LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Better to Lift one day, run next day OR Run one day, lift next day

I am making a schedule that will incorporate lifting 3x a week and running 2x a week, that will be more than enough for my current workout. However, I was wondering if it was better to spend one day lifting and then the next day would be for cardio OR if it was better to have a running day first, then lifting. I don't want to hinder one type of workout for the other, and wasn't sure what the recommended order was. Thanks!

Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What are you trying to accomplish? Weight loss? Bulk? Strength? Overall Fitness? Your best answer will be to actually test each way and see how your body handles it.

djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure I understand, if your going to be switching every day from cardio to strength or vice versa I don't think it matters which type you start with.

LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LinkMoto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Basically overall fitness, and some muscle. So far I've been working biceps and abs, and want to broaden out more now.

irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000)
    ur 5'5 and 109 pounds..dont run..please god allmighty
    <<<***Boston misc crew***>>>

Why shouldn't I run? I can't just ignore cardio right?

Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LinkMoto View Post
    ur 5'5 and 109 pounds

mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcupide2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well if your trying to build muscle less cardio is a better. Also you might wanna add some more work outs ,abs and arms arnt really going to get you big. You have to work out everything and compound lifts are always good ( dead lift, squat, bench press). If you wanan run, run just a little bit.

Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saint_Rush is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its better to run before u go lift, atleast it worked for me better, cause the run gets ur blood pumped to lift harder

golden rule, try stuff out, do what works best for u
    i can always get bigger and stronger

brah crew

Glutezbrah Latzbrah penn.brah AbzBrah 3.5brah(Tree_Fiddy) trapeziusbrah (Saint Rush)
    flexbrah Legbrah ZaneBrah (EricG71) TrapsBrah Trapsbrah 2 (Traps456)SmithMachineBrah (guy) BetaBrah (umadimbeta) QuadBrah (Ricky66) AlphaBrah(Alphakhymn) TribalBrah

stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevnoof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LinkMoto View Post
    keep running and eating do your lift/run/lift/run/lift routine. you will get stronger.

Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pat369 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes keep your cardio to a minimum it burns too many calories and at your weight you should keep all the ones you can. we are not saying dont do cardio but if your going to keep it to a minimum

Ah, great advice. Thanks guys

Edit: just read above post