Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Stats: 5'6", 154 lbs
    easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit easytarget's BodySpace

Sausage, Egg and Cheese, Biscuit

Ok I finally have something I feel is good enough to contribute to this thread. It's my new breakfast of choice. So to start we need to make our biscuits. I took a recipe for Soy Flour Biscuits I found on this forum and got a little more detailed with it. Credit goes to Tdogg2k8 for the basic soy biscuit recipe.

Soy Flour Biscuits (makes 6 biscuits with 1 biscuit containing 14.7g(P),7.42g(C),5.95g(F) for 142.03 calories)

Ingredients:
    1 cup soy flour 56g(P), 40g(C)
    1 scoop protein powder 26g(P), 3g(C), 2g(F)
    1 teaspoon baking powder 0
    1/4 teaspoon salt 0
    1 tablespoon Splenda 1.5g(C)
    1 large egg 6g(P), 0 , 5g(F)
    1 teaspoon olive oil 4.7g(F)
    1/4 cup light butter 24g(F)
    1/2 cup water 0

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift the dry ingredients together(I do it twice). Cut the butter into small pieces and freeze for 5 minutes to harden. Using a pastry mixer(or fork) cut(mix) the butter into the dry mix. Then cut in the egg and oil until the mix is in small lumps. Now add the water(you may not want to use the whole half of a cup, just enough to bind all the dry mix) and use a fork to make sure there isn't any dry mix left(don't over mix). On a clean surface(I use a big sheet of foil for easy cleanup) spread out enough soy flour to keep the dough from sticking to the surface. Place the mix on the flour and sprinkle some more flour on top of the dough so it won't stick to your hand as you knead the dough a few times(it still will most likely). After kneading the dough you want to pat it out into about a 1 inch thick circle. Using a round glass the size you would like your biscuits to be(I use a 3 inch diameter glass) press into the dough without turning and place the biscuit onto a baking sheet. Once you run out of room to make clean circle cuts then you can ball the excess dough up and pat out to make a couple more biscuits. You might have a small amount left over you can pat out into a smaller biscuit(I end up with about 6 and a half biscuits). Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown. I wouldn't recommend eating the biscuits by themselves but they are great with a small amount of butter and some sugar free preserves.

Now, my favorite part is the turkey sausage. I found the recipe online and added the crushed red pepper because I like my food spicy. This recipe has fennel seeds in it which gives italian sausage it's flavor so if you don't like italian sausage you could leave it out or even substitute it with some sugar free maple syrup for a more traditional breakfast sausage.

Turkey Sausage (makes 16 patties with 1 patty containing 6.8g(P), .48g(C), .41g(F) for 32.8 calories)

Ingredients:
    1 pound 99% ground turkey 108g(P), 0 , 6g(F)
    2 teaspoons garlic powder .67g(P), 4g(C), 0
    1.5 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed .5g(P), 1.5g(C), .5g(F)
    1.5 teaspoons Splenda 0 , .75g(C), 0
    1.5 teaspoons salt 0
    1.5 teaspoons crushed red pepper 0
    1 teaspoon dried oregano 0 , 1g(C), 0
    .5 teaspoon black pepper 0 , .5g(C), 0

Directions:
    Combine all the dry ingredients. Then mix into the turkey meat(I pour 1/3 the dry mix into the turkey and then mix and repeat to help evenly mix the blend). Let it marinate in the fridge in a tupperware over night. Now the fun and messy part. Roll the meat into 16 equally sized balls. Then flatten them into round patties. To store the patties I use saran wrap by taking a portion big enough for three patties. Place the patties far enough apart to leave room to cut into individual sections after you fold the wrap over a few times. You can freeze whatever you think you wont be able to eat in a week.

Time to make breakfast! Fry your sausage and then fry a large egg white. While the egg is cooking you can microwave the biscuit for about 20 seconds. I use a half of a slice of 2% american cheese when I build the biscuit. I also like to put a tablespoon of sugar free strawberry preserves on the plate to spread on each bite. I could eat at least three of these but I'm on a never ending cut it seems so for now I just eat one.

1 soy flour biscuit 14.7g(P), 7.42g(C), 5.95g(F) = 142.03
    1 turkey sausage patty 6.8g(P), .48g(C), .41g(F) = 32.8 cal
    1 large egg white 4g(P) = 16 cal
    1/2 slice 2% american cheese 2g(P), 1g(C), 1.5g(F) = 25.5 cal

total = 27.5g(P), 8.9g(C), 7.86g(F) = 216.33 cal

optional, but highly recommended is the tablespoon of sugar free strawberry preserves with 5g(C) for 20 cal

I may go a little overboard with details but I can't help it. If anyone has a better alternative for the biscuits let me know.

