5% Pleasure 95% Pain Bearded_Freak's Avatar
    Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hard Sore Nipples Doing Cardio?

For some reason when I do Cardio my nipples get so hard they can cut diamonds. It has nothing to do with chafing on my t-shirt. I have no idea why this may be. All I know is it hurts.

Any reason this happens?

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    vaseline those puppies.

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is going to sound fruity as hell, but get the band-aids they make for like warts or whatever - the round ones. Stick them over your nips and thank me next time you do cardio
    Philadelphia Flyers

BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoomStick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea I used to have the same thing when I was quite a lot younger, are you sure its nothing to do with chaffing? I found that it was worst while wearing more synthetic material based t-shirts.

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by euclid View Post
    This is going to sound fruity as hell, but get the band-aids they make for like warts or whatever - the round ones. Stick them over your nips and thank me next time you do cardio
    or you can wear those pasties that girls wear over their nipples. That would look hot on you (no homo)
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearded_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    vaseline those puppies.
    mmm greasy pepperoni nipples

Originally Posted by euclid View Post
    lol, I guess it could work. But yes fruity.

Originally Posted by BoomStick View Post
    Yea I used to have the same thing when I was quite a lot younger, are you sure its nothing to do with chaffing? I found that it was worst while wearing more synthetic material based t-shirts.
    I don't think its chaffing but you never know. I'll have to try out some different shirts.
    Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    or you can wear those pasties that girls wear over their nipples. That would look hot on you (no homo)
    Don't you know it, shake those puppies in the locker room for Bills.

papapreach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny you should mention that...I get on the elliptical here at the house sans shirt. I'm pretty fluffy so I kinda have puffy nipples. Anyway, I notice that about 5 min into my cardio my nips get hard & drawn up too.

I think it has something to do with the cooling effect evaporating sweat has on the surface of the skin.

My $.02 anyway.

thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best two things i can reccomend: a) buy and use some bodyglide - an anti-chafe lube for runners, works amazingly well and b) use a technical running shirt, easier on the nips compared to cotton.
    currently stacking: white blood/purple wraath/kre-alk

**Aussie Winter Crew**

lost 110lbs, now in the process of building a better me

Originally Posted by papapreach View Post
    Funny you should mention that...I get on the elliptical here at the house sans shirt. I'm pretty fluffy so I kinda have puffy nipples. Anyway, I notice that about 5 min into my cardio my nips get hard & drawn up too.

I think it has something to do with the cooling effect evaporating sweat has on the surface of the skin.

My $.02 anyway.
    That could be a part of it. I certainly do sweat like a hooker in church.

Originally Posted by thomaslux View Post
    best two things i can reccomend: a) buy and use some bodyglide - an anti-chafe lube for runners, works amazingly well and b) use a technical running shirt, easier on the nips compared to cotton.
    I ideally don't want to have to use some sort of lubricant, but I will certainly take that route if I have to. I feel like a tool in a running shirt because I don't look anything like a runner. Maybe I'll wander into a running store and find one that doesn't look terrible.

Lots of options for me to try!

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i used to have this happen

they would get SOOO hard, they would begin to hurt and even blowing on them hurt. They became real sensative, yet were hard enough to cut through bamboo

it just stopped happening. I always kinda tried to ignore the problem
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomaslux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bearded_Freak View Post
    That could be a part of it. I certainly do sweat like a hooker in church.

I ideally don't want to have to use some sort of lubricant, but I will certainly take that route if I have to. I feel like a tool in a running shirt because I don't look anything like a runner. Maybe I'll wander into a running store and find one that doesn't look terrible.

Lots of options for me to try!
    the bodyglide doesn't go on greasy and doesn't seem to mark shirts at all, if that's what you're worried about. some of the running stuff is pretty basic-looking, but these days i get by with a tight-ish cotton tank. that said it's not often i run 10k+ lately either, so that helps. also since i lost weight the chafeing around the nips has all but vanished.
    currently stacking: white blood/purple wraath/kre-alk

**Aussie Winter Crew**

lost 110lbs, now in the process of building a better me

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont look at girls butts while they are running the treadmills

.. j/k bro. Its probably chafing. Try the vaseline or bandaid trick or different material shirt like others suggested. I didnt think it was chafing either when it happened to me!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Originally Posted by thomaslux View Post
    the bodyglide doesn't go on greasy and doesn't seem to mark shirts at all, if that's what you're worried about. some of the running stuff is pretty basic-looking, but these days i get by with a tight-ish cotton tank. that said it's not often i run 10k+ lately either, so that helps. also since i lost weight the chafeing around the nips has all but vanished.
    I'll definetly look into the bodyglide, staining and greasy is what i want to avoid. If it it happens to me again tomorrow, I'll definetely try something.

Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    Dont look at girls butts while they are running the treadmills

.. j/k bro. Its probably chafing. Try the vaseline or bandaid trick or different material shirt like others suggested. I didnt think it was chafing either when it happened to me!
    The girls butts and shaking clevage keep me motivated! There are a few I try to make sure I'm behind (no stalker).

I'll do something for sure. I hate the super hard nips and I look like a retard trying to massage them as im running at the gym.

Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only on Saturdays.

Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Otis2139 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont wear wife beaters! they keep the sweat tight to your body