Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User PrettyPrincess4's Avatar
    PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

The Princess Diaries: Volume IV

Hay guise, here's what has been going on for the last 2 months.

- Quit 5x5 since it kept bothering my hip.
    - Ran a 2 day/week split for a month and it got me much weaker on some lifts & yielded no progress in the rest.
    - Finally hired IA to train me and have been training under his belt for 2 weeks. This will pretty much guarantee I will make consistent PRs.
    - I've been doing a recomp/very slow cut combo on 3000 cals to get down to 10% bf. Weight is down to 140 lbs but measurements are up. Body fat % according to IA is 12-13% (I was 14% on the favori12 avi to get an idea of where I'm at) so we're working on getting down to 10%.

I'm actually doing on average 12 heavy sets on various pressing movements each week, which is much more than I've done on any other routine and after only the second week the weights feel so much lighter. Contrary to what I've been telling myself over and over, I think I need more volume than I'm used to to make good progress.

While I can't post up the full routine, I can post parts of it up, some of which will be posted later.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged!

Sucks u can't post routine

ironaddict did the same thing with the Jew

PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrettyPrincess4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    Negged!

Sucks u can't post routine

ironaddict did the same thing with the Jew
    <3

"This routine is for the individual it was specifically written for only. Sharing, posting, or distribution is prohibited and may result in legal action being taken!!!

IF YOU POST THE COMPLETE ROUTINE ON MY OR ANY OTHER TRAINING FORUMS YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES! I DON’T MIND YOU POSTING RESULTS, HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR WORKOUTS, OR EVEN POSTING IN A ONLINE JOURNAL AS MANY DO. BUT YOU BETTER ONLY BE POSTING PORTIONS, AND MAKING IT CLEAR THAT YOU ARE NOT POSTING THE COMPLETE ROUTINE."

Ya rly.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure what he could do legally, but he def would take your money and stop training you

i want a video of you deadlifting 425 soon

not sure what he could do legally, but he def would take your money and stop training you

i want a video of you deadlifting 425 soon
    Yeah, definitely not worth it.

You won't see a vid of that anytime soon though... my dead got extremely weak because I thought I would recover better from a hardgainer routine lol. My first day of IA's routine was 2 weeks ago I maxed an outstanding 305... so I'm never doing a 2 day routine ever again! I am DLing every other week now though so I hit 320 today & got 335 past my knees but couldn't lock out. Hopefully I'll be back up to 385 in a couple months though.

Monday 3/22:

Weight: 141.2 lbs

Although today's deadlift is 65 lbs lower than my PR atm, it is 15 lbs higher than 2 weeks ago which is all I could ask for right now. 2 weeks ago I hit 305 and today I hit 320. I did attempt 335 and got the bar past my knees but didn't lock out... and to think I was easily repping this a short while back. My short term goal is to get it back to 385 in the next 2 months, 3 at the most. I also noticed that for whatever reason, my sticking point on deads has totally changed during the last few deadlifting workouts. My old sticking point was from the bottom of the ground, now it's past my knees which is kind of odd and may help explain why my deads got so much weaker.

I added 10-50 lbs to all my accessory lifts though which was pretty nice. If I keep doing that, my deads should have no problem coming back up.

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed.

lol'd at the title.

another IA trainee, intresting.

<3

EDIT: also holy **** at being 14% in the favori avi. in for 10% yes homo.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Originally Posted by olibeast View Post
    subbed.

lol'd at the title.

another IA trainee, intresting.

<3

EDIT: also holy **** at being 14% in the favori avi. in for 10% yes homo.
    O hai Oli! Srs title is srs, this is the diary of a pretty princess n sh!t.

As for bf%, mine probably looks a bit lower than it really is because my waist is tiny, even for my small frame. It is actually 3.5" smaller than average for my frame size/bf% and hips measured at the largest point are 4" smaller than average for my frame size/bf% according to Casey Butt (the guy that created the natural potential calculators). It's also why every single one of my measurements aside from waist/hips don't match up with my body weight & I would actually weigh ~20-25 lbs more with normal sized hips/waist for my frame. As of right now, waist measures 27.5" relaxed in the AM and hips measure 34.5" @ 12.5% bf... waist should be down to 25.5"-26" and hips down to 32.5" post cut.

Just some interesting info I learned from my month+ off from bb.com lol.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    previous username?
    subbed, is this DC or something completely different and designed for you. sucks you cant post it, just do PRs and lifts if you can?
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPrincess4 View Post
    O hai Oli! Srs title is srs, this is the diary of a pretty princess n sh!t.

As for bf%, mine probably looks a bit lower than it really is because my waist is tiny, even for my small frame. It is actually 3.5" smaller than average for my frame size/bf% and hips measured at the largest point are 4" smaller than average for my frame size/bf% according to Casey Butt (the guy that created the natural potential calculators). It's also why every single one of my measurements aside from waist/hips don't match up with my body weight & I would actually weigh ~20-25 lbs more with normal sized hips/waist for my frame. As of right now, waist measures 27.5" relaxed in the AM and hips measure 34.5" @ 12.5% bf... waist should be down to 25.5"-26" and hips down to 32.5" post cut.

