desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Several Bodyparts Over The Course Of A Day ...

What would yield the best results? I value your input, whether it be based on broscience or some scientific mumbo jumbo.

SCENARIO 1: Work out Bodyparts A, B, C, and D in one workout ... eat ... rest/nap.

SCENARIO 2: Work out Bodypart A, eat, rest/nap ... Work out Bodypart B, eat, rest/nap ... Work out Bodypart C, eat, rest/nap ... Work out Bodypart D, eat, rest/nap.

I'll be taking a six-week leave of absence from work to care for my newborn son, so I can basically eat and sleep whenever he decides to (every two to three hours). Scenario 2 would allow me to devote maximum intensity throughout the approximately 15-minute duration I work out each muscle group, and I will be given the opportunity to replenish and recover before I work out the next muscle group.

Would there be any advantages/disadvantages to this as opposed to just doing a straight workout?

Any input is appreciated.

desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone?

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about Option "S"--"S" meaning "Standard."

The kinds of workouts you're envisioning in your scenarios are ridiculous, even though you are staying home with your baby (congrats, BTW); your body needs TIME to recover--time and food and sleep--and staying home and waiting on the little one will not really give you the time to do what you're thinking of doing. The biggest problem is that even with the best food around, you're still stressing your CNS with these multiple workouts. Sooner or later, your body will rebel and say "Phuk it."

FWIW, if you're into full-body, then just do one exercise per bodypart and three to five sets of that one exercise. I don't know how much experience you have, but that should allow you to at least maintain your size; if you're a newbie, then you might even increase in size, as long as you eat well.

If you're doing a split, I'd do no more than two bodyparts a session i.e. chest and shoulders, back and arms, legs, along with either abs or calves each time out, and that will give you plenty of time to take care of the baby.

Just my thoughts on all this...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Thanks for your input. I truly appreciate it.

I've been working out since the early '90s, but have had my share of extended time off here and there. I got back in the game last August and have been consistent since then, switching every four weeks between 5x5 and FST-7 methods of training.

I must admit that I failed to take into account the excessive taxing of the CNS with Scenario 2. I guess I'll keep on with what I've been doing, but will take advantage of the added rest periods and opportunity to eat controlled meals during my six weeks at home.

Thanks again! =)