Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My dessert the other night:

oatmeal, egg whites, 1/2 a container of Jell-O sugar free chocolate pudding & 1 TB of peanut butter! Topped the whole thing w/ 2 TB of FF Cool Whip! My kids gave me weird looks, but it was delicious!!!

ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches.... its a texture thing.
    cottage cheese, p.b, whey (not weird to you guys, but weird for others!!)
    egg whites, s/f jello mix, chocolate whey - cook, yum!

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat cottage cheese with no sugar jam and chocolate sauce. So good, but it looks disgusting.
    And just tuna in a can plain. Everyone at work has something to say about my diet. Lol.
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by carbonmade78 View Post
    Like most of the ladies on here, I don't think any of MY food is weird - I <3's it all!
    My friends laugh at me for being the friend who is the Master of Making Food that Sounds Totally Disgusting But Actually Tastes Pretty Good.

Anyways..stuff I"ve gotten teased for or weird looks for in the past:

1. cottage cheese and peanut butter
    2. sludge (I mixed this one day in a meeting after school and this teacher sitting next to me yells: "EEWWW! Heather! What are you EATING?! It looks like baby poo!" Like. Loud. Nice. Then I made her take a bite - and she said it was actually good! HA.)
    3. PB and pickle sandwiches
    4. flourless pb cookies
    5. pb and onion sandwiches
    6. brussel sprouts (this from my 17 year old high school students )
    7. Plain pouches of tuna fish (Apparently a big majority of the human population can't eat tuna plain...?)

OMG! I thought I was the only person who did this. I think my mom made them for us when she was preggo with mylittle brother - and we just all got hooked!

Try PB and raw white onions - so delish!!
    LOL SAME HERE! Other than my mom and bro, everyone FREAKS when they see it

*high five*
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dawndm View Post
    Couldn't stomach a snail, gross!
    Not many would understand, unless they were children that enjoyed routinely munching the erasers from their #2 pencils.

Escargot is like a tasty, well-seasoned eraser. Delicious!
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another addition to my list- cooked oatmeal, with yoghurt stirred in.
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blue14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea the fat free jello is a dream (full of bad stuff, but good when you need chocolate)! I put 2 egg yolks in the pudding part (with a bit of milk) and whip egg whites and fold them in, it makes kinda like a lazy mousse and doubles the volume and eat it with berries. I am talking about the pudding packages not single servings btw.

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My favourite pre-bed snack is:

Dry curd cottage cheese doused in soy sauce and hot sauce and then put in the microwave for 2 min until it is a gooey, salty, spicy mess!

Yum!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    raw button mushrooms dipped in piri piri sauce and eaten whole.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt and oats mixed together and berries on top, put in the fridge overnight, Mix in the morning with a little vanilla stevia. Its amazing, but people at work think I'm a freak.
    I got the recipe from ajangel25's blog. Which is awesome by the way!

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    raw button mushrooms dipped in piri piri sauce and eaten whole.
    ^
    Raw mushroom with wasabi and tamari

Celery with promite on it (or marmite )

Brussels sprouts nuked in the microwave so they go crispy.

kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kfprr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lovin' all the ideas here!

I also do lettuce sandwiches (or wraps if you will) - lettuce, chicken pieces, almond butter and some flax
    I get all kinds of q's about what I am eating at school although you guys probably won't even find it "weird"!!
    - Nightime snack: Blended in magic bullet and in freezer for one hour - CHEESECAKE! 1/2c cottg cheese, 1T almond butter, 1T cream cheese, 1/4 almond breeze, some butterscotch ff ss pudding mix
    - Protein Pancakes (there was a 20 min discussion I had with people about these things lol)
    - Protein powder with PB and syrup mixed together (on its own it looks just SO APPEALING :d))
    - peanut butter in like everything in general (esp. stir frys)
    - cott cheese with nuts/pumpkin

Hmm mine don't look too exciting!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to try some of these other recipes...
    ~*~"You can stop now. Stop trying to figure it out. Stop trying to get enlightened. Stop
    concentrating. Stop investigating. Stop meditating. Stop trying to stop. Be as you are."
    Kenneth Folk.~*~

cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tag0519 View Post
    oooo .. could i have the recipe for that?
    Here you go:
    Black Bean Brownies

Ingredients
    1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
    8 oz dried prunes
    2 eggs + 1 egg white
    1 tablespoon vegetable oil
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/2 cup cocoa powder
    1/2 cup whole wheat flour
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)

Directions
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 square baking dish.

Combine the black beans, prunes, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Combine all other ingredients in large bowl. Pour blended ingredients into dry ingredients and stir just until blended.

Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.

Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are some awesome ideas in here!!!

mine:
    1. brown rice, hard boiled egg whites, splenda
    2. tuna, egg whites (HB), mustard, hot sauce
    3. greek yogurt, sweet potatos, turkey, cinnamon --- mixed all together! yum!
    4. wheatbix, banana protein, strawberries, soy milk... let soak for 20mins
    5. cottage cheese, pumpkin, flax seeds, agava

michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cherilee View Post
    Here you go:
    Black Bean Brownies
    omg, I am SO trying these! (definitely WITH the choco chips )
    "success is a journey, not a destination" -most profound fortune cookie ever!

redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was taking a look at this amazing post!!!
    all our "weird" food recipes, really look tasty and very good!!! maybe weird for "normal" people....!
    i think that using "our" foods, we re-discover the real food taste...killed from the junk food industries...of course,i can't say that "junk food isn't tasty..." because it would be a big lie! but...real food, healty food, OUR food is tasty too! and maybe less weird (and unknown) than the ingredients into a crispy McBacon hamburger....

anyway, here in italy we have a restricted list of "weird food" but i know where to found the "weirdest"!

