Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helloliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ajangel25 View Post
    Name of Protein Powder: Biochem 100% Whey in Chocolate

What makes it so special?
    Mixability? Mixes very well.. makes a nice pudding with water too! Never any clumping.

Texture?
    It's a cross between a flour like texture and sugar like texture.

Flavour?
    AMAZING! Best chocolate flavor I've had hands down. Tastes like brownie batter!

Cost?
    20 bucks for almost 2 pounds at ********

Other Info?
    It's all natural- sweetened with fructose and stevia. Only has 4 grams of sugar and carbs, 100 calories, 20 grams of protein.

Overall: 10/10

Im looking something natural and low in calories and Biochem 100% Whey in Chocolate sounds really good where can I buy it , is something that you can only buy online ??
    Thanks

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I LOVE Nitro-Pro Cookies & Cream by Muscleology

Tastes so good! High in protein - 30g, 4g carbs, .5gfat, no artificial sweeteners (uses natural sweeteners and Stevia)

Mixability? Great

Texture? Great

Flavour? The Best!

Cost? $38.99 for 3 lbs

Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients? Amino acids, anabolic hormone activators, nitrogen accelerators.

I searched for protein powders with Stevia and found this one!

I also use Arbonne's protein powder with Stevia for one serving/day. Also tastes great!

carriepeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carriepeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Without a doubt the best tasting, mixing, and no bloat protein powder is Top Secret...Vanilla Bean and Double Chocolate tastes like heaven...
    Live, Laugh, and Love
    Carrie

larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) larzishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by helloliss View Post
    ( I bought the Muscle milk and I read that can contain potentially unsafe levels of heavy metals and other harmful substances )
    Im glad you raise the subject of muscle milk! I have heard it tastes great, yet it contains like 12 grams of fat per serve... excuse me!!!!!??????????? I am shocked.

I like the ladybird vaanilla, but not the chocolate (gag!)

And could we talk about steroids in protein???? I cant import certain things because of there content, and im wondering if a lot of these things contain steroids??? Which do not?

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    As the question comes up so frequently, I thought we best make a sticky!

Name your Favourite Protein Powder!

• Mixability?
    • Texture?
    • Flavour?
    • Cost?
    • Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients?
    Just tried Jay Robb vanilla whey, since he claims it's the "best tasting protein on the planet". Kind of like a dare, don't you think? Anyways, in my opinion, it WAS the best tasting protein I've ever tried. It's just darned expensive.
    Texture - smooth and creamy
    Flavor - not too sweet, no artificial chemical flavor, no weird aftertaste
    Cost - EXPENSIVE

gojenjen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is my protien doing for me?

So I've used optimum - as it is amazing and I switch back and forth alternating that an syntha-6. My question is the vitamin shop guy said since I want to lean out then build to take nectar. I am just Not 100% sold I haven't tried it yet I just got it a little bit ago but it's the difference in bcaa etc. And I don't see or hear people talking about their gains off of nectar. I'm sure it is yummy but I would like people reviews other than taste and mixture - does this product show effectiveness like the 'known brands'
    Thanks guys

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Life's Basic Unsweetened Vanilla Plant Protein

Organic & Vegetarian, with a great mix of Pea, Rice, Hemp proteins [Protein Blend is (Pea Protein Isolate, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder, Rice Protein Concentrate)].
    It is also naturally Sweetened for those with sensitive tummies.

Mixability?
    It is heavy, as per most plant proteins... But it does mix really well.
    It is GREAT in pancakes / mixed through things too.

Texture?
    Thick, gooey, and thickens on mixing (due to Chia). YUM!

Flavour?
    For something 'Unsweetened' it is really sweet!
    LOVELY vanilla flavour with a subtle nutty taste.

Cost?
    A little more expensive than your average - due to the ingredients.
    bb.com sells 1Lb for $19.49

Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients?
    ChiaMax™ (good source of omega's) and Sea Salt (mineral rich).
    Does Not Contain Yeast, Corn, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Egg, Whey Or Any Artificial Ingredients Or Preservatives.

