Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Extreme Sweating... and remedies?

1st this isnt a post asking for a product like "NO SWEAT!".

I def have a problem with sweating. Its ruining my dress-shirts and is very embarassing when I have sweat on the back of my shirt. (Im basically forced to buy new dress shirts ever 2-3 months cause pit stains are impossible to wash out, and they change the color of my shirt.)

Im in shape. I wear basically prescription strength deo/anti pers. I dont layer my clothing to prevent extra heat.

It just seems like I freakin sweat too much. Thank god for a towel in the gym and their disinfectant sprays(still embarassing but I clean up after myself so no worries).

Wondering if there are any things that Im missing to maybe lower the amount of sweat I produce? I understand sweating is healthy, but this is redic.

lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, im sure there are products out there that could limit the amount you sweat o.o

Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found maxim deodorant to do wonders. It worked well if not better than the perscription roll on my doctor gave me. You put it on at night and it stops your glands from producing sweat
    Mass FX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110348651

Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh yea about that... the stuff i use is "Degree Prescription Stregth" or "Gillete Prescritopn Strength" or similar products. They all say to apply at night time. I dont see why since I shower in the morning. Woudlnt that wash it all away?

So i apply at night and in the morning? Or only the strong stuff at night and normal in the morning. SO CONFUSED AMG!

Typing this post made me sweat 1liter

Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolalabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by Kabs View Post

I def have a problem with sweating. Its ruining my dress-shirts and is very embarassing when I have sweat on the back of my shirt. (Im basically forced to buy new dress shirts ever 2-3 months cause pit stains are impossible to wash out, and they change the color of my shirt.)

Im in shape. I wear basically prescription strength deo/anti pers. I dont layer my clothing to prevent extra heat.

It just seems like I freakin sweat too much. Thank god for a towel in the gym and their disinfectant sprays(still embarassing but I clean up after myself so no worries).

Wondering if there are any things that Im missing to maybe lower the amount of sweat I produce? I understand sweating is healthy, but this is redic.
    Omg i have the same problem,its not abot a antipers,cause i sweat from my whole body,my sweat doesnt stink,in fact it feels like water and has got me to a point that i have cried at the gym,theres always a pound under my feet,and thats ridiculous ! i am glad to see that i am not alone..but in my case i only sweat like that when i workout or exrcise

canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't sweat like you, but I don't like what little sweat does occur. That is why I wear undershirts (v-necks). Yes, you will get slightly warmer, but that's not a biggie since you sweat whether you are warmer or not it seems. At least the undergarment will absorb and protect your outergarments. Undershirts are cheap compared to dress shirts. My legs sweat the most out of any part of my body, so I will wear bikini/low rise briefs and cotton boxers. It usually works to absorb and protect my outergarments.

As for underarm stains, I did a short study on myself where I would not wear deoderant for about 2 months. I found that my shirts did not stain, so I wonder if the stain is from the chemicals in the deoderant.

I feel you though cuz I would hate to sweat so much.

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    talk to your doc...he may be able to help you....they have stuff you can use to stop you from sweating in certain areas...not sure about your whole body though...plus if you stop certain areas from sweating you might increase the amount of sweating in less problem areas...not sure about my theory though but i know doc's have stuff for problem areas...also old spice anti per and deod works best for me...i would say i tend to sweat more than most people but i was on the treadmill today for 1 hour and changed speeds etc and drank a solid amount of caffeine and didn't sweat much...i wasn't happy about that at all...if i don't sweat i don't feel like i am working hard enough....but i was about 300lbs so i lost quite a bit of weight since then...so losing bf for me reduced this problem as well....

sorry for the run on story...just my two cents

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is your salt intake?. for your underarms the best deo is the womens deo secret (nah your not gay if you wear it), thats just for your underarms so i know its not much help but there is also a pill you can get from your doc that stops the sweat completley, my buddy takes it and he cant do anything to break out in a sweat anymore, how healthy is that ehhhh cant imagine its the healthiest but the sweating sure stopped
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a "forehead" sweater. That seems to be where I get it the most. Whether I'm eating, thinking too hard, hot, etc. I sweat from my forehead. It blows too, because all the products on the market are designed for those who usually sweat most heavily from under their arms.

-Spaz

G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I'm a "forehead" sweater. That seems to be where I get it the most. Whether I'm eating, thinking too hard, hot, etc. I sweat from my forehead. It blows too, because all the products on the market are designed for those who usually sweat most heavily from under their arms.

-Spaz

I get facial sweating myself. Until i bought Odaban, its the same as certain dri only it wont irritate when you apply it to your face. Works flawlessy, dead srs. i used the sprayon and its straight profit.

Link:
    https://odaban.sslsecure.co.uk/Odaba...=1&Country=485

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G0ldenState View Post
    I get facial sweating myself. Until i bought Odaban, its the same as certain dri only it wont irritate when you apply it to your face. Works flawlessy, dead srs. i used the sprayon and its straight profit.

Link:
    Dude that is AWESOME! Thank you so much. I'm going to purchase some very soon.

-Spaz

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use Klima, I really like it. On my 3rd bottle.

http://www.klimadeodorant.com/
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100) kensfreetime is not very well liked. (-100)
    i used to be a big sweater too!

old spice always seemed to help a lot

for some reason i don't sweat as much as i used to... i think it might be because i stopped trying to build and started to cut instead? i dunno..

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I would consider layering your clothing even though it will give you extra heat. First of all, the sweat will primarily go under your undershirt. This will reduce the sweat going onto your outer shirt, which will allow you to wear it for longer than 2-3 months.

I know that v-neck style undershirts work pretty good for me.

Other than that, I would suggest finding "outer" clothing that gives you good air circulation. I know that some of the button up shirts I have are listed as "stay cool". Like the name suggests, the shirt gives you the ability to stay cooler throughout the day.

Good luck man.

DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrDarton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by G0ldenState View Post

Link:
    Thanks for this link bud, just ordered some of this because I too sweat extremely bad.

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You might be able to get botox injections in your armpit covered by insurance if you have a legit sweating problem. I believe they measure how much you sweat somehow and if your sweating excessively you will be covered.

Botox injections will legit stop all sweating under armpit for around 4 months I believe.
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!