Closed Thread
Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
    If its a private account then only her freinds have access to her pics. Therefore that narrows the search down to however many freinds she has. Prett girls like this usually have thousands, therefore narrow down to milwakuee or wisconsin through the search, see if any have the initial TG and then u'll find the fraud, if not at least narrow it down to her freinds in milwakuee.
    lrg2 = regular miscer who knew he was goin to get banned if he posted the info so he used a new account with diff ip to mask his id and posted the goods. i see how the misc detectives have adapted.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SanDantos View Post
    Google streetview that address, so if u go missing, we know where to look...
    did, check page 3.

Originally Posted by johnston.277 View Post
    Matty aren't you worried that this might be the previous girl that you were texting and she got the cops involved?
    definitely not the same girl. guaranteed.

Originally Posted by ARNOLD_Layne View Post
    I enhanced contrast and shit

so much lulz here!

Originally Posted by AreaCode201 View Post
    take a miscer with you
    planning on it. trying to get some people who live by me to come. if anything, i'll bring a friend or two.

Originally Posted by ATownDRock View Post
    No. Whitefish bay is directly north of milwaukee. Lake Geneva is ~1hr southwest of milwaukee.

you're probably thinking of williams bay
    this

Originally Posted by chriszim View Post
    Lulz obvious is obvious.

MattyBB comes up with epic story for Misc.
    MattyBB gets ball rollin, creates second account under LRG2 and trolls the **** out of Misc.

Why hasn't misc bothered to investigate the so called misc "detective" that comes in on page 3 with a newly aquired BB account.

I call bull****.

Let's see screencaps of POF profile and ********, edit out names, personal info etc. both of you so misc can ensure no bel-air.
    dude, i don't know who LRG1 or 2 is. mods can do an IP check to confirm.

i've never trolled or made up elaborate stories, i don't have time for that, nor am I a loser.

convo I just had with her not too long ago:

Originally Posted by The_Template View Post
    this bish has to be friends with this hot bish on fb. Does she heaps heaps of friends
    can't really do anything about it now since the only guy that had access to that person's FB is banned.
    Last edited by matty_b_bop; 03-23-2010 at 05:42 PM.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting. Can you describe the zombie cake? As in, was this dutch chocolate, or more of a caramel? How was the bread? Was it soft?
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics stolen from ********. you talking to 38yo loney guy. lulz
    Armin Van Buuren <3

♪ MusicAddict ♫

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
    and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin
    these mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
    Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me

SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Am I right that she's flyin from New York and landed in Indianapolis?

Only one flight did that on Delta:

Scheduled time of arrival:10:03 PM
    Estimated time of arrival: 9:54 PM

I dunno the timezones, but does that match up?

Also, only one flight leaves Indianapolis for Milwaukee if thats where she's landing, it leaves at 9:55pm...

http://www.indianapolisairport.com/
    I like my food clean, and my women dirty.

avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Finski View Post
    pics stolen from ********. you talking to 38yo loney guy. lulz
    lol. he already talked to her and she sounded hot...

personally i think she sounds like a compulsive type lair(car, house, modeling, riches, ect.) but imo the worst thing that can happen from this experience is you get trolled..

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in b4 chloroform

just meet her with some Bro's then you dont have to worry.

other dude coulda just tineyed her pics and concocted this fraud story for reps
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZILLAA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    in b4 chloroform

nothing showed up on tineye according to someone earlier in this thread.

And I'm gonna try to be in town when he exposes her. Not sure if I will or not though, at home on break.

SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    in b4 chloroform

The first thing I did when this thread came up was tineye them, none of her original pics she sent to Matty came up with results.

A while later LGR2 guy found pics of her, and musta gotten them off ******** (like he said). But he's banned now so I guess we'll never know..
    I like my food clean, and my women dirty.

StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrictMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HmmMaybeLater View Post
    Not compared to anywhere south of it...which is almost the entire US
    South is even worse. We have decent women up here, and like everywhere else there's fattys. Also what about in Mississippi?

We almost beat your state, lol. Pretty good considering we have a all out winter for 6 months compared to your almost summer all the fuking time.

matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SanDantos View Post
    Am I right that she's flyin from New York and landed in Indianapolis?

Only one flight did that on Delta:

Scheduled time of arrival:10:03 PM
    Estimated time of arrival: 9:54 PM

I dunno the timezones, but does that match up?

Also, only one flight leaves Indianapolis for Milwaukee if thats where she's landing, it leaves at 9:55pm...

http://www.indianapolisairport.com/
    nice work. obviously she was fraudin', which I've known since day 1. she won't text me for a couple of days now in hopes it blows over and I forget about it.

it has to be a girl, though. she's called me multiple times. sounds hot as fuk, too.

but, reminds me of the old Beavis and Butthead episode with the phone sex girl having a hot voice, but she's this fat slob that lives in a trailer park, lulz
    bar|society

I like fast music.

TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pavchaos View Post

fraud .. those lines come up when you take a picture of a picture on a monitor .. try it I got tons of em on my phone, I come across random **** and send it to people .. to lazy to send to phone so I just take a picture of the screen.
    I'm sitting alone in my room at nearly 2AM, and I just shat bricks at this picture. You can clearly see the face of man off to the left.

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    nice work. obviously she was fraudin', which I've known since day 1. she won't text me for a couple of days now in hopes it blows over and I forget about it.

it has to be a girl, though. she's called me multiple times. sounds hot as fuk, too.

but, reminds me of the old Beavis and Butthead episode with the phone sex girl having a hot voice, but she's this fat slob that lives in a trailer park, lulz
    this was what i was thinking

konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

in

MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guarantee its a fatty that used to go to highschool with that chick or something and took her ******** pics and used em on POF.
    MMMC
    ~ The PS3 Brotherhood: Maloki ~

iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100)
    How can I help with the detective work?

I accept the mission.

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    epic

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember a similar thread. Chick that knew all the answers to questions and all that. Turned out to be some fat bish, trying to trap guys give her presents. Someone dig up the thread
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The-BeAsT View Post
    I remember a similar thread. Chick that knew all the answers to questions and all that. Turned out to be some fat bish, trying to trap guys give her presents. Someone dig up the thread
    i thought of that thread...i think it's the same bish

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    i thought of that thread...i think it's the same bish
    I remember that thread. It's not the same girl, just same circumstances.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    I remember that thread. It's not the same girl, just same circumstances.
    remember that thread awhile back where some guy saw you driving home from the gym and got pics of your car?

Registered User SUMTINGVEWYWONG's Avatar
    SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol if this is a fatty, youd think the time she takes to think out these elaborate plans and troll POF, could be used in the gym to actually better herself...
    Studying for NASM CPT
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by The-BeAsT View Post
    Was it something kind of like this????

[IMG]http://images.uncyc.org/pt/b/b3/****_bear_trap.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe if she's a fat bish, we could catch her like this ^^^^
    Last edited by morris_kg; 03-23-2010 at 07:36 PM.

BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry thread too long, didnt read

i think its worth playing along until you know the truth... hot bish and rich

just ask for another spoon pic? and just ask her to meet you in a public place for first date.. lolz

NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by konshuss View Post

in
    lol I love medicated pete

you a stern fan brah?

konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) konshuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gonna go out on a limb here and say this is an inside job.

Had a sneaking suspicion reading through thread, and decided to check if by chance OP's username matched his POF username.

Yup.

Could this be a weeks old seed planted by a Miscer? Could the guy who had way too much info and was banned have anything to do with it?

We. Must. Find. Out.

Originally Posted by NO_Rainchecks View Post
    lol I love medicated pete

you a stern fan brah?

bababooey

Originally Posted by blurrr View Post
    remember that thread awhile back where some guy saw you driving home from the gym and got pics of your car?
    Yeah, I do. What about it?
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Barely Controlled Fury Dunkelheit23's Avatar
    Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    So are you still just waiting to figure out how to expose her?