OVERALL: 9.5/10
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 05-05-2011 at 08:14 PM.

dragonfly180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

optimum nutrition 100% casein

What makes it so special? the taste is the best i've ever had in a protein powder!

Mixability? mixes easily in a shaker cup

Texture? is thick, like a milkshake, in water or almond milk, and no grittiness

Flavour? i tried raspberry smoothie first, and it's really good if blended with a bit of yogurt or fruit. then, i tried chocolate supreme, and it tastes like cake batter in straight water or unsweetened almond milk! love it!

Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients? only 120 cals, 1 g fat (.5 sat fat) and 3 g carbs per scoop

OVERALL: 10/10
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 06-13-2011 at 02:45 PM.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Myofusion Banana Perfection

What makes it so special? Hands down the best tasting of any I've ever tried. So good I actually crave it.

Mixability? Mixes well with a spoon, mixes perfectly in a blender bottle or shaker cup.

Texture? Smooth and creamy

Flavour? Absolutely delicious! Great in water, even better in milk, and my perfect in oats too.

Cost? Very reasonably priced, especially when purchased here. $21.99 for a 2-lb tub I believe.

Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients? Not that I can think of, but flavor alone is enough of a reason to buy.

On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Designer Whey's orange-mango powder is the best I've ever tasted....unfortunately I've only ever seen it available in individually wrapped to-go packets.

uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncdiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently use and like Nectar Sweets chocolate truffle flavor

What makes it so special? no carbs/sugar/lactose/gluten, low calorie

Mixability? mixes pretty well with a good shaking...does foam some but that subsides pretty quickly

Texture? when mixed with water it reminds me of a watery milkshake. I know that doesn't sound increidbly appealing but it's actually quite tasty I have not tried it but am guessing it would taste even better mixed with skim milk

Flavour? very sweet and chocolatey

Cost? .... $33 US

Before I developed digestive issues and cut out gluten, I was a huge fan of Syntha 6...any flavor. I no longer use it but I still think they make the best tasting protein I've ever had

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uncdiva View Post
    I currently use and like Nectar Sweets chocolate truffle flavor

What makes it so special? no carbs/sugar/lactose/gluten, low calorie

Mixability? mixes pretty well with a good shaking...does foam some but that subsides pretty quickly

Texture? when mixed with water it reminds me of a watery milkshake. I know that doesn't sound increidbly appealing but it's actually quite tasty I have not tried it but am guessing it would taste even better mixed with skim milk

Flavour? very sweet and chocolatey

Cost? .... $33 US

Before I developed digestive issues and cut out gluten, I was a huge fan of Syntha 6...any flavor. I no longer use it but I still think they make the best tasting protein I've ever had
    I too liked syntha but has about 60 more calories per serving than myofusion, same serving size. So...back to myofusion I went. At three shakes per day, that was 180 extra calories that didn't make sense to me...all things being equal relating to the protein content. And that's all I care about. I might have to try this nectar sweets, just for something new. Never heard of this...thx for taking the time to review it and share w/us.

amccrazgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amccrazgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amccrazgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amccrazgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amccrazgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amccrazgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brandibopeep View Post
    JayRobb whey protein

I give it a "10" in everything except price..it's $$$ IMO but WORTH it it's SO yummy!. I also love that it is from hormone free dairy and that it is sweetened with stevia as opposed to sucralose.

