Luebchow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for info on building muscle mass and losing fat

My name is Eric, Im 19 and I weigh 150 lbs at 5 10". I was wondering if someone could give me some info on how to make my midsection a little more defined, a 6-pack of abs is my goal. I dont have much fat on my stomach now, barely enough to pinch with my fingers. I hit the gym for about 90 minutes a day, monday - friday. I would like to keep most of my muscle mass if not keep gaining some while losing fat and working on my 6 pack if its possible to do both. Currently I am taking protein after my workout and right before i go to bed. Are there more supplements i should be taking to increase my muscle mass and make me look bigger. If someone could please give me so info on these topics I would appreciate it.

Eric Luebchow

Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Luebchow View Post
    My name is Eric, Im 19 and I weigh 150 lbs at 5 10". I was wondering if someone could give me some info on how to make my midsection a little more defined, a 6-pack of abs is my goal. I dont have much fat on my stomach now, barely enough to pinch with my fingers. I hit the gym for about 90 minutes a day, monday - friday. I would like to keep most of my muscle mass if not keep gaining some while losing fat and working on my 6 pack if its possible to do both. Currently I am taking protein after my workout and right before i go to bed. Are there more supplements i should be taking to increase my muscle mass and make me look bigger. If someone could please give me so info on these topics I would appreciate it.

Eric Luebchow
    Just eat food and mabye buy some whey protein for after your workouts. Dont use the whey as an excuse not to eat real healthy foods.

Every one wants a six pack. You can obtain one from being skinny but that doesnt really count.

I say get down to 10 percent body fat or lower first from eating good and cardio (running with sweatshirt, swimming, wrestling, *one my faves, running from neighbors crazy dog* ( f*ckin sick workout!)

But no supplements and **** and dont even go try the weighloss potions and that jazz.

So once you get down below 10 bf, Clean bulk (search how in forums or online) basically eat a crap load of healthy foods and lifting therefore giving you muscles, but only if your dedicated. Worry about the 6 pack abs once you hit around 170-180 with around 14%bf then go on a cut.

Luebchow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ballzack1 View Post
    Just eat food and mabye buy some whey protein for after your workouts. Dont use the whey as an excuse not to eat real healthy foods.

Every one wants a six pack. You can obtain one from being skinny but that doesnt really count.

I say get down to 10 percent body fat or lower first from eating good and cardio (running with sweatshirt, swimming, wrestling, *one my faves, running from neighbors crazy dog* ( f*ckin sick workout!)

But no supplements and **** and dont even go try the weighloss potions and that jazz.

So once you get down below 10 bf, Clean bulk (search how in forums or online) basically eat a crap load of healthy foods and lifting therefore giving you muscles, but only if your dedicated. Worry about the 6 pack abs once you hit around 170-180 with around 14%bf then go on a cut.
    Thanks man. So you think I should just wait on trying to get the 6-pack after ive gained about twenty pounds or so?