Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR2BOY23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you kill me? f*** you!

I kill me
    Last edited by MR2BOY23; 03-24-2010 at 12:42 PM.
    OFFICIAL Misc Kiwi Crew
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130667503

OBSESSED is just a word the lazy and weak use to describe the strong and dedicated

SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperiorBriton View Post
    I'm basing it on more than this site, and many years of observation.

Heres an example. Blackwater, free to do whatever, even kill. No big deal, no outrage, no nothing. Because the economy was still decent back then. The recession's effect had not reached mainstreet yet. When the recession hit though, everybody was shouting about how the troops should be pulled NOW!!! You see.
    Blackwater lost their contract in IRAQ becuase they ****ed up ........... good job knowing what took place retard.

Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    military trolls are just jealous of all the public love service members get or American pride. haha, joke is on OP. Just a frustrated hater. Ain't no big deal, just brush off all this hate I get.

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Took you 20 years to figure American used Fiat Currency.
    America Aconomy has already melted down.

SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPC_Kurtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nitric Oxide View Post
    military trolls are just jealous of all the public love service members get or American pride. haha, joke is on OP. Just a frustrated hater. Ain't no big deal, just brush off all this hate I get.
    That and they dont have the balls to put their money where their mouth is.

SPC, US Army Infantry OIF Vet and OEF Vet
    Last edited by SPC_Kurtz; 03-24-2010 at 12:48 PM.

SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SPC_Kurtz View Post
    Blackwater lost their contract in IRAQ becuase they ****ed up ........... good job knowing what took place retard.
    Not the point. A... contract is what you focus on.... lol

Originally Posted by Nitric Oxide View Post
    military trolls are just jealous of all the public love service members get or American pride. haha, joke is on OP.
    Well you're the troll buddy.

FITAN FO' FREEDAMS??

That and they dont have the balls to put their money where their moth is.

SPC, US Army Infantry OIF Vet and OEF Vet
    LMFAO! Nice rep beg. People here post the same three military quotes on their sig for reps. And not to mention those who for no reason at all, are supposed hardcore been thought hell, ex guys who feel the need to misc and tell us about it.

Get gud kid.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i guess my problem with this entire conspiracy/anti-conspiracy BS, is the fact that i have not yet once in my life (and mind you 6 years and going in the army) that actually has access to what could be called a "source" for this kind of information.

Apparently a lot of people on both sides of this argument have never had to write a research paper in college. Internet sources are NOT credible unless sanctioned by a library.

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You mean to tell me that America was trying to save their economy and nation from being put under the beck and whim of Iraq and the middle east?!?!?!

I am outraged!

Seriously bro what country wouldn't take measures to protect it's economy and standard of living if given the chance and/or opportunity.

Not the point. A... contract is what you focus on.... lol

Well you're the troll buddy.

FITAN FO' FREEDAMS??

LMFAO! Nice rep beg. People here post the same three military quotes on their sig for reps. And not to mention those who for no reason at all, are supposed hardcore been thought hell, ex guys who feel the need to misc and tell us about it.

Get gud kid.
    1: wtf is a rep beg?

2: Its not a sig.

3: Im not ex military, Im still in.

Oh and by the way, yeah I am hardcore but thats ok you keep talking because thats all your life will amount to.

SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperiorBriton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jerma View Post
    i guess my problem with this entire conspiracy/anti-conspiracy BS, is the fact that i have not yet once in my life (and mind you 6 years and going in the army) that actually has access to what could be called a "source" for this kind of information.

Apparently a lot of people on both sides of this argument have never had to write a research paper in college. Internet sources are NOT credible unless sanctioned by a library.
    i lol'd at library. your argument is invalid sry.

Oh and by the way, yeah I am hardcore but thats ok you keep talking because thats all your life will amount to.

Sure you are. Plus the video I posted sure shut you up lol. Then you make usual responses that someone who obviously has nothing to back up what he has started.

You're just a troll. Plus you joined 20 minutes ago and is already a vet, dayuuum you troll*******. 17 years old, joined march 2010, war vet, posting on the misc. Suuuuuure.
    Last edited by SuperiorBriton; 03-24-2010 at 01:04 PM.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't think I'm attacking, as much as trying to show you what you choose to ignore. BUT... there was a rumor that the US military was attacking the home of Iraqi people, millions dead. But thats what I heard.
    I also heard a rumor of Afghanistan, lots of dead civies there, something about airstrikes or something. Oh and theres also that one rumor about terrorists moving to Pakistan, maybe that country is next.
    WTF? you are basing your entire argument and making accusations based on a rumor? I was an Army officer in Iraq at the beginning and I can tell you that we were not just kicking down doors and raping and pillaging. You were like 13 at the time discovering pubes.

I love Brits, some of the most badass soldiers I've ever come across. It's guys like you that give Brits the unfair stigma of elitist, pompous douches.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500) TheNung is not very helpful. (-500)

This isn't a conspiracy theory by some guy, this is the real deal. This was aired by an actual news station in the UK some time ago. It never saw the light of day in the US.

Basically the US dollar is a FIAT currency. It is backed by NOTHING, not gold not ****. In the fall of 2000 Saddam suddently decided to show the US who was boss, and sell his oil in euros istead of dollars. It would mean the meltdown of the US aconomy. Because the Fed can't print euros like hotcakes, as it does with dollars.

The US had to sell good and services to Europe, to get the euros, to then buy the oil. The Bush administration promptly manufactured a reason to go to war, kill Saddam, and upon taking control of Iraq they began selling in dollars again. NO media coverage of this whole thing by the way

Iran now wants to set up it's oil trade exchange, and do it in euros, as well as get the world producers to do the same. Saudi Arabia has shown interest in this, and if IT goes EVVERYONE will follow suit. Will the US let this happen?

Notice how the media is really grilling Iran now more than EVER, and is getting everyone to attack Iran tomorrow.

Nothing against the American people that are being led like this. Your founding fathers are turning in their graves though.
    Because of you, lots of people on the board sending me hatemails and screwing my thread.
    Why the hell did you use my pic for that you idiot? I know I'm not perfect, is it so cool to make other people feel like ****?
    I truely hope your life will be full of unhappiness and badluck. It's because of bastards like you, who **** on other people that one of my best friends killed himself a few years ago. I truely hope you and your family will rot away like ****.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i lol'd at library. your argument is invalid sry.
    ok, lol @ it. Look man I'd love to actually formulate an opinion on this issue, but seriously there is no way for me to, because I can't get any reliable information.

You do realize that there are closet nerds who feel a sense of elitism when they write on the interwebz that they have discovered some secret information that only they and a select few are "smart" enough to uncover. This would provide motive for many of your sources. (btw i was absolutely in no way whatsoever in any form, referring, implying, or inferring that you are in any way associated with said type of person.)

You debunked someone earlier in this thread for ideas and theories while you posted only facts. "i lol'd at library. your argument is invalid sry." strong counterpoint.

boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aha, it's necessary to post these things because most Americans are so stupid that if you whent on the street right now they would say Iraq was about WMD's.
    watch your generalizations u snaggletoothed *******
    A Lannister Always Pays His Reps

Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sumerian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you haven't answered the fact that iraq was exporting only a small fraction of world oil exports... It should not have hurt the US much right?

You're just a troll. Plus you joined 20 minutes ago and is already a vet, dayuuum you troll*******. 17 years old, joined march 2010, war vet, posting on the misc. Suuuuuure.
    you are a true retard

Stats: 6'5", 251 lbs

Post 17 you retard, Age 24.