1astorized eggwhite+agar agar+ TIC--->omlet without any carb
    2:greek yogurt 0%+smashed steamed pumpkin+TIC (liquid no-carb, no-calorie sweetner)+bitter cocoa powder (SO DELICIOUS!!)
    3: ricotta cheese+1 tbsp honey+cinnamon/cocoa (so delicious again!)
    4: shrimps/raw tuna filet dipped in my home made souce (avocado+greekyogurt+curry+coconut light juice, blended all togheter)
    5:kamut+lentils+chopped seitan+porcini mushrooms+chopped pumpkin+ sliced artichokes
    6: hard boiled eggwithes, divided in two, without yolk, and filled with steamed smashed pumpkin (looks like yolk! very nice!! and tasty

of course, there are also some dishes that are a classic of the "weird health cuisine" like chicken+pb, cottage cheese+pb, tuna+yams, avocado+yams...

mmhhh...i'm getting hungry!

jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jersey31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by genia824 View Post

oatmeal, egg whites, 1/2 a container of Jell-O sugar free chocolate pudding & 1 TB of peanut butter! Topped the whole thing w/ 2 TB of FF Cool Whip! My kids gave me weird looks, but it was delicious!!!
    How do you make that - throw everything together and cook? Sounds really good, I'd like to try.

Kristy
    "Where there is no struggle, there is no strength"

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -pork and avocado sandwiches
    -toast with peanut butter, ricotta cheese mixed with vanilla extract and cinnamon on top

fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok mine:

carrots dipped into pb- sooo good!

marmite and pb together on... anything!

cold refried beans straight from the tin

cold baked beans also straight from the tin

weetabix with protein powder and water microwaved and mushy : )

mashed (sometimes slightly warm) banana on ryvita crispbreads

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another (you have to try this - Trust me)!

Omelete -
    whites + whole egg (as many as you need/ want)
    with: tomato, mushroom, spinach, fresh chili, and some low-fat cheese
    served with: peanut butter, vegemite and a squeeze of lemon

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Another (you have to try this - Trust me)!

Omelete -
    whites + whole egg (as many as you need/ want)
    with: tomato, mushroom, spinach, fresh chili, and some low-fat cheese
    served with: peanut butter, vegemite and a squeeze of lemon
    ah . . . vegemite . . . used to eat it by the teaspoon . . .
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    ah . . . vegemite . . . used to eat it by the teaspoon . . .
    I used to love the vegemite when I lived in NZ, sadly the stuff in the Uk is just not the same! In fact I find that marmite over here tastes more similar to how I remember vegemite from NZ!

krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazy_kurly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Black tea with chocolate protein powder mixed in... (yes, serious).
    That actually doesn't sound too bad!

Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    Another addition to my list- cooked oatmeal, with yoghurt stirred in.
    haha Hubby gags:

I mix dry oatmeal with yogurt + ground flaxseed + wheat germ, and eat it right away.

~I put salsa on everything! I love it on salads, instead of dressings. And on baked potatoes. Or steamed veggies. Or chicken.

~tuna + mustard

~lettuce wraps (lowfat cheese + mustard + pickles + meat wrapped in lettuce leaves)

~unsalted nuts. evidently this is unheardof!
    The vision of a champion is someone drenched in sweat, bent over from exhaustion, when no one else is watching. ~Anson Dorrance

makemeover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just made this up today, super easy & SOO Good Satisfied my Sweet Tooth!

1 Banana (or More if wanted) peeled and chopped up, into microwaveable bowl
    Microwave for one minute or until hot
    Stir and top with Nat PB & Cinnamon, Microwave until PB starts to melt.
    Top with Splenda if wanted. Enjoy!

runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by genia824 View Post

sounds fabulous!
    "I can feel the wind go by when I run.
    It feels good. It feels fast."

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121848731
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106870791

runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took a flat out low carb wrap, sprayed it with spray butter and put cinnamon and splenda on it. Microwaved it for 2.5 minutes and enjoyed! If i had the calories I was going to have some PB with it but couldn't afford that much...so delicious!
    "I can feel the wind go by when I run.
    It feels good. It feels fast."

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121848731
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106870791

Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tuna Fish blended with diet Dr.Pepper. Yummy
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes! PB and pickle sandwiches are awesome!!
    ditto the wasabi... mmmm....
    cooked oatmeal and yogurt is tasty
    I prefer my oats raw with stevia... which I've been told is gross, but to me it's waaaaaay better than cooked!!
    my two favorite "treats" are smoked oysters and pickled herring... salty, so I eat them very rarely... but soooo good. And no one I know likes them so they are all mine *bwah ha ha haaaa* LoL

I guess when you don't eat the "normal" chips and poptarts anything you eat is classified as weird
    That's *Mistress Aella* to you...

why, you may ask?

Check out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125143371
    ...that's why. ;)

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some familiar stuff in here, and some good ideas for me to try too

I take a can of tuna, add garbanzo aka chickpeas, a bit of Smart Balance mayo, some spicy mustard and a bit of dill relish. Everyone says ewe nasty, I think it's a nice way to get in some lean protein, carbs and fiber that also happens to taste great.

It's also really good on celery sticks

CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    White potato + cottage cheese + tobasco (this is actually amazing...have no idea why people can't see that it's pretty much like eating sour cream on a potato)
    I'm weird about food and don't like to mix things..or have them touch. But this I'm going to try...sounds yummy.