Here's a picture of everything plated. I can't embed yet
    Attached Images
    Last edited by easytarget; 01-11-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Stats: 6'2", 355 lbs
    daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000) daninfamous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit daninfamous's BodySpace
    nothing revolutionary here but delish.

Spicey chicken over fresh veggies

dinnah.jpg

Cut Chicken breast up and cook with 1 red bell pepper cut into slices and 1 chillie pepper cut into pieces, a touch of soy sauce and a splash of your fav hot sauce.
    Steam a bag of veggies.

Lay veggies out on a plate place chicken on top and enjoy. I gotta keep mixing up the way I eat chicken before I go nuts.

LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000) LinDiva3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit LinDiva3's BodySpace
    Nice thread, Will be trying recipes!

Stats: 5'10"
    jetescamilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetescamilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit jetescamilla's BodySpace

Thumbs up Turkey Cups

I makes some turkey cups at the beginning of the week to have as a quick breakfast in the mornings during the work week.

1. Spray a muffin pan with some olive oil pam
    2. Line each hole of the muffin pan with 1 or 2 slices of deli turkey meat.
    3. Fill each hole with chopped goodies (I use bell peppers, onions, jalapenos, and mushrooms)
    4. Crack on egg on top of each one, leaving the yoke in is optional based on your diet. If you leave the yoke in, I tend to pop it and mix it up a bit.
    5. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes at 400.

I add some fresh pepper and cholula hot sauce on top...yum!

With the yoke in the macros for each turkey cup are
    127 calories
    3g carbs
    7g fat
    10g protein

You can figure out what it would be with the yoke gone

See attachment for an image of final dish.

Stats: 5'6", 154 lbs
    easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) easytarget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit easytarget's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jetescamilla View Post
    I makes some turkey cups at the beginning of the week to have as a quick breakfast in the mornings during the work week.

3. Fill each hole with chopped goodies (I use bell peppers, onions, jalapenos, and mushrooms)
    4. Crack on egg on top of each one, leaving the yoke in is optional based on your diet. If you leave the yoke in, I tend to pop it and mix it up a bit.

127 calories
    3g carbs
    7g fat
    10g protein

Interesting. Looks very good. Will try these out. Might try topping the veggies with some cheese. Cholula is awesome too. Not very spicy but the flavor is great, my go to hot sauce.

Stats: 5'8", 220 lbs
    John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John2285 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit John2285's BodySpace
    I Love pasta with sauteed vegetables but used to put a load of oil in with the veggies so it'd become unhealthy. Now I sautee garlic with just 1 tables spoon of olive oil for a few minutes than add whatever veggies and sautee for a few more minutes. At this point I add chicken stock and let it cook on high and reduce for a little bit and it comes out delicious.This also works if your making tomato sauce. Ex. yesterday I made broccoli with garlic and the one tablespoon oliveoil but the chicken stock made it delicious.

Stats: 6'2", 291 lbs
    cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cevans0823 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit cevans0823's BodySpace
    this is a recipe that i love:

Turkey chili
    Turkey 1lb- 960 cal 80g protein
    1 can kidney beans 350 cal 24g protein
    1 tbsp EVOO 120 cals
    White corn black bean salsa 1400 cal
    Diced tom- 105 cal 7g protein
    Sliced carrots- 105 cal
    Whole kernel corn- 160 cal 4 g protein
    8 servings- 400 cal 14 g protein
    ** seasoned with mcormicks Mediterranean Herb seasoning, some chili powder

try it and enjoy!!
    Beast Mode Never Sleeps

LGN Diet level: Wedding

316-260 by aug 2013!! getting married, gotta look good for the lady.

