fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Protein shake 1st phorm

I recently went to supplement superstore, normally i go to gnc but heard this place had good deals. The guy there pushed real hard to get me to try this protein shake called Phormula-1. Im wondering if anyone has heard of this or tryed it? I went ahead and bought it apparently its the bets because its processed in low temperature? idk any help would be great.
    - Luke Fuchs

Young.A.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Young.A.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Young.A.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Young.A.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Young.A.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Young.A.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fuchs View Post
    I recently went to supplement superstore, normally i go to gnc but heard this place had good deals. The guy there pushed real hard to get me to try this protein shake called Phormula-1. Im wondering if anyone has heard of this or tryed it? I went ahead and bought it apparently its the bets because its processed in low temperature? idk any help would be great.
    I went there today as well and the chick there pushed it too. I also got a free 1st phorm shirt so I'm guessing it has to do with some endorsement deal. I just ignored her and bought what i originally planned but it made me curious about their products.

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fuchs View Post
    Are you in the market for a bridge by chance?
    Nothing is, everything is becoming.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by newequation View Post
    Are you in the market for a bridge by chance?
    LMAO

I love that this is posted in the supplement logs forum. lol

KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use most 1st-Phorm products and love them have been using hem since they came out. Great products

onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Young.A.D. View Post
    I went there today as well and the chick there pushed it too. I also got a free 1st phorm shirt so I'm guessing it has to do with some endorsement deal. I just ignored her and bought what i originally planned but it made me curious about their products.
    Me 2. I think Supplement Superstores have some kind of contract or something with 1st Phorm. Because they sold me on some of that $hit also.

Any body got any facts on this?
    Trying to get huge...

Current Lifts
    Bench - 335 : 1
    Squat - 365 : 6
    Deadlift - 315 : 14

Registered User joshbradley_2002%40yahoo.com's Avatar
    joshbradley_2002%40yahoo.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Price for 1st Phorm products?

What's the price on the 1st Phorm products compared to Optimum Nutrition at Supplement Superstores?

I know they make: Level-1 (comparable to Gold Standard 100% Whey); Phormula-1 (comparable to Platinum Hydrowhey); and Ignition (simple carb recovery for post workout--don't know what ON makes for this). I've also heard that 1st Phorm products are great...

Anyone know prices?

fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by joshbradley_2002%40yahoo.com View Post
    What's the price on the 1st Phorm products compared to Optimum Nutrition at Supplement Superstores?

I know they make: Level-1 (comparable to Gold Standard 100% Whey); Phormula-1 (comparable to Platinum Hydrowhey); and Ignition (simple carb recovery for post workout--don't know what ON makes for this). I've also heard that 1st Phorm products are great...

Anyone know prices?
    47.00 bucks after tax for phormula 1,you could compare ignition to the DGC made me AST, I think ignition is like 17.00 after tax
    - Luke Fuchs

bolambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been to 2 of the Supplement Superstores in the St. Louis area and each time they try to sell me 1st Phorm branded supplements. The first time I experienced it, I didn't think much of it but each time I go in there they try to sell me something from that company. I decided to do some digging and found that Andrew Frisella, co-owner of the Supplement Superstores chain, is the Chairman and CEO of 1st Phorm. Take a look at the links below, in particular, the 1st Phorm blogs. You will see "by Chairman & CEO, Andrew Frisella" on several of the postings. So I would take their 1st Phorm recommendations with a grain of salt.

bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2007/07/30/smallb1.html
    1stphorm.com/blog/

KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bolambert View Post
    I've been to 2 of the Supplement Superstores in the St. Louis area and each time they try to sell me 1st Phorm branded supplements. The first time I experienced it, I didn't think much of it but each time I go in there they try to sell me something from that company. I decided to do some digging and found that Andrew Frisella, co-owner of the Supplement Superstores chain, is the Chairman and CEO of 1st Phorm. Take a look at the links below, in particular, the 1st Phorm blogs. You will see "by Chairman & CEO, Andrew Frisella" on several of the postings. So I would take their 1st Phorm recommendations with a grain of salt.

bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2007/07/30/smallb1.html
    1stphorm.com/blog/
    Most people already know this. i have known it for a longggg time. they are very open about it. I love the products i don't care who makes them as long as they work. They are two seperate companies they don't just sell at supplement superstores but smaller mom and pop stores. Why is it always people with like 2 posts that come on here acting like they just found out some huge secret lol

kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelerlee33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Great tasting product

I picked up samples of 1st Phorm today First of all love the flavor. second megawatt gave me the best pump I ever felt veins popping. And every one I know that has used the commander go packs has lost alot of weight. the prices on syntrax nectar surprised me made it affordable. Great store thinking about buying a franchise

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great freaking product no doubt, but it is way over-priced. I occasionally buy a tub when I am craving their Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor (which tastes amazing) but for the price of their 2 lb. you can get a 5 lb. of most whey products.
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joshbradley_2002%40yahoo.com View Post

Anyone know prices?
    A 2 lb. tub of Phormula-1 runs for ~$43.
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good product, but this isn't a log....