Just some interesting info I learned from my month+ off from bb.com lol.
    holy ****. small midsection is small.

have you got a link to any reading about frame and bone size from that casey guy? i think my waist is a little smaller than average for my frame, well at least it used to be anyway. 32" at 6'2 and around 12% bf before i started training. i doubt i will ever see 32" again unless i diet do to under 10% (which isnt likely).
    ***70's Diet Crew***

why would you cut if you already have an insanely small waist?

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    previous username?
    subbed, is this DC or something completely different and designed for you. sucks you cant post it, just do PRs and lifts if you can?
    Hai breh, thanks a lot for subbing it's greatly appreciated! Previous username was favori12.

It's Westside based but it's designed for me. I can post PRs and some other parts as I please, I just cannot post the full routine. Some exercises do change weekly though so you'll see some new stuff being posted here and there.

holy ****. small midsection is small.

have you got a link to any reading about frame and bone size from that casey guy? i think my waist is a little smaller than average for my frame, well at least it used to be anyway. 32" at 6'2 and around 12% bf before i started training. i doubt i will ever see 32" again unless i diet do to under 10% (which isnt likely).
    Waist was 24" before training at the widest point pushed out lmao. That's the only way I measured at the time because I desperately wanted a bigger waist back then. 27.5" looks slightly pudgy on me though lol.

www.weightrainer.net, quite a few great articles there and you can ask him anything you want if you sign up for the message board. I also learned a lot from the ebook, which comes with a bunch of other neat calculators if you buy it. What do your wrists measure? Using one of the formulas from the ebook, I should be able to find out what the average waist for your frame is based on that, your height, and bf%.

why would you cut if you already have an insanely small waist?
    Wanna be 10% bf lols. 27.5" looks kind of pudgy on me @ 12.5% lol.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hai breh, thanks a lot for subbing it's greatly appreciated! Previous username was favori12.

It's Westside based but it's designed for me. I can post PRs and some other parts as I please, I just cannot post the full routine. Some exercises do change weekly though so you'll see some new stuff being posted here and there.

Waist was 24" before training at the widest point pushed out lmao. That's the only way I measured at the time because I desperately wanted a bigger waist back then. 27.5" looks slightly pudgy on me though lol.

www.weightrainer.net, quite a few great articles there and you can ask him anything you want if you sign up for the message board. I also learned a lot from the ebook, which comes with a bunch of other neat calculators if you buy it. What do your wrists measure? Using one of the formulas from the ebook, I should be able to find out what the average waist for your frame is based on that, your height, and bf%.

wtf strong small ass waist, how da ****? i thought 29 was small, i know you are only like 5'6" or something but still...damn

yeah i remember you, dont think i subbed to your other log
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong lifts for a princess. Nice hair btw. No white knight.
    My fitday
    http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=BulkInProgress

wtf strong small ass waist, how da ****? i thought 29 was small, i know you are only like 5'6" or something but still...damn

yeah i remember you, dont think i subbed to your other log
    Genetics ftw, although overall mine kind of suck lol. My little brother is 6' with a 28" waist @ ~ 9-10% bf, although he weighs 10 lbs less than me lol.

Originally Posted by BulkInProcess View Post
    Strong lifts for a princess. Nice hair btw. No white knight.
    Thanks Jamie <3

Genetics ftw, although overall mine kind of suck lol. My little brother is 6' with a 28" waist @ ~ 9-10% bf, although he weighs 10 lbs less than me lol.

Thanks Jamie <3
    seems like it would look extremely awkward for the frame
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

thanks for the link.

my wrists are now exactly 7". some how ive managed to add 0.25" :S
    ***70's Diet Crew***

seems like it would look extremely awkward for the frame
    My brother has no muscle so not really. Here is 6'3" with a 28.3"-30" waist depending on his bf% though, looks awesome!

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JamerJay/

thanks for the link.

my wrists are now exactly 7". some how ive managed to add 0.25" :S
    Tendons are growing, same happened with me & wrists ended up increasing from 5.5" to 6.5" after a year and a half of lifting. Multiply your ankle size by .806 and that should be your wrist size if you have good upper body to lower body proportions. If your wrists are a bit smaller than that value, they might still grow a bit which is what happened with me.

According to the formula, the average guy with your wrist size @ 12% bf has a 31.6" waist, very close to your 32" waist. Based on that alone, you should have about a 30.7" waist @ 10% bf.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brb training 'hardgainer' style and losing 80lbs off my DL max...

JK, <3 you babe

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Brb training 'hardgainer' style and losing 80lbs off my DL max...

JK, <3 you babe
    That's funny because I was training 'hardgainer' style and losing 80lbs off my DL max... <3

I also lost some of that DL strength on 5x5, although box squats did go up. Since I've been DLing over 300 though, beginner/low intermediate routines have only made my DL weaker.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any idea why? Pulling too frequently?

anyways, GL w/ IA

My brother has no muscle so not really. Here is 6'3" with a 28.3"-30" waist depending on his bf% though, looks awesome!

lol, i sea wut u did ther.

