Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cottage cheese is high in protein
    "It's not the work that's hard, it's the discipline." -Anonymous

MasterMatrix8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MasterMatrix8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this has been posted already but oatmeal and steel-cut oats are great and best of all cheap!
    As I always say: "Persistence ALWAYS pays off!!!"

bmw540i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone here eat alot of miso soup??
    540iboy on bimmerforums.com

message me if you wanna talk bmw's :)

my cutting diet- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126033153

pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbfanatic321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the best cottage cheese to get while cutting? Right now I eat like 4% less milk fat or something, i'm not sure if it's the right one while cutting but I've just always bought that.

SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats what i eat and i really didnt know there was any different types, but i dont do the shopping, i just tell my mom what to get

Originally Posted by pbfanatic321 View Post
    This is my tuna patty recipe, not sure if one has ever been done but here's mine!

1 egg
    2 packets tuna (i use the packets, easier for on-the-go)
    1/4 onion diced
    some vegeta seasoning
    little bit of spanish paprika

Crack egg into bown and scramble, then add both packets of tuna. Mix that up. Add in your chopped onion, throw in some vegeta and paprika. Some egg liquid might be still a little runny, just mix it up and then right after that form a ball and throw it onto a skillet. I sometimes put on the lid as well. Just cook on like level 4 (might be different for you guys) and then you can flip it if you want but it's not needed (make sure it won't fall apart when you flip it).

Pics of tuna packet (if you don't know what im talking about)

Vegeta seasoning for those who don't know what im talking about

Finished product (i put it on a piece of whole wheat double protein bread, doesn't make a difference just needed some carbs).

This will make 2 patty's, but I just took the pic while the other was cooking.

would love to try this but is there a substitute for vegeta seasoning?

juzchilin189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SmallyBiggs92 View Post
    would love to try this but is there a substitute for vegeta seasoning?
    I actually made something like these the other day. I just used salt, pepper, and adobo seasoning (you can use whatever you want seasoning wise, try googling some recipes to see what people use) with a 1/4 cup of egg beaters, some chopped onions, and one 6 oz can of tuna and they came out pretty well. Just make sure to pat down the patties with a spatula and let them cook for a little bit before you try and flip them.

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SudburyBaller View Post

Mock Ice Cream - EASY EASY VERSION

1 cup cottage cheese
    1 Tbs cocoa (optional)
    Sweetner to taste (optional, recommended)
    1 Tbs PB

I just blend it all in the majic bullet, then throw the blender cup into the freezer for a good hour.
    Ok, it's not Ben and Jerrys. It is less than 300 cals, over 30 grams protein and only 20 Carbs

I played around with this...But added sugar free/fat free pudding mix...It was the bombbbb
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thrashertm View Post
    I recommend EZ Sweetz in your recipes - it's liquid sucralose. You avoid the fillers that cause normal Splenda and Equal packets to have about 4 calories each. I have a sweet tooth and it was adding up to 100 calories a day @ 25 packets.
    25 packets of splenda a day doesn't mean you should find a 0 calorie sweetener to supplement it, I think you just need to have a little more control on the sweets. I've heard of a sweet tooth but damn! Were you baking cut-friendly desserts at least?
    Cutting reveals your true size i.e. it's time to lean bulk.

Long term goal is 175 at 8%.

Switching from weights to Gymnastic body weight only.

NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pbfanatic321 View Post
    What is the best cottage cheese to get while cutting? Right now I eat like 4% less milk fat or something, i'm not sure if it's the right one while cutting but I've just always bought that.

Cutting is all about the calories in vs the calories out. Personally I buy non fat cottage cheese (0%) because it only has 80 calories per 1/2 cup, and I'd rather get my fats from other sources. Also if I don't need any more fat that day, it's a really lean source of protein.