Stats: 6'2", 276 lbs
    casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casumak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit casumak's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jetescamilla View Post

127 calories
    3g carbs
    7g fat
    10g protein

I made these today there really easy and quick to make and you can keep changing up what you put in them so that's a plus. Good job man for posting these, I like them alot!
    I'm moose and I'm awesome!
    week 1: -3
    week 2: -2
    week 3: -2
    week 4: -1
    week 5:-2
    week 6:
    week 7:
    week 8:
    week 9:
    week 10:
    week 11:
    week 12:

korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) korvix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit korvix's BodySpace
    Cottage + Berries = the ultimate cutting dessert/treat/meal

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    Enriquefranco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enriquefranco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Enriquefranco's BodySpace

Personal pizza

1 pita bread
    1/3 cup marinara sauce
    1 cup fat free, shreded mozzarella cheese
    1 slice 97% fat free ham

Pour marinara sauce on pita's bread, then spread the cheese and cut the ham into slices, so it will be:

Protein: 17g
    Carb: 19g
    Fat: 4g
    And around 300 calories

Stats: 5'8", 172 lbs
    KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KeepItRREAL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KeepItRREAL's BodySpace
    I'd like to give a big thanks to the people who posted tuna patty recipes I just made some for the first time and they are AMAZING. They fill me up and taste awesome. I cheat a little and put a little bit of melted cheese on top and eat with pickles, but that doesn't add too many calories.
    *xTUNAx CREW*
    *Used to be really fat now just kinda fat CREW*
    *Applied Mathematics CREW*
    *Computer Science CREW*
    *Reading on the toilet CREW*

Stats: 5'7", 210 lbs
    jimmy9908 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jimmy9908's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mrpacijr View Post
    Insight, I like this..very good idea to spread the knowledge of low-cal grubbin'! Well I've posted this before in Wave's threads but I think it'll be smart to throw it in here as well....

SHIRATAKI NOODLES- google them...they basically have 0 calories. They noodles that you do NOT have to cook, you just take them out of the bag and give them a quick water rinse and bam, you're good to go! They are good for adding or substituting for normal pasta, noodles, or rice. I eat them for lunch everyday with a piece of beef or chicken and all I have to count is the beef and chicken b/c the noodles have 0 calories! They don't have much of a taste of their own, they're more known for soaking up the flavors of what you add with it due to their texture. I believe they also have good health benefits! Check them out!

BUFFALO/HOT/TABASCO SAUCE-These are great additions to anyone's diet who are looking to cut calories. Not only do most hot sauces have 00000 calories, but they taste great! I substitute hot sauce for bbq sauce or even mayo etc...things that have like 200 calories per usage.
    When I make wings I steam them first for 45 min then put them on a cooling rack in the fridge for an hour then bake at 450 for 20 min then add sauce. The steam takes allot of the fat off, you'll see it in the pot. The baking makes them crisp and the cooling is so they don't get over cooked

Stats: 6'3", 206 lbs
    BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BackToBasicks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit BackToBasicks's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Solid recipes in here.. Will be using a few to change up (those chillis)

Stats: 5'5", 159 lbs
    haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haleyb77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit haleyb77's BodySpace

Smile Pb2&j

Curious if this would be considered a good cut friendly snack for u all?

1 serving PB2 or 2 if u want!
    1 tbls sugar free preserves with fiber
    1 slice orowheat double fiber bread
    Same amount as regular peanut butter but 85% less fat and same taste plus not all the sugar! Love this stuff.
    Totals= 26 carbs, 2 fat, 9 protein. 11 fiber!

Stats: 5'7", 156 lbs
    RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RotaPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit RotaPride's BodySpace

Cottage Cheese Mousse

This has most probably already been done before but it cures my sweet tooth when cutting;

Cottage Cheese Mousse - 300 cals, 5.4 Fat, 33.8 Pro, 30 Carb

200g Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
    1 x Cup Skim/Light Milk
    Flavoured Protein Powder OR Jam/Cocoa/Honey/Peppermint/Sweetener
    1 Tbsp Gelatin (Add 100ml Boiling water and stir until warmish/cool)
    Vanilla Essence

Blend it all together and add prepared gelatin.

Fridge for roughly 30mins until it's set and you have roughly 1/2 Litre Mousse

I go different flavours every night

Choc - Strawberry
    Choc - Peppermint
    Vanilla - Raspberry
    Choc - Almond
    www.leangains.com

"Significant Change Requires Significant Pain"

springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) springbok480 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone happen to have this thread collected in an excel file or anything?? It is amazing!

Stats: 5'7", 180 lbs
    Omar4GO6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar4GO6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar4GO6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar4GO6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit Omar4GO6's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by nicoritschel View Post
    Kung Pao Chicken Sans Peanuts

1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast with fat trimmed, cut into 1 inch cubes
    1 bunch green onions, chopped into 1/2 inch sections
    15 dried japones chilis
    nonstick cooking spray

Sauce:
    4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
    2 tbsp red wine vinegar
    1 tbsp water
    1 packet truvia
    1 tsp minced ginger
    2 cloves minced garlic
    1 tbsp sambal oelek chili paste
    2 tsp corn starch mixed w/ 2 tsp water

1. Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small saucepan, cook for 5 minutes over medium-high heat, then turn heat to low and let reduce for an additional 10 minutes.

2. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, turn on heat to medium-high. After pan is heated, add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Flip chicken, and cook until juices run clear. Pat up juices with a paper towel.

3. Add japones chillis and green onions to skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Add sauce to skillet, coat chicken, and serve.

Makes 4 servings. Per serving: 124 calories, 1g fat, 1.5g carbs, 27g protein
    I cook this at least once a week. AMAZING!

MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000) MoreKoto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i love cooking. these are great!

Stats: 6'1", 224 lbs
    AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AdamDye86's BodySpace
    Chicken Fajita's

6oz boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
    Fajita Seasoning
    1 La Tortilla Factory low carb tortilla
    1 slice diced tomato
    1/2 cup lettuce
    2 tbsp fat free sour cream

Fajita Seasoning (14 Cal: 3g carb, 0 fat, 0 protein per serving. Serving Size: 1 tbsp)
    3 Tbsp. cornstarch
    2 Tbsp. chili powder
    1 Tbsp. salt
    1 Tbsp. paprika
    1 Tbsp. splenda
    1-1/2 tsp. onion powder
    1/2 tsp. garlic powder
    1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
    1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
    1/2 tsp. cumin

Pretty simple recipe, just boil the chicken until white throughout, then throw in a pan with 1-2tbsp of the seasoning and enough water to thicken and let it cook 3-5 minutes. Put all the ingredients on the tortilla and there ya go.

Totals:
    255 Cal
    11 Carb
    7 Fat
    39 Protein
    MARCH 1 - MAY 31 Transformation Support Thread
    Feb 28: 242 │ Mar 7: 235.8 │ Mar 14: 232.8 │ Mar 21: 231 │ Mar 28: 227.6 │ Total March: -14.4
    Apr 4: 226.4 │ Apr 11: 225.8 │ Apr 18: 224.6 │ Apr 25: xxx │ Total April: xxx
    May 2: xxx │ May 9: xxx │ May 16: xxx │ May 23: xxx │ May 30: xxx │ Total May: xxx

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoccerMuscle5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SoccerMuscle5's BodySpace
    Best Recipe on here. Frozen Ban Protein Ice Cream. Hands down the best
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

Stats: 158 lbs
    mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mgering1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cevans0823 View Post
    this is a recipe that i love:

Turkey chili
    Turkey 1lb- 960 cal 80g protein
    1 can kidney beans 350 cal 24g protein
    1 tbsp EVOO 120 cals
    White corn black bean salsa 1400 cal
    Diced tom- 105 cal 7g protein
    Sliced carrots- 105 cal
    Whole kernel corn- 160 cal 4 g protein
    8 servings- 400 cal 14 g protein
    ** seasoned with mcormicks Mediterranean Herb seasoning, some chili powder

try it and enjoy!!
    Great recipe. I make this all the time. I actually made this yesterday of coourse i have my own take on it plus and minus a few ingredients. If you use hot salsa instead of diced tomatoes it will really make the chili. also make sure you cook the turkey and onions before you add everything else or it will get extra watery from the onions.

Stats: 5'6", 159 lbs
    fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnfreshbabe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fitnfreshbabe's BodySpace

Quick Yummy Tuna Burgers

Okay this isn't exactly groundbreaking but I didn't see anything like it listed in here and I've been making these things for weeks! They're awesome when you need a change of pace from chicken, chicken, and more chicken (like I did).

Quick Tuna Burgers
    -1 can of tuna, drained (I use in water)
    -2 Tbsp oats
    -1 egg white
    -garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and dried parsley to taste

Heat a nonstick pan on the stove over medium heat. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and then split into two patties. Cook the burgers on the pan for about 3-4 minutes per side (or however long you'd like)

I personally like to top mine with low fat cheddar cheese and ketchup! Sometimes I eat them on toast, sometimes I don't - they're delicious either way!

Stats:
    P 36g/F 11g/C 7g
    If you never do anything differently, how do you expect to see change?

