logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logan101113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just started cutting and I got a pec strain. Should I continue to cut?

So I’ve been cutting for about a week and I’ve alreddy lost 6 lbs (water weight lmao), anyways I strained my pec while doing a back off set on bench today. I think that what caused it was not adequately recovering from my last session. I also did tear my other pec last summer, but it was strained for about a month on and off because I was a dumbass and would jump immediately back into heavier weights(that’s what caused it to finally tear). When it was strained tho, it would feel better after a few days. I also kinda really want to cut NOW because I’ve been bulking the last year and half and I added over 300 lbs to my powerlifting total while only moving up one weight class. I just feel really bloated and fat and I look pretty big in clothes but I’m not very lean. (I’m 5’6 and 184 lbs). I also don’t really wanna postpone it in a few weeks because I will have to cut into the summer and by then I will be traveling a lot and will not be able to maintain a good cut. I’m certain that I can train every other muscle in some way though. Will I be able to keep most of my chest muscle and heal properly if I have to miss training chest for 1-2 weeks?
    PRs

Bench: 225x10
    Squat: 405x1 raw, 455x1 w/ wraps
    Deadlift: 410x8

Deadlift 3x bodyweight crew