Closed Thread
Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2595
    TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by TOMaHULK View Post
    I agree it's a pic on a monitor, however I can't see the face/hat. BRB-adjusting contrast on monitor for a second try at marcusd's circled pic...
    Alright went back and looked and looked and looked (yes-adjusted my contrast every way possible.)

Verdict: I can see how you guys could think it "looks" like a ball cap/face (or skeleton face) but I really think it's just a matter of the mind seeing what it wants to see. Kindda like looking at clouds and making the shapes into something...?

Not saying that what you're saying isn't true/there...just saying that A) I can't see anything and B) could just be a blur in the image...
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning, brahs.

For the people asking me why I was wasting time on this - I did this to take a stand against all the people posing to be someone else out there. What she's doing is so fuked up that it can't just be brushed off, especially with me. She took things to far greater levels and spun webs of lies just to live a fantasy. This isn't healthy for anyone.

It's also the principle of the matter. She took me for a fool, and now I want to bring her down. She's not going to stop with me unless I do something about it, and she will continue leading other guys on unless she learns a lesson. People pretend to be others all the time, and this one is over the top. I hope anyone with future cases like this brings it to the Misc, and like a revolution, we, as a misc community, cut down trolls like these one by one. Almost like a team of internet bounty hunters. This **** needs to stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on with the thread:

Alright, so I was doing a little thinking about the pic that was taken off the monitor - how did the "Rae" get that pic? Was she having a convo via webcam with the real girl (which means they know each other IRL), or did Rae know that real girl was going to be on like justintv or something and log on? This is an important piece of the puzzle, and could give us a lot of information regarding the troll. How did the troll obtain access to that pic?

My next course of action is get my friend, another Milwaukee Miscer, to add the fake girl on FB and deliver pics/fb info for the Misc. He will have to delete me off his FB friends list first, however. I will be calling him today about it. He knows what's going on.

Once we get more info regarding the troll, we can then start figuring out what to do based on her info. I think it would be great take the real girl out where the troll would be and completely mind-fuk her, whilst having a couple of my friends record it from different angles. Once she notices me and the real girl together, I would confront the troll as well. However, this will all depend on the kind of info receive from the troll's FB.

I am going to work on contacting the real girl. However, she is Miami right now (which means she must be out of HS because it would have to be SB. HS does not have SB, or week vacation IIRC, and the pics we have seen of her are from a prom (could be junior prom, but let's hope senior prom). So, when real girl gets back, I will delicately message her telling her I am important news regarding her that i think she needs to hear.

Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    right now we are all waiting for matty to post more convos between him and the troll. When are u gonna text her matty?
    i cannot contact this girl right now. I might have to wait it out until she contacts me. I've never been aggressive or forward with her, so I have to remain in character, otherwise she might be alarmed.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Epic movie ending to this thread:

Matty exposes troll to her face which results in the troll being distraught and begging him to give her a chance. Matty then looks into her eyes with sympathy and simply tells her "I forgive you".

Matty walks off as the camera remains fixed on the troll.

Credits

Best Picture
    Best Male Performance: Hugh Jackman as Matty B Bop
    Jessica Alba as hot chick
    Chick from Ugly Betty as troll
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    Morning, brahs.

For the people asking me why I was wasting time on this - I did this to take a stand against all the people posing to be someone else out there. What she's doing is so fuked up that it can't just be brushed off, especially with me. She took things to far greater levels and spun webs of lies just to live a fantasy. This isn't healthy for anyone.

It's also the principle of the matter. She took me for a fool, and now I want to bring her down. She's not going to stop with me unless I do something about it, and she will continue leading other guys on unless she learns a lesson. People pretend to be others all the time, and this one is over the top. I hope anyone with future cases like this brings it to the Misc, and like a revolution, we, as a misc community, cut down trolls like these one by one. Almost like a team of internet bounty hunters. This **** needs to stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on with the thread:

Alright, so I was doing a little thinking about the pic that was taken off the monitor - how did the "Rae" get that pic? Was she having a convo via webcam with the real girl (which means they know each other IRL), or did Rae know that real girl was going to be on like justintv or something and log on? This is an important piece of the puzzle, and could give us a lot of information regarding the troll. How did the troll obtain access to that pic?

My next course of action is get my friend, another Milwaukee Miscer, to add the fake girl on FB and deliver pics/fb info for the Misc. He will have to delete me off his FB friends list first, however. I will be calling him today about it. He knows what's going on.

Once we get more info regarding the troll, we can then start figuring out what to do based on her info. I think it would be great take the real girl out where the troll would be and completely mind-fuk her, whilst having a couple of my friends record it from different angles. Once she notices me and the real girl together, I would confront the troll as well. However, this will all depend on the kind of info receive from the troll's FB.

I am going to work on contacting the real girl. However, she is Miami right now (which means she must be out of HS because it would have to be SB. HS does not have SB, or week vacation IIRC, and the pics we have seen of her are from a prom (could be junior prom, but let's hope senior prom). So, when real girl gets back, I will delicately message her telling her I am important news regarding her that i think she needs to hear.

i cannot contact this girl right now. I might have to wait it out until she contacts me. I've never been aggressive or forward with her, so I have to remain in character, otherwise she might be alarmed.
    There's an extension that I've got for chrome that gives DOB on all ********s if you're their friend, regardless of privacy settings. I'd advise you utilize it on the actual girl, because High School DOES have a spring break. It's called ********Fixer.

Also, SuperTroll3 says she's 17 about to turn 18...IIRC.

Tread softly my friend.

I also tossed you a PM...since you've got all the cards, I figured you could do more with what I sent you than I can.
    3k+
    Misc Med Group
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ Random Crew ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow took me 2.5 hours to read it all, defo epicness. I am amazed at what the misc has acomplished here. In for updates, can't wait for this troll to get owned.

ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExIL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

why does it seem like this troll hunt is going backwards.

yesterday mbb was about ready to kick someones door in and start flailing his arms everywhere phucking everything up in sight and now we are back to fb shizz?
    NoPain/NoGains

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marcusd View Post

The face and hat is within the circle, I think it's easier to see on the original, but this gives you an idea of the location.
    Hmm...ok, that's a little better.

But wait...every other photo has the circle higher and to the right.

Are we all talking about the same thing or are people forcing themselves to see shapes? lol
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Originally Posted by ExIL View Post

yesterday mbb was about ready to kick someones door in and start flailing his arms everywhere phucking everything up in sight and now we are back to fb shizz?
    ^^He makes a good point...

Maybe MBB is exhausted from 2 days of wildness. I know reading all the info was a lot, imagine living it...;p
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TOMaHULK View Post
    Hmm...ok, that's a little better.

But wait...every other photo has the circle higher and to the right.

Are we all talking about the same thing or are people forcing themselves to see shapes? lol
    Higher and to the right is a hand with phone i believe.

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

The face and hat is within the circle, I think it's easier to see on the original, but this gives you an idea of the location.
    before i even read what you quoted, i said to myself "that picture was taken of a monitor"

STRONG fraudin going on. you can tell it was taken of a monitor because it has that slight "blurryness" to it due to the refresh rate of the monitor compared to the shutterspeed of the camera...not to mention you can kind of see the RGB colors in it

Cool

Originally Posted by quietstormx1 View Post
    before i even read what you quoted, i said to myself "that picture was taken of a monitor"

STRONG fraudin going on. you can tell it was taken of a monitor because it has that slight "blurryness" to it due to the refresh rate of the monitor compared to the shutterspeed of the camera...not to mention you can kind of see the RGB colors in it
    Yeah, but that's not at question.

The question is "is there a dude with a hat taking a picture of the monitor? And is it viewable in the pic?"

Can someone please photoshop the hat/face/and phone? All the other outlined ones are to the top left.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol......Ok this is what I see. What you have circled is very common computer refresh. You see it when you hold a digi up to a comp screen everyone has seen it. In this pic (Below) with the red box I can see eye sockets and nose bridge along with a fore head. Below you see what looks like more refresh but it's diagonal?? Comps dont refresh diagonal they go up and down. So it seems to be a hand in front of a face but i can't really make out a phone. Very strange.

SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning, brahs.

This is the best plan.

I didn't even think up of removing YOU as his friend, that's brilliant. Make sure his profile pic is attractive and interesting, not a stupid cartoon or something. We know the troll likes sexy men...
    I like my food clean, and my women dirty.

matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExIL View Post

patience, brah. couple of things are out of my control right now. i have to wait from my friend to call me back to add the troll on FB (which he just did), and I have to wait for the real girl to get back from Miami.

if we want an eventful ending to this drama, we need to do some precision planning.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ourturnbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Page motherfukin 51 son! Can't wait for the end of this crazy story

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MBB, you've been quite responsible through this thread. Son I am proud.

One thing to consider: What if the troll is just a kid? Say a 16 year old girl. It's definitely unacceptable behavior, but definitely moreso out of a 20 something compared to a teen. I wouldn't want any part of ruining a 16 year old's life over something like this, no matter how epic. Kids are fukked up at that age and do fukked up things.

If she's 20+ fair game however.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post

Matty exposes troll to her face which results in the troll being distraught and begging him to give her a chance. Matty then looks into her eyes with sympathy and simply tells her "I forgive you".

Credits

Best Picture
    Ending cut from the theater version:

Troll shows up at Matty's front door a week later wearing a suit made out of the hot girl's skin.