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigBoyAdd View Post
    Im getting sick of chicken
    But as a meat its all I really like:

My main protein sources:

Chicken
    Quorn
    Eggs
    Whey

Now I like Ham, cheese, Bacon, sausages (But heres the weird thing, I dont like pork that hasnt been processed OMG whats wrong with me) Any other Meat forms I cant stand. God dont get me started on Fish

Q: Is there any other protein sorces Ive missed

Trying to change up my diet a bit, cos at mo its u guess it chicken chicken and more F ing chicken
    Lean beef (top sirloin = bomb), cottage cheese, kidney beans (9g protein per 70 cal serving), FF yogurt, pork/fish (yes, you should try to expand your horizons brah...I make a swordfish steak that you'd probably fall in love with), portobello mushrooms (3g/4g fiber protein per 30 cal serving), etc.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pain4gain22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i forget where, but i read that after eating fruits the body can burn around twice as many calories as that after eating many other foods (i believe the article specifically mentioned carbs? i will look for it to check it out again sorry).....has anyone else ever heard something likes this?

i have also heard from friends (not always a reliable source) that eating fruits after 4pm is bad because of the natural sugars. doesnt seem to make to much sense to me just making a note of it

Hey guys, back with another Lavashe creation. No pics this time, but this was amazing. Savoring, salty, protein-laden goodness.

Tonight I tried to reinvent pepperoni pizza. I'm sure you know what I did:

Ingredients:
    canadian bacon
    lavashe dough sheet
    Trader joe's low fat pizza sauce
    tj's low fat mozzarella

What made this awesome is the way I prepared the bacon. I stacked it all together, and then chopped it into 1/2 - 1 inch cubes. So it was stacked but cut up. I heated a sauce pan and threw it in with light oil spray. I just browned it and put a tiny bit of garlic powder and morton's grill season on it. I put on the sauce and spread it evenly, thin but even, then scattered the bacon around, then the cheese.

The cheese didn't cover it at all, but I kept the amount at a serving. This allowed the flavor of the sauce and bacon to come through. Next time I'll use 1/2 cup.

Put it in the oven on 350 for 8 minutes. So so so good.

1 Lavash Flat dough 240:48gC/8gP/ 1gF
    3 servings canadian bacon 180:3/33/2
    sauce 40:7/2/0
    LF Mozzarella 45:0gC/ 5gP/ 3gF
    505:49/50p/6

IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IbramGaunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SudburyBaller View Post
    Mock Ice Cream - EASY EASY VERSION

1 cup cottage cheese
    1 Tbs cocoa (optional)
    Sweetner to taste (optional, recommended)
    1 Tbs PB

I just blend it all in the majic bullet, then throw the blender cup into the freezer for a good hour.
    Ok, it's not Ben and Jerrys. It is less than 300 cals, over 30 grams protein and only 20 Carbs.
    I wonder, would that work if you replaced the cocoa with chocolate flavoured whey?

Moore91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by badfishin View Post
    for those of you that dont have time to cook, try this.

Cottage Cheese & Salsa:
    I'm on it love cottage cheese, gonna have it on some ryvita crackers

Originally Posted by IbramGaunt View Post
    I wonder, would that work if you replaced the cocoa with chocolate flavoured whey?
    It definitely works, and it tastes great. Add xantham gum or baking powder for fluffier ice cream.

Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albert1724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Homemade Chicken Patties

Got this recipe from Guy on the food network, actually tastes delicious, high in protein, and unless you eat them on a roll pretty low in carbs. You don't need to use all of the ingredients to have a delicious patty, i'd say just the fresh vegetables and come garlic:

Ingredients
    2 ounces olive oil
    1/2 red onion, diced
    4 tablespoons diced black olives
    1/2 red bell pepper, diced
    1 jalapeno, diced
    2 cloves garlic, diced
    1/4 cup diced artichoke hearts
    1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
    1/2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
    1/2 teaspoon chili powder
    1 teaspoon dried oregano
    1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
    1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
    1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
    1/2 teaspoon celery salt
    1/4 teaspoon ground sage
    2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
    1 egg
    Ketchup
    Mustard
    Toasted sesame buns
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Directions
    In a medium saute pan over medium heat add, 1-ounce oil and all raw vegetables and saute until translucent. Remove and cool.

