If you start to get estrogen build up after taking pro hormones will it go away eventually or do you need to see a doctor to get rid of it ?

MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mythocreature View Post
    Help please. If you start to get estrogen build up after taking pro hormones will it go away eventually or do you need to see a doctor to get rid of it ?
    If you've got tingling under the nipple or see any growth whatsoever, get to your doctor and try to get him to Rx some anti-estrogens QUICK. It will probably go down on its own but if you leave it too long and estrogen levels don't come down fast enough, the only solution may be surgery!

Remember, most "pro hormones" are just obscure steroids that the drug companies didn't want to bring to market because they either didn't work, had unacceptable side effects, or both! So they're never as effective as real steroids and they're often more dangerous with regard to side effects. If you used a "test booster" from bodybuilding.com, then it wasn't a prohormone because they don't sell these dodgy products.
    Mark Gilbert B.Sc (Nutrition)
    Head of R & D, Grenade Ltd
    Editor of FitnessInventor.com

MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Johnnyscar View Post
    Good old creatine monohydrate still has the most studies (by about 1000 to 1) showing it increases muscle and exercise performance and that it's safe and has no side effects. You can't say that about other creatine forms or about most other supplements!

Originally Posted by Hreety View Post
    I just started taking supplements so don't know much about them. But hemo rage black was my first pre-workout supplement I've ever took and i haven't felt a change at all. Thought i would feel a burst of energy or something maybe even get a little hot and itchy but i got nothing. i don't recommend it. anyone have something better in mind?

brainalin.com
    Hi Hreety,

First, get your diet in order. If you are a young guy who's active, then keep upping the calories until you are consistently gaining weight. Also, get a good whey protein product - whey is by far the best muscle-building protein.
    Second, try creatine monohydrate. Again, if you are a young active guy who has trouble putting on muscle, then go for one with lots of carbs to increase the creatine uptake into muscles - Cell-Tech (just to disclose, I used to work in R & D for MuscleTech years ago) and Mutant Cre-X12...these are definitely two of the best for outright gains in muscle quickly.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MarkGilbert View Post
    Hi Hreety,

First, get your diet in order. If you are a young guy who's active, then keep upping the calories until you are consistently gaining weight. Also, get a good whey protein product - whey is by far the best muscle-building protein.
    Second, try creatine monohydrate. Again, if you are a young active guy who has trouble putting on muscle, then go for one with lots of carbs to increase the creatine uptake into muscles - Cell-Tech (just to disclose, I used to work in R & D for MuscleTech years ago) and Mutant Cre-X12...these are definitely two of the best for outright gains in muscle quickly.
    Thanks for your input. I was looking at the mention of working at MT which would make things seem biased, but you mentioned other things as well that had nothing to do with your prior company, which gives you a lot more credibility in my opinion. I will definitely look into both of these products more, as I am a hard-gainer and cannot hold weight for anything due to a ridiculously high metabolism.

Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    back to topic. Nortestin/Anotestin stuff that Muscle Tech sold, just basically prohormones. Back in the days. Yes, Hot Stuff was the first supplement/powder that was so popular back in the days

lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    scivation substance WPI mmm damn I miss it.

Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was chatting with my cousin, she also remembers Hot Stuff! Pass on the chocolate flavor, but buy it up in banana!

dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhukka814 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    xenadrine rfa
    m1t and vpx gangsta test

kalukha3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish I could find a photo!

ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ultimate Orange
    Hot Stuff (the banana flavor was better than choc)
    Twinlab was the Muscletech of the day
    Cybergenics Phase 1 -- Remember taking that worthless chit sublingual in the locker room of da gym, as tho I was taking a dose of dat dere
    MLO supps
    Russian Bear
    Those big dog food sized bags of Weider Mega Mass 2000/4000

commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100)

Old School Mechanics

With new kinds of supplements popping up weekly there’s definitely a need to ignore all of the marketing hype and stick to old school mechanics.

The supplements that have been in the market the longest have been the two cornerstones of supplements till this day, protein powder and creatine.

Why have they been in the market the longest? Because they work!

The sad thing about supplements now is that they have literally bombarded their products with so much bs science that you literally don’t know what you’re paying for.
    Something that I found useful was a small glossary that defined all of these marketing hype terms. I’m tired of walking into supplement store and having an employee who doesn’t know jack try to sell me an overpriced tub of protein.
    For more useful information regarding protein supplements please check out my site:
    http://wheyproteinreview.info/

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Metabolife....

Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am working out from 3-4 years without supplemets. But right now i decided to buy some. I bought the following things:
    -Gold Standart 100 Whey protein
    -Syntha 6
    -Bcaa's
    -Pharm Assaut
    -NO Xplode 2
    -Dark Matter
    -Bcaa's
    -L-carnitine

So, i need somebody to tell me how to use them

cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Boyko911 View Post
    I am working out from 3-4 years without supplemets. But right now i decided to buy some. I bought the following things:
    -Gold Standart 100 Whey protein
    -Syntha 6
    -Bcaa's
    -Pharm Assaut
    -NO Xplode 2
    -Dark Matter
    -Bcaa's
    -L-carnitine

So, i need somebody to tell me how to use them
    Throw out everyhting besides BCAA's and Protein, then buy something useful like EFA and EAA's, and a Multi like Orange Triad, Endoshield or Anavite.
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheatham128 View Post
    Throw out everyhting besides BCAA's and Protein, then buy something useful like EFA and EAA's, and a Multi like Orange Triad, Endoshield or Anavite.
    Although some of them may not be the best choices, I don't think throwing them out would be a smart decision... huge waste of money.

He can use them or sell/trade them, and then just get something else next time. Wrong thread anyways
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boyko911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cheatham128 View Post
    Its too late guys. but thanks anyway. i bought them from USA, and i am already in Bulgaria.

Why they are not usefull?

I still need to know how to use them? because i will use all of them.