"DO YOU LOVE ME NOW?!"
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eltoro24 View Post
    Lol......Ok this is what I see. What you have circled is very common computer refresh. You see it when you hold a digi up to a comp screen everyone has seen it. In this pic (Below) with the red box I can see eye sockets and nose bridge along with a fore head. Below you see what looks like more refresh but it's diagonal?? Comps dont refresh diagonal they go up and down. So it seems to be a hand in front of a face but i can't really make out a phone. Very strange.
    if you can make out eye sockets, a nose and a forehead from THAT, youre on fcking LSD or some shiit.

you need to draw what you see on the image. because all i see are the rainbow lines generated from the refreshrate of the monitor

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone got cliffs of all this stuff going on?

i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post

*Cut to MBB*

Camera focuses on MBB, cue slo-mo walk, a large fuel truck in the background explodes, but this cool ass mofo continues walking into the sunset.

Credits

Best Picture

needed to be added. cool guys walk away from explosions.

"Don't try to quit. You're already in pain, you're already hurt. Get a reward from it."

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even though it was partially erased in MS Paint before being posted, I can tell from the pic of the hottie's ******** that the text in her "write something" box below her profile pic is lyrics from "Going to California" by Led Zeppelin. She just jumped up a few points in my book.

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe matty will confront troll and troll will own up to mistakes and ask matty to help her become a normal person.
    matty teachers her social graces and puts her on his training routine and diet.
    then sexors.
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning, brahs.

Now, on with the thread:

Good call brah, we need to try and get some info on what kind of relationship the real girl and the troll have with each other if any at all and then try and come up with some kind of reason or motive for her trolling. At the moment we dont know if they're in on it together, if the trolls trying to harm the real chicks reputation or whether the trolls just one of those depressed crazy people who wants to live in a fantasy which we gonna be need to be carefull about.

Might even be possible that the person to who that phones registered to isn't actually the girl you was speaking to, maybe she brought a phone from her a friend or something and the registration info just hasn't been updated?

This tim dudes anoying me though, who is tim to the troll for her to know and to then give out his email addy?
    Might be worth asking your friend thats adding the troll to check her friends list for a guy named tim perhaps.

N just some random info.. i was checking out the real girl the other day and on one of her web profiles she has 4 links to 4 different fake profiles that shes aware of that are made by other people which are impersonating her so this isn't the first time someones tried pretending to be her...might even be a connection there somewhere who knows.

Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    MBB, you've been quite responsible through this thread. Son I am proud.

One thing to consider: What if the troll is just a kid? Say a 16 year old girl. It's definitely unacceptable behavior, but definitely moreso out of a 20 something compared to a teen. I wouldn't want any part of ruining a 16 year old's life over something like this, no matter how epic. Kids are fukked up at that age and do fukked up things.

If she's 20+ fair game however.
    thanks, brah. have to be in a situation as delicate as this.

she is not 16. she is most definitely 20, turning 21 in a few months. got her records from a recent court case with birthdate. she also attends UWM.

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Ending cut from the theater version:

Troll shows up at Matty's front door a week later wearing a suit made out of the hot girl's skin.

"DO YOU LOVE ME NOW?!"
    this is lulz

Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    maybe matty will confront troll and troll will own up to mistakes and ask matty to help her become a normal person.
    matty teachers her social graces and puts her on his training routine and diet.
    then sexors.
    also lol'd.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by loney View Post
    Anyone got cliffs of all this stuff going on?
    Here -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post468124321

svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) svrocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thraed is epic...

The misc DELIVERS so much goodness I want to cry.

Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    Good call brah, we need to try and get some info on what kind of relationship the real girl and the troll have with each other if any at all and then try and come up with some kind of reason or motive for her trolling. At the moment we dont know if they're in on it together, if the trolls trying to harm the real chicks reputation or whether the trolls just one of those depressed crazy people who wants to live in a fantasy which we gonna be need to be carefull about.

Might even be possible that the person to who that phones registered to isn't actually the girl you was speaking to, maybe she brought a phone from her a friend or something and the registration info just hasn't been updated?

This tim dudes anoying me though, who is tim to the troll for her to know and to then give out his email addy?
    Might be worth asking your friend thats adding the troll to check her friends list for a guy named tim perhaps.

N just some random info.. i was checking out the real girl the other day and on one of her web profiles she has 4 links to 4 different fake profiles that shes aware of that are made by other people which are impersonating her so this isn't the first time someones tried pretending to be her...might even be a connection there somewhere who knows.
    Pretty sure Tim is just a dead end. Could be the name of real girl's dad, though.

that would be mind = blown.

anyway, a quick update:

ball is rollin'.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in 4 more updates~
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks, brah. have to be in a situation as delicate as this.

she is not 16. she is most definitely 20, turning 21 in a few months. got her records from a recent court case with birthdate. she also attends UWM.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning, brahs.

Now, on with the thread:

#******* Crew#
    -******* mod