Stats: 6'1", 186 lbs
    HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HealthResearch's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by King_Madness View Post
    yo this **** got serious when dudes started spittin cheesecake recipes lmfao

My recipe(WARNING, AFTER THIS RECIPE COTTAGE CHEESE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN):

Cinnacottage Cheese

Half Cup Cottage Cheese(I use nonfat)
    Teaspoon Cinnamon
    Half Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
    Tablespoon Splenda(or two packets)
    1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein

Mix everything up, and boom your done. This stuff is DELICIOUS, its like desert. I couldn't stand cottage cheese before this recipe, now I look forward to it.

Gives you about: 210 calories, 38g protein, 11g carbs
    Tried this one.... it's crazy good. Taste 10X better than it sounds.

mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mgering1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    yea i make this aLL THE TIME too great before bedtime or just when i wake up for some slow burning protein. Can we keep these recipies flowing?

I saw a cool method of cooking. This guy took a slow cooker but a few skinless boneless pieces of chicken in there some hot sauce and spices. He let it cook for 5-8 hours low and slow and got pulled buffalo chicken that looked amazing.

Stats: 6'1", 186 lbs
    HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HealthResearch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HealthResearch's BodySpace
    500g 0% plain Greek yogurt. 320 calories
    Granola/oats 50 calories
    Vanilla pudding powder 1 tsp 30 calories
    Stevia/splenda
    Bit of vanilla
    Cinnamon

About 400 calories - very filling and tasty

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000) Tlunt25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Tlunt25's BodySpace

Casein Protein Mousse

Casein Protein mousse

For a filling night time dessert I have:
    25grams Casein Protein
    1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
    100ml Water
    Blend the above together with a hand whisk

Top with:
    Ground Cinnamon
    Chopped Walnuts

Great way of having Casein instead of just the usual before bedtime shake and really filling.

Stats: 6'1", 224 lbs
    AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamDye86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AdamDye86's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mgering1 View Post
    I saw a cool method of cooking. This guy took a slow cooker but a few skinless boneless pieces of chicken in there some hot sauce and spices. He let it cook for 5-8 hours low and slow and got pulled buffalo chicken that looked amazing.
    I usually slow cook about 6-8lbs of chicken on sunday, its easy to shred afterwards and you can add any flavors you want and have pulled chicken, chicken fajita's and such all week.
    MARCH 1 - MAY 31 Transformation Support Thread
    Feb 28: 242 │ Mar 7: 235.8 │ Mar 14: 232.8 │ Mar 21: 231 │ Mar 28: 227.6 │ Total March: -14.4
    Apr 4: 226.4 │ Apr 11: 225.8 │ Apr 18: 224.6 │ Apr 25: xxx │ Total April: xxx
    May 2: xxx │ May 9: xxx │ May 16: xxx │ May 23: xxx │ May 30: xxx │ Total May: xxx

Stats: 5'4", 110 lbs
    rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rosietoes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit rosietoes's BodySpace
    "Diet Friendly French Toast"
    Ingredients:
    Healthy Life Whole Wheat 35 cal Bread
    1/2 cup egg substitute/whites
    1/4 tsp cinnamon (for garnish-- optional)
    1 tsp skim milk
    fat free cooking spray
    fresh fruit or topping of your choice (i generally eat it with arctic freeze vanilla maple flavor+fruit. or a drizzle of SF maple syrup)

Combine egg and milk in a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk until thoroughly combined
    preheat a skillet pan (or whatever you normally cook pancakes on, you may have a cooking stove top.), set it on a medium heat flame/setting
    take a slice of bread, gently lay it in the egg mixture until down side is coated. Then, flip it to coat the other side
    spray your HOT pan
    put the slice of bread covered in egg on the oiled pan, wait about 30-45 seconds and flip. continue to flip until it cooks to the level of your preference
    repeat with another slice of bread.
    when complete, garnish with selected toppings and enjoy!

**I generally use this and with the 1/2 cup egg white can get 3 pieces of french toast. If you are cutting and want a low calorie desert, I highly recommend this french toast with a sugar free topping (arctic freeze is a brand of ice cream that is 150 cal in one pint and 13 g of whey protein. I love it, but it is somewhat hard to find at times. I put about 1/4 cup on the side of my plate with some fruit on the toast and as i eat i mix it all together and it is delicious)

Stats: 5'11", 159 lbs
    SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SimplyChuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit SimplyChuck's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mgering1 View Post
    Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    So much win...I have the ingredients for the cottage cheese recipe but no whey...And we actually have a slow cooker in my house. I must try using it soon with some meat.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast