quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein that doesn't bloat?

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    As the question comes up so frequently, I thought we best make a sticky!

Name your Favourite Protein Powder!

What makes it so special?
    • Mixability?
    • Texture?
    • Flavour?
    • Cost?
    • Added extra-special-ingredients?

Nothing really to add to this. I've tried so many (Ie. Optimum Nutrition, Pro-Nos, which really help with putting on muscle, GNC brand, Isopure and am currently taking Cellucor Isopro Ultra Lean) but am still trying to find one that doesn't make me bloated. That seems to be my issue. Any ideas anyone?

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly if you have bloating issues from Isopro. You either have a gluten allergy, or a slight milk protein allergy possibly ( even simple as Lactose intolerance).

Lastly, you may need probioitics or good bacterias in the gut. I suggest Active Culture Yogurt, Kiefer, Greek Yogurt, or pills. Helps me immensely.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Honestly if you have bloating issues from Isopro. You either have a gluten allergy, or a slight milk protein allergy possibly ( even simple as Lactose intolerance).

Lastly, you may need probioitics or good bacterias in the gut. I suggest Active Culture Yogurt, Kiefer, Greek Yogurt, or pills. Helps me immensely.

Thanks for the response. I currently eat greek yogurt but am still having an issue. Guess I will need to check into this further. Thanks again.

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Multipower D-FINE.

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redd25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm currently taking BSN Lean Dessert. Banana Nut and Chocolate Fudge pudding are so good! It's low in calories (150) and carbs (8). I wish they made it in a bigger bottle like they do with syntha-6. The price is steep though, but well worth it.

atmac428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CytoMax usually works well for me as I have problems with bloating as well. Give it a shot- the pomegranite and tropical fruit flavors are awesome!

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post

Yeah, I bloated with every thing I tried (GNC, ON, Walmart brand) until I tried IsoPure.

I need Greek Yogurt.

BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEATRIX_KIDDO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Solution

I used to feel absolutely enormous from drinking those things. I've managed to get the size of the protein shakes down to about the size of a juicebox.

I take a scoop of my Isopure and put it in a small tuperware (easier to clean than a blender). I pour a littttle bit of water in, just enough to touch all of the protein. Shake. If the protein is in chunks, you can add a little more water, and then shake some more.

This makes it SO much more managable, and you dont dread that next protein shake, or feel gross if youre about to go out. Hope it helped.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if the lactose isn't the issue, could also be the sweetener... lots of people like muscle gauge b/c it has stevia, for ex

festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your prolly somewhat lactose intolerant, try a soy protein brand or something not whey
    75k adrenaline http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz48Wi29hM0

Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you tried ON's HydroWhey or ON's Natural Whey Protein?? I've been using them and they seem to help. The Natural Whey is sweetened with Stevia as well and has a digestive enzyme in it!..Hopefully this helps you!
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monster Milk For Sure.

I've been unable to eat ANY dairy for the past 3 years. At first I tried soy and egg white proteins, but felt they just weren't cutting it. Go with Monster Milk for sure. I have it 3x/day. Perhaps a VERY slight bloating, but you'll be amazed. Plus 2 scoops is 50g of protein, abou 350 cals. Best bang for your buck.