Have only tried the vanilla flavor but heard the chocolate is awesome too. I mix mine with frozen berries and unsweetened vanilla almond milk ::drooling::
    I have the tropical dreamsicle and chocolate. They are both good with just almond milk or fruit/spinach mixtures.*

krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post

My other favorite is
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein (Cookies and Cream)
    What makes it special? It's tasty, cheap, and effective. By far the most solid all-around protein I've encountered
    Mixability? Also great with milk (I drink mine with almond milk) and great with water. Mixes perfectly
    Texture This particular flavor (cookies and cream) has little tiny particles of cookie mixed in the texture. I personally like it.
    Flavor Very tasty. Tastes like I'm having a cheat meal.
    Cost This is probably the biggest driving factor. Is super economical. A 5 lb bucket will last me a while, and it's totally worth the money $42.99 through BB.com [/b][/color] (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html)
    ^this. i really enjoy the tasting of ON whey, i dont know why there are so many people that hates it

2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vega Sport Protein

It's gluten-free, and although I'm not vegan, I'm dairy-free because that's a concern for me, too.

Mixability is good. No shaker or blender needed.
    Texture is very slightly gritty.
    Flavor is good. Not too sweet and no funny aftertaste.
    Cost is the drawback. Very high, a little less than or a little more than $60 for 29.2 oz. tub, depending on which website you consult.

Registered User Dazzling Danielle's Avatar
    Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MT-mtn_girl View Post
    My first vote is for Optimum Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate.
    It mixes well with water or milk. Mixes best with a shaker, but a fork is fine too.
    Flavor is pretty good. Smooth enough, no aftertaste.
    Cost is very reasonable. We buy it in the 10lb bag cause both my husband and myself use it.

I also really love Isopure, but it's a little more pricey than ON.

That is also my favorite! I love ON 100% Whey Protein! The Mocha Cappuccino is really tasty as well!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I normally use Myofusion, chocolate or vanilla flavor. Love it. But, I recently had to make a stop in at vitamin shoppe, to pick up something other than protein -- and there was a sales person offering samples of Nitro-pro. It's a protein isolate, and the taste is wow--awesome. Thicker texture, not like casein, but thicker than gold standard or myofusion. I tried the ''extreme chocolate,'' and bought their 3 lb tub. I'm all for spending on a solid product, but this is $43 for 3lbs. Much higher than I'm used to spending. I normally spend $50 for a 5 lb tub of myofusion. Usually VS is running a sale, whenever I'm in need of more. Anyways, that's the only drawback to the product, I'd say.

edit to add...that the mix-ability is great, as well with nitro-pro. the girl at the store used a shaker in hand, and it wasn't grainy, lumpy, nothing. i normally use a magic bullet at home to mix my shakes, so this would be a convenient protein to take to work.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 09-11-2011 at 11:44 AM.

ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToriAletheia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I normally use Myofusion, chocolate or vanilla flavor. Love it. But, I recently had to make a stop in at vitamin shoppe, to pick up something other than protein -- and there was a sales person offering samples of Nitro-pro. It's a protein isolate, and the taste is wow--awesome. Thicker texture, not like casein, but thicker than gold standard or myofusion. I tried the ''extreme chocolate,'' and bought their 3 lb tub. I'm all for spending on a solid product, but this is $43 for 3lbs. Much higher than I'm used to spending. I normally spend $50 for a 5 lb tub of myofusion. Usually VS is running a sale, whenever I'm in need of more. Anyways, that's the only drawback to the product, I'd say.
    Myofusion can be found on this site for $45, and right now it comes w/a free 10-serving of Superpump Max...plus there is always a 10% off coupon that can be found.

Originally Posted by ToriAletheia View Post
    Myofusion can be found on this site for $45, and right now it comes w/a free 10-serving of Superpump Max...plus there is always a 10% off coupon that can be found.
    good to know--thank you!

SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone here ever tried Gladiator Protein? It's a protein powder sold at Smoothie King shops. I absolutely love it and swear by it. wanted to know what your experiences were with it if you have?

Originally Posted by SteelLady View Post
    Has anyone here ever tried Gladiator Protein? It's a protein powder sold at Smoothie King shops. I absolutely love it and swear by it. wanted to know what your experiences were with it if you have?
    In a word--horrible. The taste was just awful...I don't recommend. Interesting you really like it...to each's own I guess. My son didn't hate it as much as me, but there's still a full tub of it in the kitchen, not being touched...so.

SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelLady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! may I ask what flavor did you buy? Funny we have such drastically differing views haha

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't believe no one has mentioned Trutein yet. Every flavor is awesome. Mixes to perfection, 23g protein per scoop, 1-2g fat, 1-2g carbs. A little pricey, but totally worth it. I'm addicted (and I have SOOO many different kinds of protein in my house right now, but this is my go to). Used to be Myofusion all the way, but I <3 Trutein.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

Originally Posted by SteelLady View Post
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! may I ask what flavor did you buy? Funny we have such drastically differing views haha
    chocolate. yea, how interesting you love it, and i hated it.

RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

amen to that

Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    Myofusion Banana Perfection

What makes it so special? Hands down the best tasting of any I've ever tried. So good I actually crave it.

Mixability? Mixes well with a spoon, mixes perfectly in a blender bottle or shaker cup.

Texture? Smooth and creamy

Flavour? Absolutely delicious! Great in water, even better in milk, and my perfect in oats too.

Cost? Very reasonably priced, especially when purchased here. $21.99 for a 2-lb tub I believe.

Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients? Not that I can think of, but flavor alone is enough of a reason to buy.

Beats musclemilk in taste
    THE OFFICIAL FEMALE FREAK OF NATURE

OFFICIAL ANIMAL HRT TEAM SHOWTIME!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140127773

girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlscantoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to say, Metroflex Protein Growth Cycle is the BEST tasting protein I have ever had! Only 130 calories, 23 protein! Really low in carbs, sugar and fat! The chocolate is my favorite, but the vanilla kind of tastes like melted ice cream! It mixes REALLY well! I mix with water. DEFINITELY the best I have had!!!

Cupcakes < Dumbbellls CourtneysSweets's Avatar
    CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite Whey Protein so far is BiPro.
    I like that it doesn't have Cholesterol or any added ingredients. I like to control what goes into my shakes.

Mixability - rockin, no problems at all.
    Texture - smooth, no difference in texture when added
    Flavour - flavorless
    Cost - $$ not crazy expensive but not the cheapest.

locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation 93 (vanilla bean and chocolate fudge)

Mixability -it mixes well, i've always used a blender and it's good.
    Texture - got no problems with it except when i mixed it with oatmeal, tasted chalky
    Flavour - Very Good! i like the chocolate more than the vanilla though.
    Cost - not that cheap, that's why i'm looking for other alternatives that taste good, but it has great supplement facts

32g/scoop - 130 cals
    30g protein
    1 g carbs
    0 g fat

i give it a 9.5/10

shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shea85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Name of Protein Powder: Jay Robb Egg White Protein or the Whey Protein

What makes it so special? I love this. Taste is great. No having to choke down these shakes.

Mixability?
    Awesome. No clumps.

Texture?
    Not gritty at all!

Flavour?
    I've had vanilla and chocolate egg white, and whey. All have been awesome. The vanilla I mix with fruit smoothies. The chocolate I just shake with some almond milk.

Cost?
    A little pricey. 24oz is $36-$38

Other Info?
    No fat/sugar/carbs. Sweetened with Stevia.

Anyone know of something similar that isn't so pricey? I really like the fact this uses Stevia.

taliawells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Use Syntrax Nectar

•Mixability? - can have little clumps it not shaken thouroughly.
    •Texture? - Watery which is why I love the fruit flavours, I used to add a dash of low fat milk to the vanilla to make it more creamy
    •Flavour? - Fruit flavours TO DIE FOR, standard vanilla not so much, they have about 12 flavours
    •Cost? I pay $70 AU for a 2 pound tub, $35US I believe
    •Other things? Added extra-special-ingredients? - zero carbs/fat, 23g protein.