killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Superpump or Pure Creatine? for fat loss

Alright, so i have never taken any sort of supplements before other then multi -v's and whey protein so i am a beginner.

Anyways, my main goal right now is to lose weight, i have lost a fair bit, i went from 240 - 185ish (5'11 height), and i feel as tho i need more muscle mass. I am debating which supplement would be better for me, and whats the main diff?
    I do some pretty heavy cardio every other day (heavy bag, skipping - not alot of running), and i know you loose lean muscle when doing cardio, i also herd it is possible to still make gains, and i have in the last 3-4 months, just not as much as i want to. Also i just dont want to gain muscle and look pumped, i want to gain strength

Anyways, in my situation which supp would be better.

ECA - im going to start after i hit a hard platue when i cant loose weight easily - 14-15% bodyfat, right now im like 20 (wild guess)

oh and would Glutamine be beneficial if im trying to make strength gains? or is it not necessary, trying to use the least amount of supps as possible
    Last edited by killerz_land; 03-23-2010 at 04:43 PM.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    in my opinion, i would just go for regular creatine. superpump is too expensive to use while cutting and wouldn't really help IMO. If you feel tired just get some caffeine pills. unless you have the money to spend.

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take Animal Pump, and do at least 30 min of cardio AFTER weights.

good luck

killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    Take Animal Pump, and do at least 30 min of cardio AFTER weights.

good luck
    i usually lift 3 times a week, and then off days i do early morning cardio. i tried cardio after weights, im just wayy to tired to hit the bag, and leg days, theres no way i can skip rope.

so creatine is the way to go?

whats the main diff between that and super pump? the only reason i was considering superpump is because its rated really high on alot of sites, and it says it increases muscle mass and drops body fat in one use ( i know thats not necessary true) but still, i was thinking that it would drop body fat faster, no?

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by killerz_land View Post
    i usually lift 3 times a week, and then off days i do early morning cardio. i tried cardio after weights, im just wayy to tired to hit the bag, and leg days, theres no way i can skip rope.

whats the main diff between that and super pump? the only reason i was considering superpump is because its rated really high on alot of sites, and it says it increases muscle mass and drops body fat in one use ( i know thats not necessary true) but still, i was thinking that it would drop body fat faster, no?

Animal Pump is like Superpump 250 in pill form, and won't make your stomach upset.

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you want a pre-workout while trying to lose weight maybe try some Jacked from USP Labs, it does not contain and carbs or calories, like Superpump does, so you would not have to worry about factoring those into the diet. You can also take creatine during weight loss, Kre-Alkalyn is a form of creatine that allows you to make lean, dry muscle gains as well as strength without the bloat and water retention.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Free superpump if you buy Myofusion Protein
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/myofusion.html

In any case, most pre-workouts don't contain your daily dose of creatine (which should be around ~5g), so if you go with a pre-workout you'll also need some other type of creatine (pure creatine mono is just fine)

Animal Pump is awesome, great pumps and focus, if you want more energy I'd go with Jack3d

Good luck!

ok so, i should use creatine combined with superpump or no explode?

what if i want to use either creatine or superpump, and not both (money issue) whats the better choice

oh and i know theres like 1000 posts about witch is better, but i just wanna get some recent views comparing
    N.O.-XPLODE to Superpump, - jacked is out of question as it isnt sold at the store im getting em frm (altho it looks better)

Comparing energy and focus ... noxplode is better price wise tho, not by much, but i herd your body gets used to it, many people wrote the energy effects were gone by 2nd week. i dont care about taste
    Last edited by killerz_land; 03-23-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh and i know theres like 1000 posts about witch is better, but i just wanna get some recent views comparing
    N.O.-XPLODE to Superpump, - jacked is out of question as it isnt sold at the store im getting em frm (altho it looks better)

Comparing energy and focus ... noxplode is better price wise tho, not by much, but i herd your body gets used to it, many people wrote the energy effects were gone by 2nd week. i dont care about taste
    tbh stay away from NOxplode (and BSN altogether), you'll be glad you did

also why not order online? supplements are usually much cheaper on BB.com compared to stores

ok so, i should use creatine combined with superpump or no explode?

what if i want to use either creatine or superpump, and not both (money issue) whats the better choice
    Pre-workout supplements just give you that extra edge at the gym, if you're choosing between one of the two, go with pure creatine and stick to 5g/day - you'll see great results

Originally Posted by Fcukyou View Post
    tbh stay away from NOxplode (and BSN altogether), you'll be glad you did

also why not order online? supplements are usually much cheaper on BB.com compared to stores

Pre-workout supplements just give you that extra edge at the gym, if you're choosing between one of the two, go with pure creatine and stick to 5g/day - you'll see great results
    i dont wanna want 10 days for the shipping lol, the store is costing me like only 5 bucks extra

ok so now after looking at all the sups,
    on a cut, out of superpump, pure creatine, and Glutamine (i can only pick 2)

the most beneficial would be, pure creatine and Glutamine right?, then after i get to my desired weight i could add superpump to get me past a platue if i hit one correct?

i dont wanna want 10 days for the shipping lol, the store is costing me like only 5 bucks extra

the most beneficial would be, pure creatine and Glutamine right?, then after i get to my desired weight i could add superpump to get me past a platue if i hit one correct?
    Personally I believe Glutamine is a waste of money, I'd personally go with Superpump & pure creatine, your call though

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh god the ****ty broscience in this thread. Makes me want to vicegrip my hands.

Neither, nor any creatine, is going to make a difference with fat loss directly, unless you are talking about strength increases, endurance, etc. If you are going to do ECA dont take outside stimulants. The carbs in superpump are negligible and are well worth it given the rest of the formula. Glutamine is also not going to do much.

Superpump and creatine (CreaPure, which is creatine monohydrate, not that kre-alkaline/CEE crap, look for it under ProLab) is the best route- simple and effective.

Mods if I wrote something here that is crossing some line let me know and I will edit.
    God bless/science be with our military

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you only can afford two, you should most certainly go with creatine + Superpump. Glutamine is a waste of your money.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

pstoric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pump for fatloss, it's full O caffene

sweet, thanks - i guess creatine and superpump is the way to go then

luckly i didnt spend 40$ on the Glutamine