Add veggies to raw chicken and mix thoroughly. Add all dry ingredients and egg. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and form into 4 patties. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

In same saute pan add remaining 1-ounce olive oil, and cook patties 2 to 3 minutes per side.

Serve with ketchup and mustard on toasted sesame buns with lettuce and tomato

Count your calories. houndstoothgrin's Avatar
    houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

I went to go look for Shirataki noodles at a couple local places and none had them. However an asian grocer had "Rice Sticks" labeled also as "Hu Tieu Dai Nam Vang" H.H. Brand, distributed by Loui A= TY Co., Inc.

The labe says one serving is 20 calories and that one serving is 18.8g. The noodles are pretty rich in sodium and sugar, but I'm wondering if the calories part could be right? I don't really trust the label and I can't seem to find much via Google.
    Last edited by houndstoothgrin; 07-23-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Originally Posted by houndstoothgrin View Post
    I went to go look for Shirataki noodles at a couple local places and none had them. However an asian grocer had "Rice Sticks" labeled also as "Hu Tieu Dai Nam Vang" H.H. Brand, distributed by Loui A= TY Co., Inc.

The labe says one serving is 20 calories and that one serving is 18.8g. The noodles are pretty rich in sodium and sugar, but I'm wondering if the calories part could be right? I don't really trust the label and I can't seem to find much via Google.
    Go to a Japanese market if you can. I don't have a wrapper in front of me, but what you're looking for is in the refrigerated (not freezer) section. It's a clear bag with noodles in water, and the ingredients (at least of the 0 calorie ones I buy) is yam, water, hydro-something. They have 0 calories per serving.

If you find those, the Shirataki will be right next to them, they usually have soy or tofu added though.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

do you mean 1 serve = 18.8g WEIGHT... If so - then doesn't surprise me that it is only 20 cals! That wouldn't serve a small child.
    Anyway - the name alone sounds like rice vermacelli to me - used in the traditional noodle soup "Hu Tieu My Tho".

Either look around for the real deal where you are - or try here:
    http://www.shiratakinoodles.net/where-to-find.html
    http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/categ...rataki-noodles
    http://www.konjacfoods.com/order/
    http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoostAK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great recipes in here, definitely going to try some of these.

Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WW Pizza Dough

1 tsp salt
    1 tsp active dry yeast
    4 tsp honey(can be omitted if you like)
    2 1/2 cups wholewheat flour
    1 cup warm water

Mix the yeast and honey together in a large bowl with the warm water. Allow to sit in a warm area until there is a good covering of foam over the top of the mixture.

Add in the flour and salt to the yeast mixture and roughly mix with a fork until you have a crude dough. Continue mixing with your hands until you have a nice dough ball formed.

Cover the bowl with clingfilm and then put the bowl in a basin or sink with about 4 inches of hot water around it. This will help the dough rise quicker. Leave for around 30-40 minutes to rise then punch the dough down to get rid of the air and then let it rise for another 30 minutes.

Cut up to suit your needs, I usually cut it into 4 so I can have 4 mini pizzas but you can do what you like with it.

Rough nutritional facts(vary depending on your flour):

Servings - 4
    Calories per serving - 285
    Carbs - 62g
    Sugars - 6g(Honey, less if no honey added)
    Fibre - 8g
    Protein - 10g

If you decide to use the whole thing then just multiply those numbers above by 4 or whatever number you split the dough into.

If you do split it into 4 then they can be easily fitted into macros for cutting, I use them often and am losing steadily.

Enjoy.

A new one, sort of. Lean pork tenderloin with veggies and white/brown basmati rice (blended). You can make this low carb of course if you delete the rice, and use those awesome miracle noodles.

Seasoned the pork with pepper, garlic salt and a tiny drizzle (Snoop Dogg cook book) of peanut oil.
    Turn pan on high and sear each side for about 1 minute, until it's lightly browned. Turn heat to low and cover, testing it every few minutes. As it cooks it will get firmer. Cook to your liking, above medium of course.
    Microwaved the broccoli for a fast steam, I like mine al dente.

Sauce is tough (I got it from work but I'll do my best here.)
    Minced shallots and garlic, sauteed in olive and sesame oil. Once they are cooked add a few tomatoes (heirloom are best, or anything sweet). Peel them first for best results.
    Then add soy sauce and balsamic at a ratio of 2:1. You can decide how salty and/or think you want the sauce. Mine is fairly light on the soy/balsamic, and was absolutely perfect.

I would say its:
    1 tbsp. EVOO
    1 tbsp. sesame oil
    1 tsp balsamic
    1.5 tsp soy
    1/2 clove garlic (minced)
    1/2 shallot.

Reduce it a bit, but not so much that it's thick. you want it still an easily pourable, oily sauce. These ingredients netted me about 1/4 cup of sauce, of which I used about 2 tsp for this dinner. It should taste salty and sweet, with garlic taking the back seat. It should also be unbelievable.

Macros:
    pork 175:0/32/5
    rice 150:35/3/0
    1 cup broccoli 25:4/1/0
    sauce 45:0/0/5
    400:40c, 36p, 10gF

nighttrain1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BUFF Smoothie

My breakfast every morning.

All the measurments are by weight, not volume. It makes for a 24 oz. smoothie.

3 oz. Almond Milk
    3 oz. Zola Acai Juice
    3 oz. Plain Non-fat Yogurt
    3 oz. Banana (frozen)
    3 oz. Strawberries (frozen)
    3 oz. Peaches (frozen)
    3 oz. Mango (frozen)
    3 oz. Blueberries (frozen)

This recipe is actually from Alton Brown on the food network and it was the key component in him losing 100 lbs of body fat.

Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yevonnael777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any vegetable salad recipe here?

I'm A Wizard, Harry zpaintballer's Avatar
    zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MOST satiating meal for anyone who is cutting (but is not on keto)

Foul (cooked, middle eastern Fava beans)
    Large tomato cut up
    Lemon Juice
    Salt, pepper, tumeric, sumach
    Sirachia for spice
    Cut up grilled chicken breast

Delicious

VicePrez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

A strong, tasty, meal for the desperate!

This is a simple meal that u can play around with. The inspiration came from snoozing 4 -5 times before waking up 10 minutes before classes while attending University. It seemed as a mistake at first, till i started chowing down on this holy mix, which I call, Power Oats.

You can increase/decrease any of the following ingredients based on your goals. For example, if your carb cycling, and on your low carb days, you can drop half the oats, and keep, or increase the PB. If your on your high carb days, you can reduce the PB and increase oats and whey. I also substitute PB for walnuts, or almonds for a crunchier texture.

POWER OATS

1 cup Oats
    1-2 Scoops of Whey
    1 Tbsp Natty Peanut Butter (or walnuts/almonds)

.... Directions?

Either savagely eat up the peanut butter without the oats and whey mix, or mix it all in for a strong and hefty breakfast (can also be a preworkout meal as well?)

Nutritional Facts

1 Cup Quaker Oats, Dry: (311.8 Calories)
    Carb: 54.5g
    Pro: 11g
    Fat: 5.5g

1 Scoops of Whey (120 Calories: I use Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, Rocky Road)
    Carb: 3g
    Pro: 24g
    Fat: 1g

1/2 Tablespoon Peanut Butter (50 Calories)
    Carb: 1.8g
    Pro: 2g
    Fat: 4g

------------
    Total Calories: 481.8
    (Current Ratio, from above portions: Carb: 49.23%, Protein: 30.72%, Fat: 19.61%)
    ------------
    Carb: 59.3g
    Protein: 37g
    Fat: 10.5

strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deciding if i should cut...this helps a lot

thanks!

nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for the protein ice cream i dont have a food processor just a blender

any otherway to do it at all?

thanks

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I find them in the cold veggie section at my store, good luck.