Tendons are growing, same happened with me & wrists ended up increasing from 5.5" to 6.5" after a year and a half of lifting. Multiply your ankle size by .806 and that should be your wrist size if you have good upper body to lower body proportions. If your wrists are a bit smaller than that value, they might still grow a bit which is what happened with me.
    the number came out smaller than my wrist size, what does this mean?

According to the formula, the average guy with your wrist size @ 12% bf has a 31.6" waist, very close to your 32" waist. Based on that alone, you should have about a 30.7" waist @ 10% bf.
    reheheheally. interesting.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Any idea why? Pulling too frequently?

anyways, GL w/ IA
    Thanks a lot breh.

I was only pulling every other week on the hardgainer routine so that couldn't have been it. I believe it was from the lack of accessory work that I was only getting in on the Westside routine. Good mornings, pullthroughs, etc, help me get strong real fast, which definitely helped my DL go up 40 lbs when I did the first Westside routine a few months ago. My main issue right now is the sudden loss in lower back strength, thus why my sticking point has shifted according to IA. I think I'll be able to DL close to 385 again though once I'm doing good-mornings with 135 lbs for reps again.

lol, i sea wut u did ther.

the number came out smaller than my wrist size, what does this mean?

reheheheally. interesting.
    That means your upper body probably has more potential for size than your lower body. And yeah, I've probably read the e-book at least 5 times and use it to reference from all the time. Very interesting material imo.

That means your upper body probably has more potential for size than your lower body. And yeah, I've probably read the e-book at least 5 times and use it to reference from all the time. Very interesting material imo.
    orly.

i wont complain too much about that. i always thought my legs pwn my upper body in terms of proportion. not the case now though after not touching quads and hamstrings in over 3 months. looks bad mang.

on recharge my luv <3
    ***70's Diet Crew***

orly.

i wont complain too much about that. i always thought my legs pwn my upper body in terms of proportion. not the case now though after not touching quads and hamstrings in over 3 months. looks bad mang.

on recharge my luv <3
    Casey Butt has mentioned that if your wrists grow, your upper body potential increases as well. Your upper body may have possessed less potential than your lower body before your wrists grew actually.

Good luck once again getting dat dere lower body healed up luv <3

jays waist is so ****in tiny and his low lat insertions are ridiculous, yes rage, always have. it is very hard for a small waist NOT to look good for sure, i wish mine was like 28 fuuu dat taper
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

jays waist is so ****in tiny and his low lat insertions are ridiculous, yes rage, always have. it is very hard for a small waist NOT to look good for sure, i wish mine was like 28 fuuu dat taper
    Yeah mayne, it's pretty damn rare to find someone that tall with bones that small. 6.5" wrists @ 5'6" is considered small-boned, yet he has the same sized wrists at fk'n 6'3! Since waist size is directly correlated with wrist size for the majority, a 28" waist is what one would expect on someone with that frame actually... it just looks crazy though since he's 6'3". He's a great example of what someone of that structure can do with 5 years of consistent training.
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You do bench 245" crew.***

Yeah mayne, it's pretty damn rare to find someone that tall with bones that small. 6.5" wrists @ 5'6" is considered small-boned, yet he has the same sized wrists at fk'n 6'3! Since waist size is directly correlated with wrist size for the majority, a 28" waist is what one would expect on someone with that frame actually... it just looks crazy though since he's 6'3". He's a great example of what someone of that structure can do with 5 years of consistent training.
    yeah my buddy is 5'11" and has real small bone structure, he is like 140 8% year round no training, and has a better vtaper due to his 27-28" waist. makes me rage.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

yeah my buddy is 5'11" and has real small bone structure, he is like 140 8% year round no training, and has a better vtaper due to his 27-28" waist. makes me rage.
    That's pretty typical of lean, untrained small boned guys. Small-boned guys are usually more aesthetic than larger-boned guys, but large-boned guys usually have bigger muscle bellies and have more potential for size/strength. In fact, smaller boned guys usually plateau before larger boned guys in terms of size due to shorter muscle bellies. In natural bodybuilding where aesthetics are more important than in non-tested bodybuilding, the most successful naturals are usually just on the cusp of being small boned (ex. Dave Goodin). Their bone structures are small enough to remain aesthetic but large enough to pack on enough size relative to their frames.
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You do bench 245" crew.***

That's pretty typical of lean, untrained small boned guys. Small-boned guys are usually more aesthetic than larger-boned guys, but large-boned guys usually have bigger muscle bellies and have more potential for size/strength. In fact, smaller boned guys usually plateau before larger boned guys in terms of size due to shorter muscle bellies. In natural bodybuilding where aesthetics are more important than in non-tested bodybuilding, the most successful naturals are usually just on the cusp of being small boned (ex. Dave Goodin). Their bone structures are small enough to remain aesthetic but large enough to pack on enough size relative to their frames.
    Makes sense. Do you have any sources for the in between small bone structure being superior? Not trying to debate just thats pretty interesting. How does one determine if they have small or large bone structure? Just go by wrist/ankle?
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins