Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

Some misc pics (me at 15)

Everyone always tells me I have good genetics. Or I must have always been big/strong. Here is a pic of me when I was 15 and just getting into weight training.
    BTW, I'm playing video games
    Attached Images

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Me with Lee Priest (age 20)
    Attached Images

derekc4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that's kind of funny. You are a pretty big guy, and you look ridiculously small compared to lee.
    If you call that a flame, you better take your ass on to the Blue's Clues Fitness Forum before someone says something to really upset you. Ichi the Killer

Originally posted by derekc4
    that's kind of funny. You are a pretty big guy, and you look ridiculously small compared to lee.
    I'm taller though

derekc4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Beast
    I'm taller though
    Yup
    If you call that a flame, you better take your ass on to the Blue's Clues Fitness Forum before someone says something to really upset you. Ichi the Killer

BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrockBoiPaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Some misc pics (me at 15)

Everyone always tells me I have good genetics. Or I must have always been big/strong. Here is a pic of me when I was 15 and just getting into weight training.
    Sure puts things into perspective. Those that train hard and have complete dedication, Derek and Layne I think are prime examples of what guys 19-21 can really do if you put your heart into this sport.

Anabolism at its Finest MISTERDUDE's Avatar
    MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000)

Thats awesome, Lee is one of my favorite pros. Was he a cool guy to talk to?

NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by derekc4
    u think? I think that pic puts into perspective how big derek is because IMO he holds his own pretty well with Lee. Forearms looks pretty close in size.

Originally posted by NWP
    Forearms looks pretty close in size.
    I thought so too
    He has about 4+" on me on biceps though...

Originally posted by MISTERDUDE
    Thats awesome, Lee is one of my favorite pros. Was he a cool guy to talk to?
    I only talked to him a little, but his accent makes everything he says sound cool.

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice! looking big Derek!

How much did you weigh there?
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Some misc pics (me at 15)

jesus you look like such a tool...lol

lee is kinda big

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only talked to him a little, but his accent makes everything he says sound cool.
    Yeah Lee Priest is absolutely hilarious. I really wanna meet him so I can talk to him, I've met a buncha other pros, but not Lee Priest. I have his quotes in my sig, yet I haven't even met him yet.

Originally posted by Demorak
    Nice! looking big Derek!

How much did you weigh there?
    A little over 200. I believe 205.

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Priest is tres petite! Isn't he like 5'7 or 5'8 or something? Lookin' good Derek - standing beside one of the top bodybuilders and you dont look bad at all. (Plus you don't have spider veins running down your forearm )

Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woah, I don't know much about bodybuilding but don't you think Lee's Forearms are stupidly small compared to his biceps?

Originally posted by Banks Bloomz
    Woah, I don't know much about bodybuilding but don't you think Lee's Forearms are stupidly small compared to his biceps?
    LOL, every muscle is small compared to his biceps. I forget the exact measurement, but his arms are like 21-22" at 5'4"!

Blake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow Derek that is amazing. How big were you biceps in the first pics

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by SideFX
    Priest is tres petite! Isn't he like 5'7 or 5'8 or something? Lookin' good Derek - standing beside one of the top bodybuilders and you dont look bad at all. (Plus you don't have spider veins running down your forearm )

Priest is 5ft4 about,

if you consider 5ft 8 petite, you gotta be kidding me...
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    holy ****, that is like midget lol. Yah, I guess 5'8 is kind of average for bodybuilders... most of them seem to be on the short side though, considering the average height for white males is like 5'10ish.

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at least your nthumbs were probably pretty jacked in the first pic...

Originally posted by The_Pain_Train
    at least your nthumbs were probably pretty jacked in the first pic...
    LOL, I guess that's a start.

Bambam1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Banks Bloomz
    It's the angle of his forearm. Look at the foreharm he's shaking hands with. Look's good to me. By the way Lee Priest is awesome.
    Beast, looking pretty tough next to him.
    Faith with out works is dead.

GreatDane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    me at 14 2 years into my training.. 1 and 1/2 years ago... lol
    Attached Images

iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by NWP
    Forearms looks pretty close in size.
    ??? what are you saying? Priest just have the best forearm in the biz
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/leebackground.jpg
    Last edited by iOse; 06-02-2004 at 03:55 PM.

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beast, that is cool that you got a pic with Lee, that guy is insanely huge for his height and structure.

Here is a pic of me with Dorian at the 2003 Olympia Expo.
    Attached Images

littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Todd69
    Beast, that is cool that you got a pic with Lee, that guy is insanely huge for his height and structure.

good pic! look bigger than him
    "which ones Dorian!"
    T 1 D

Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn, what happened to dorian? he was one of the biggest ever.

Reinventing the Steel anthonykent84's Avatar
    anthonykent84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Todd69

damn dude, dorian is a monster...u must be big as hell
    16 yrs old
    5'11 3/4''
    180lbs

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why would dorian yates stay at competetion size now that he is living a normal life.....
    despite the allur, carrying around 250+ pounds of muscle, healthy it is not.