Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I overheard two guys talking about me in the gym the other day. They were new (at least I've never seen them before), and were not lifting a whole lot, nor working very hard. I'm plenty fat right now after too much of a bulk (yeah, got a bit outa control! lol), but the discussion revolved around girls not lifting that much weight without steroids. Sheesh, I'm strong, but not THAT strong!

DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10) DistinctChoice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I am 12 weeks into this new lifestyle. I have lost about 24 lbs, and people at work ask me what I'm doing. I tell them that my better half is into bodybuilding and is teaching me how to lift weights and workout. I'm proud of my achievements, so I tell them, for example, that 12 weeks ago I could only do a leg press with no weights on the sled, but now I'm up to 230 lbs. The reply is always the same: "You don't want big muscles, you just need to tone. Keep that up and you'll look like a man. Do pilates."

Huh?
    Huh is right. Ask them if they know this invaluable knowledge from personal experience, and if that doesn't bother them, add that it's because you wouldn't want to make the same mistake they did and end up looking like them.

PS - Happy 12 weeks into your new lifestyle!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work out at home. I don't talk to anyone except my husband. He doesn't talk to me either, he just slaps me on the ass, tells me to stop talking, get in the power cage and to do my damn squats. It seems to work!

Then I reward him with a sammich... (I shouldn't laugh, I really do prepare his lunch sandwich on a daily basis)

Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one of the ones I got was ' you need to be a roided out freak to do that' i guess there a lot of ignorance out there.

plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    The dumbest/worst thing I have been told was "counting calories is a waste of time and life." This from a self admitted "former" meth addict. Yeah, i am gonna take healthy tips from you, thanks.
    Lol.

plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushbiscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    Hi!
    I'm new to BB and I openly told some people about it.
    Most of them just laugh.
    Today I got the "you know, you should just walk home from work instead of taking the bus to burn calories, then you wouldn't have to go to the gym".
    My colleague after making a very dumb "silent" laugh. You know the sound someone makes with their lips closed and their cheeks ballooning lol, can't explain it.
    He was like "if you want to build muscle, you'll have to lift weights all the time. Not only at the gym but at home as well, you have to lift all day".

What's some of the things ignorant people have told you?
    When i tell people i work out with weights most people say i better be careful if not i will look like a man. I then try to explain to them that is very difficult for a woman to end up like that because women have less testosterone etc. The women they are referring to are like that because of years of hard work and dedication with their aim being to create an extremely muscular. There is a reason why most of the top bodybuilders are 30+ years old.

Nowadays i can't be bothered to explain myself and i just say i won't become like that OR if i wanted to become like that it would take me 10+ years to create that body.

We are fighting a losing battle-the mainstream media needs to inform women that lifting heavy weights sculpts the body.

NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    Hi!
    I'm new to BB and I openly told some people about it.
    Most of them just laugh.
    Today I got the "you know, you should just walk home from work instead of taking the bus to burn calories, then you wouldn't have to go to the gym".
    My colleague after making a very dumb "silent" laugh. You know the sound someone makes with their lips closed and their cheeks ballooning lol, can't explain it.
    He was like "if you want to build muscle, you'll have to lift weights all the time. Not only at the gym but at home as well, you have to lift all day".

What's some of the things ignorant people have told you?
    Yeah I told my parents about bodybuilding and powerlifting. They think it's dangerous and I could get a spinal cord or back injury. My mom is like "I don't want you to use barbells. You can use the dumbbells, but you can't use the barbells. I don't want you to deadlift or squat." My parents are also against buying me whey and creatine. I would buy it myself, except I have to be 18 and if they found it they would throw it away ($$$). My mom is just like continue doing your yoga/pilates, cycling and running. Silly parents.

52andfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't tell alot of people I'm into BB cause they just don't get it. But my friends and coworkers call me fit and a gym rat. But my favorite question I get is "I don't eat that much I don't know why I'm not losing weight" as they're stuffing down their fast food supersized meal!!! Or when they freak when I walk into a room and actually think I care about what they're eating! I only care about what I'm eating.
    What you are is what you bring ... train like an athlete.

Without discipline there is no glory

GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymChick89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think a lot of my friends don't understand it, and don't want me to do it because they are worried I will look like a Man...*sigh*. Tried to explain it to them many times but it never works, I guess they will see my results and hopefully be inspired.
    Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body; it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity

http://twentybucksaweek.blogspot.com/
    Surviving on $20 a week for food, starting Jan 1st 2011. 2 broke students, with big dreams. A blog to help others struggling.

AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a couple people in my life I have to explain things to. One is learning, but it's like she always has some negative or wrong information she found on the internet to try and debate with me.
    As well as any supplements, they are automatically bad! OH NOES!

k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) k_lynn8488 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get the usual "You'll look like a man" comments. Also "You don't have to work out. You're already the skinniest person I know". Psh.. I don't want to be skinny anymore. I want muscle. I want an ass that looks good in a bikini so I don't feel like I have to wear shorts to the beach. They'll see. And then they'll be jealous. Lol

etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm lucky enough to not get the "You'll look like a man!" thing - although that's probably because my friends know me well enough to know that I'd actually like to have at least the shredded part of the male look.

I just have to put up with a large guy defeating me in arm wrestling (by using his bodyweight) then saying that my workouts can't be going that well. Hmm... you're three times my weight, taller, and male...

I did beat that guy in a fair arm wrestling contest (e.g no leaning), and then he made excuses about how I work out and he didn't, and if he worked out he'd easily beat me. *sigh*.

hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hrdazfssl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many times have i heard, muscle turning to fat, i notice the person telling me may never have that problem. lol From hubby, why don't you go back to eating normal??? I have always had biceps even when i carried the highest body fat of my life. Since menopause i have to be aware of eating enough not to loose weight... I want to gain 20+lb muscle, for me. Women (who don't work out) seem to be more negative about female muscle then the men. Strange that more young guys (20s & 30s) hit on me now then when i was 30??? Flattering but funny. I get the most encouragement from my children, grandchildren and their friends. They say i am an inspiration to them.
    squat till i pop

MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been told to be careful not to lift too much or I will bulk up and get too muscular and that I need to concentrate on light weights with high reps if I want to "tone" LOL

ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Out of the mouths of babes...

Couple of things...first a client of my trainer in the past asked me how long it took to achieve current level of fitness.This was just before a competion in Aug 09...told her the path i had taken over last six years...think she thought it would take three to six months...dream on.....and second someone asked me wouldn't i just atrophy if i stopped....my answer was.. WHY OH WHY WOULD I STOP???? its a lifestyle decision that will add years to my life...no brainer!!
    NPA Pro Female Athlete of the Year
    2007 2008
    NPC National Level Qualified Competitor
    IRONVIOLIN1 Youtube channel
    Double-T Sports Femme Fatales

MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelIsBuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "oh youre going to die early"...

tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100)
    you'll end up looking like arnie, best stick with cardio
    im a girl who lifts

the girl with the 19 inch calves

Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mel63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I started getting serious about lifting, a good girl friend of mine told me if I took it too far she'd stage an intervention.
    Melinda

“There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself.”

amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amannunl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

My whole family is against it even my husband and guess what. He builds.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was chatting to my male friends about it and they said I was going to get massive if i carried on the way I was going.... apparently protein shakes are what makes boys massive so I'm going to be huge from the amount of protein i drink

I hope they're right because I could do with my back getting massive pretty dam quick.. best go chug a load of shakes and get swole

They're kind of against it but then they think my muscles are cool and are actually a bit jealous....
    Took my mum ages to come round to the idea of it but she just accepts it. Luckily I know a couple of other females in the Army who are into BBing so I just chat with them and we defend each other

Amanda661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vandalgirl59 View Post
    A common phrase I see here a lot is this: Don't say anything and let your results speak for themselves
    SO true! Before I started my prep, I told a few about it and only got negative feedback. From "your going to look disgusting" to "what a waste of time." So when I started I kept my lips shut, and results ARE speaking for themselves. The only place Im really open is here, since were all pretty much in for the same things.

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been fairly lucky, but I've been training athletically since highschool, so this is the way its "always" been for a lot of my friends. On my football team we have a former bodybuilder, and on my rugby team a couple of the other girls want to compete in figure so no one thinks I'm weird.

My mom is probably the worst perpetrator of stupid things said to me. It always starts with "I want to look like you". So I tell her how to do it. Two days later she says "Are you dieting again? Its getting a bit extreme." I finally just paid for her to go to a personal trainer, let someone who is getting paid tell her how to "get fit".

Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100) Laurataylor573 is not very well liked. (-100)
    My friends have taken to accusing me of being on steriods, whenever I loose my temper a little (which is rarely) or even pretend to start an argument as a joke they say "oh its the roids talking again". Also I wasn't well for the later part of last year and needed to take 4 weeks off and was told by friends this is because I don't eat right and train too much, I never told them what was really wrong with me but it was nothing to do with diet or training. when they all look perfect (not saying that I do) then they will be in a position to critise, but considering a lot of them are overweight I will not be listening to their comments. I have told them since I came back from sick that I have stopped training just so they will stop the comments.

Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walks90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People tend to think i'm going to kick their ass or that i'm really rough because i lift weights. I don't mind that too much though, but the thing that annoys me is when people ask questions like "So will that turn your fat into muscle?" and "Will you get like really bulky doing that?"

The most hilarious statements are when men say they hate muscular girls and i shouldn't want to look like that...yet any muscular model i can think of gets completely fawned over by 99% of the male population haha

Squishette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MCAR1936 View Post
    I've been told to be careful not to lift too much or I will bulk up and get too muscular and that I need to concentrate on light weights with high reps if I want to "tone" LOL
    I was actually told to do this by a trainer at the gym during my induction session... 'light weights, high reps.' On this site I don't think I've ONCE seen that recommended!! The amount of conflicting information for women out there is mind-boggling!

Squishette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Walks90 View Post
    People tend to think i'm going to kick their ass or that i'm really rough because i lift weights. I don't mind that too much though, but the thing that annoys me is when people ask questions like "So will that turn your fat into muscle?" and "Will you get like really bulky doing that?"

The most hilarious statements are when men say they hate muscular girls and i shouldn't want to look like that...yet any muscular model i can think of gets completely fawned over by 99% of the male population haha
    THIS haha! I mentioned to a guy once that I'd love to have a six-pack, and he immediately went 'ew.' Yet he's the first one to urm... 'verbally show his appreciation' for any super-fit-slim-muscular model!!

Born again nutritarian SaltedRain's Avatar
    SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Laurataylor573 View Post
    My friends have taken to accusing me of being on steriods, whenever I loose my temper a little (which is rarely) or even pretend to start an argument as a joke they say "oh its the roids talking again". Also I wasn't well for the later part of last year and needed to take 4 weeks off and was told by friends this is because I don't eat right and train too much, I never told them what was really wrong with me but it was nothing to do with diet or training. when they all look perfect (not saying that I do) then they will be in a position to critise, but considering a lot of them are overweight I will not be listening to their comments. I have told them since I came back from sick that I have stopped training just so they will stop the comments.
    Too bad, as thatwill just reinforce their ideas, and who knows who they will share those ideas with (their kids?) They'll think you are better because yout stopped. It really sucks that people are so dumb and we have to find ways to deal with them.
    If I were an animal, I'd be a giraffe - long-limbed, weird looking, awkward as f#ck... but cooler than a frozen TV dinner!

Turds are like windows into the soul, only better, because we actually know the digestive tract exists, and how it impacts one's wellbeing.

AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My friends and family have always been supportive, and some of them have started lifting weights as well and asking me for my opinion on their progress. To me, that's the biggest compliment I could get! I don't consider myself particularly athletic looking, but I've had random people compliment my shoulders and whatever.

I go to a small gym and I usually put on my headphones and zone out..not the social type. I've had guys tell me "you're making me look bad" lol. On the rare ocassions they talk to me, it's always something positive. Thank god I haven't had to deal with any idiocies!

The only thing that I get asked that irritates me is how big I want to get. Even from guys who are into lifting and 220+. Ugh!

ivy208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Yea I get that on both subjects a lot I'm vegetarian and just started this year on BB love it so much but I get made fun of a lot for both subjects but it doesn't both me I think mentally to myself wait they'll see I'm already stronger than they are and yess I will look damn fine in time soon enough then who will laugh well not me lol I don't like to make fun of people but I believe I can do this I am and will succeed <3

ivy208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face big women eh

Yes obviously the women that BB r huge and manly yea friken right damn most girls that start and keep up wow look so beautiful and yes small in size ya jus got some horse power baby lol y'all are an inspiration to me and I love how my body is transforming I feel it and see it. Its amazing anyone feel free to add me as a friend wanna meet people with same intrest. <3. Haha (btw yus in into guys XD don't worrie lol)